2 varieties available
e.l.f. Blush Brush
4.66 / 5 based on 754 Reviews
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
HOW TO USE
Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.see more...
Top Questions See all 64 Q&A
e.l.f. Blush Brush
- "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
- "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
- "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
- "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
- "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
I love it!! i don’t use it for blush, i actually use it for setting my concealer with a packed powder! i bought this online on the elf website! amazing value, elf has the best prices. I would recommend this to people who want to save money !!
I love this brush. It works fantastic and is super soft. The only thing I’ve found with elf brushes that I didn’t like was that they seem to fall apart quite a bit, but as long as you’re pretty gentle with them, they should last you a while.
e.l.f. Studio Small Tapered Brush This is on of my favorite brushes. I own a few. They work great for setting your undereyes, highlight, contour and more. Its tappered, feathery soft and blends products in to give an air brushed look
Actually this has become one of my favorite brushes for highlighting my face . Its applies my highlighter so smoothly on my skin and I cant control to go lightly or overboard. I highly recommend this product! And it's very affordable!
I’ve used this brush for idk how many years and it’s still my go to! My make up looks perfect without spending 100 dollars on a brush! It feels like a high-end brush definitely! Absolutely love and I hope they never go out!
I own a ton of high end brushes. And I know this is a blush brush but for me this is a great highlighter brush. I own several. I use it to set under eyes, Highlight, and blush. There are like 5 bucks! How can you beat that?!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love elf brushes. They are super nice. I prefer their blush and bronzer brushes the most. They are great! I would buy more to try more because they are super cheap and great quality. I love love love elf products!
The e.l.f. brushes are so soft and work really well, they do not dirty quickly and the bristles do not get coarse after repeated use. ELF did a knock out job with creating these! I highly recommend them to try. For the price you really cant beat them. The look slick and professional. A plus plus they are a favorite for sure. Easy 5 stars!!!!
Q & A
Do you get any fallout?
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos