e.l.f. Blush Brush

Do you get any fallout?

Shivani N.
Shivani N.
1 year, 2 months ago
I've been using it for a little over a year and it's still in condition!
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
1 year, 8 months ago
Not at all! Especially after washing it.
Jesu P.
Jesu P.
Santa Rosa, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Milpitas, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
My expensive sephora brushes give me fallout !! I haven't experienced any fall out I she everyday for my blush
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, but I figured you get what you pay for!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
3 years, 1 month ago
I had this a year and still no missing bristles
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
I haven't had any but then again it all in how you wash your brushes. don't get them wet close to the metal part that losens the glue and causes fall out.
Karla  V.
Karla V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
3 years, 8 months ago
This brush does not have any fallouts! thats what i love about the brush line. would recommend this brush! <3 Karla
Jade S.
Jade S.
3 years, 8 months ago
I didn't have any problems with fallout. The brush is very inexpensive but is still great quality.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
3 years, 9 months ago
I haven't had any fall out at all.