BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?6 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
  • "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
I have several of this same brush and I love it. I don’t use it for blush though, my favorite way to use this brush is for setting the concealer under my eyes. It’s the perfect tapered shape to fit right under my eyes perfectly. I use this brush for setting my concealer literally every single day and have done so ever since I came across it, probably 3-4 years ago. I have yet to find a brush that’s as good of quality, but yet as inexpensive (this one is $3) that has the perfect shape that I like like this one does. I’ve never tried it for it’s intended purpose, blush, but if you have this brush try it for setting your concealer, I think you will fall in love. Elf has many great brushes that are part of my everyday routine!
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I am a huge fan of elf products and this blush brush is not exception. The bristles are soft and fluffy and really make for a flawless blush application. It is definitely one of the smaller blush brushes, so I have found that it is good for setting under eye concealer with translucent powder as well. The bristles do not shed and it maintains it shape after being washed.

Overall this performs extremely well, particularly for the price point of this product. I recommend this brush and will repurchase!
Autumn M.
Dennison, OH
I use this brush to set small areas on the face like the under eyes, chin, around the nose, and the middle of the forehead. These brushes are soft and they don’t shed excessively but sometimes they brush handle will separate from the barrel. It’s an easy fix to just glue it back on and it doesn’t happen with every brush. Very good for the price.
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I cannot stress how much I LOVE e.l.f. makeup brushes. For this brush in particular, I use it for my highlighter on my cheeks. They seriously are just as good as any other brush I have ever used. I use this brush daily and they hold up SO well. And you CANNOT beat the price. I have bought these over and over and will continue to buy!
Kristin V.
Antioch
I love this brush for blush and highlight! It holds up well and I wash mine at least once a week. No shedding or issues at all. This is the perfect size and lets 's me have more control than a larger blush brush would. Very highly recommend to anyone, but especially to someone just starting out with makeup!
Kayla W.
I have the  e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush and I like it, so I wanted to give this one a try as well. It's pretty soft and I think it does a good job of applying blush. I have also used it for applying bronzer and contouring. I think for the budget friendly price, it is a decent brush!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I picked this up at Wal-Mart for a couple dollars thinking it said bronzing brush but it said blush brush. Not sure how I got it confused but it makes a perfect highlighing brush! I couldn't be more pleased I made a mistake because I needed a highlighting brush too! Every single elf brush I have I'm very happy with! They're made very well and also extremely affordable! I highly recommend them!
Fontana J.
Waldoboro
Love love love e.l.f. was nervous at first due to some bad reviews on theirs products (which most I've tried I happen to like) but their brushes I have heard so many good things about, and that is something I agree with they are AMAZING! soft with great applications!
Deborah W.
This is one of my favorite brushes. Something about the light and fluffy shape gives me so much control over how I apply my blush. And because it’s all black it’s always very pretty to see the blush color ombréd at the tip. Unfortunately I lost my old one but I’m heading right back to target to repurchase again!
Lori D.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite blush brush! I have two of these for blush and highlighter, and absolutely love them! Great value, I’m a huge fan of all of the elf makeup brushes. Best quality for the price! I’ve used other more expensive brushes that are waaaay more cheaply made than this one. It’s so soft and the perfect density.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?