BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #56 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when was...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes my blus...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
  • "It's very soft, picks up a light amount of product, and blends well." in 5 reviews
  • "Studio Blush Brush I love this brush works very well for my small face and E.L.F products are very affordable but does the job very well....." in 5 reviews
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This brush is great!  It allows me to precisely apply and blend blush, bronzer, and highlighter.  It's inexpensive, which is nice.  I got this as part of the e.l.f. studio brush set, but have seen it for sale individually at Target.  I have seen other reviewers say it works for cream blush, but have not tried that.
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I cannot stress how much I LOVE e.l.f. makeup brushes. For this brush in particular, I use it for my highlighter on my cheeks. They seriously are just as good as any other brush I have ever used. I use this brush daily and they hold up SO well. And you CANNOT beat the price. I have bought these over and over and will continue to buy!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This brush was “okay” when I used it. I didn’t reach for it all the time though. I just felt it didn’t give that blended seem less look. It was more choppy feeling. However, it wasn’t horrible. But then, the whole brush just fell apart! I hadn’t even had it that long! That’s what caused me to really just toss the brush.
melody m.
Bought this a few months ago and haven't but it down since then! I use it to apply contour and it allows a really precise application! It doesn't shed after being washed and is very soft. Blending appears to be flawless. A fabulous addition to my brushes; I use it for blush ... really good, even application, feels great on my face, handles product perfectly.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
I love this little brush! It’s the damn bomb.com I wouldn’t use it for blush because it’s a little too small imo but I LOVE it as a highlighter brush or to set your under eyes or to blend out concealer. Elf did a great job with this. Compares to high end but with a way better price tag.
Ashley S.
Claremont, NH
Normally my other ELF brand brushes fall apart but this one has held up very nicely! I use the blush brush to set my concealer with powder because its the perfect size! The hairs are soft and don't fall out! I love how affordable it is! I would definitely recommend this brush!
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
Like others have said, this is truly the perfect size for blush.  I have tried many brushes for blush and since every face is different, it's sort of a personal preference.  BUT, this brush, after trying many different "blush" brushses, truly is the perfect blush brush.  It's soft, picks up pigment, and blends like a dream.  It washes and wears well like most elf brushes, especially considering their price point.  Would recommend highly, even over other, more expensive brands.
Jennifer K.
I love it!! i don’t use it for blush, i actually use it for setting my concealer with a packed powder! i bought this online on the elf website! amazing value, elf has the best prices. I would recommend this to people who want to save money !!
keren c.
Rio Rico, AZ
I’ve used this brush for idk how many years and it’s still my go to! My make up looks perfect without spending 100 dollars on a brush! It feels like a high-end brush definitely! Absolutely love and I hope they never go out!
Katie A.
Dewitt, AR
This brush works okay. I think the quality could be better. I bought it at my local Walmart. It is very easy to use but doesn’t always seem to “do the job”. I would not buy again and would recommend to others that they spend a bit more money for better quality.
Angeline S.
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?