BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

HOW TO USE

Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when was...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes my blus...4 Answers
  • Is this brush slanted or round on the end?5 Answers
e.l.f. Blush Brush
  • "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
  • "It's very soft, picks up a light amount of product, and blends well." in 5 reviews
  • "Studio Blush Brush I love this brush works very well for my small face and E.L.F products are very affordable but does the job very well....." in 5 reviews
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This brush is great!  It allows me to precisely apply and blend blush, bronzer, and highlighter.  It's inexpensive, which is nice.  I got this as part of the e.l.f. studio brush set, but have seen it for sale individually at Target.  I have seen other reviewers say it works for cream blush, but have not tried that.
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I cannot stress how much I LOVE e.l.f. makeup brushes. For this brush in particular, I use it for my highlighter on my cheeks. They seriously are just as good as any other brush I have ever used. I use this brush daily and they hold up SO well. And you CANNOT beat the price. I have bought these over and over and will continue to buy!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This brush was “okay” when I used it. I didn’t reach for it all the time though. I just felt it didn’t give that blended seem less look. It was more choppy feeling. However, it wasn’t horrible. But then, the whole brush just fell apart! I hadn’t even had it that long! That’s what caused me to really just toss the brush.
melody m.
harperwoods
Bought this a few months ago and haven't but it down since then! I use it to apply contour and it allows a really precise application! It doesn't shed after being washed and is very soft. Blending appears to be flawless. A fabulous addition to my brushes; I use it for blush ... really good, even application, feels great on my face, handles product perfectly.
Andrea D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This elf brush is very soft but has enough density to apply your makeup flawlessly. It says it's for blush but I typically use it for bronzer instead. I bought mine at Walmart and elf supplies several other brushes I use as well. I have built up a collection of the black barrel brushes.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
I love this little brush! It’s the damn bomb.com I wouldn’t use it for blush because it’s a little too small imo but I LOVE it as a highlighter brush or to set your under eyes or to blend out concealer. Elf did a great job with this. Compares to high end but with a way better price tag.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Alright, I gotta give a round of applause to e.l.f. For dishing out great quality products for less the price. Beauty and hygiene isn’t just for the rich y’all. That’s why I love e.l.f brushes, specifically the ones with the black, plastic(?) type handles over the wooden ones. They are soft, definitely durable and easy to clean. The brush doesn’t change in texture too after being washed/cleaned which is reassuring because I don’t really like to buy chemicals, oils or whatever mineral you’re “supposed” to use to clean your brushes. I think it just helps to buy a brush for a certain product and not use it with anything else.
Lisa A.
Springfield
Very soft and applies blush very well. This was intended to be used until I could get a more expensive one that I wanted but this one has done so well that I don't think I will need to make the more expensive purchase. Very good inexpensive brush and will purchase again.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
Like others have said, this is truly the perfect size for blush.  I have tried many brushes for blush and since every face is different, it's sort of a personal preference.  BUT, this brush, after trying many different "blush" brushses, truly is the perfect blush brush.  It's soft, picks up pigment, and blends like a dream.  It washes and wears well like most elf brushes, especially considering their price point.  Would recommend highly, even over other, more expensive brands.
Jennifer K.
I love it!! i don’t use it for blush, i actually use it for setting my concealer with a packed powder! i bought this online on the elf website! amazing value, elf has the best prices. I would recommend this to people who want to save money !!
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Do you get any fallout?
Miranda O.
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?