BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when was...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes my blus...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
  • "It's very soft, picks up a light amount of product, and blends well." in 5 reviews
  • "Studio Blush Brush I love this brush works very well for my small face and E.L.F products are very affordable but does the job very well....." in 5 reviews
Robin A.
Wayne
I love this blush brush. I use it for doing my blush along with my bronzer. It gives a flawless finish when applying it with blush and bronzer! I use it all the time. I won't use any other blush brush besides this one!! I bought it at Walmart for around 2-4 bucks. I really can't remember I have had it so long.
Arria C.
Camas, WA
This brand is very affordable and good quality. I love this brush. It is soft and easy to use. The shape it’s nice. The handle is also very smooth and easy to hold. I would definitely recommend!
Celine d.
Las vegas, NV
I love ELF tools! They are inexpensive and for the most part pretty similar to competitor brands that cost a bit more. If you are a beginner with makeup like myself, it is right up your alley!
Andrea D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This elf brush is very soft but has enough density to apply your makeup flawlessly. It says it's for blush but I typically use it for bronzer instead. I bought mine at Walmart and elf supplies several other brushes I use as well. I have built up a collection of the black barrel brushes.
Elizabeth G.
Another great product at an awesome price! Purchased at Walmart. The hairs are soft with no fallout. Great to use with powder makeup products. I like to use it to set my under eye concealer with powder since it is sort of flat with enough point at the end to reach my inner eye corner.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This brush has been one of my favorites for several years now. It is a beyond excellent brush that is great value. I think I bought mine at Target years ago. Because of the shape of this brush I love to use it to set the center of my face. It's by far one of my favorite brushes of all time.
Jessica N.
Selden, NY
Perfect size to pop color on the cheekbone! The only thing I don’t really like is it’s sort of a flat brush so it’s hard to swirl the color on. I have to just pat it on but still works great! Evenly distributed never comes out blotchy or takes off the foundation underneath
Chrisell N.
edinburg
This is the perfect brush for blush! I don’t really like spending too much money on brushes but this was so cheap and worth it ! It’s so soft and really picks up product nicely.
Ann C.
Muncie
This is a great brush from e.l.f. And the price tag is great, too! I use it to apply blush sometimes, but I mostly use it for highlighter. Great brush for a beginner, or someone who wants something inexpensive that will work great. I picked it up at Target.
Julia R.
Harrison, TN
I have literally had this brush in my makeup bag for 5 years. Replaced with new ones, of course. But I have tried switching to other high end brushes for setting my undereye, or highlighting but I always catch myself going back to this brush. So affordable and always going to be a go to in my kit.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?