2 varieties available
e.l.f. Blush Brush
4.67 / 5 based on 749 Reviews
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer.
For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
HOW TO USE
Apply Cream, Powder Or Liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.see more...
Top Questions See all 64 Q&A
e.l.f. Blush Brush
- "This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. " in 345 reviews
- "Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaer" in 76 reviews
- "It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder." in 13 reviews
- "This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! " in 12 reviews
- "I really like ELF studio brushes in general.However,this "blush" brush is a little too small for a blush brush.It doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash." in 8 reviews
One of my favorite brushes as the moment!! It is SUPER soft and blends everything out beautifully. I normally dont wear blush, so I use this for my bronzer. Normally when I want a subtle amount of bronzer, i use this brush and it applied it earlier since its more of an angled brush and has a somewhat tip to it, so it perfectly rests under my cheek bone instead of spreading the bronzer everywhere on my cheek. For the price, its such an amazing brush!
I use this brush for everything, powder, bronzer, blush. It’s nice and fluffy and disperses the product nicely. This has become the most used brush in my collection (albeit I have a small collection). It’s very soft, cleans well, and has not lost any bristles. Although I noticed the handle has come loose but that can be fixed with some superglue. Love love love
I use this brush to set small areas on the face like the under eyes, chin, around the nose, and the middle of the forehead. These brushes are soft and they don’t shed excessively but sometimes they brush handle will separate from the barrel. It’s an easy fix to just glue it back on and it doesn’t happen with every brush. Very good for the price.
I cannot stress how much I LOVE e.l.f. makeup brushes. For this brush in particular, I use it for my highlighter on my cheeks. They seriously are just as good as any other brush I have ever used. I use this brush daily and they hold up SO well. And you CANNOT beat the price. I have bought these over and over and will continue to buy!
My go to blush brush! Any blush applied with this brush is gorgeous and pigmented. It’s a great brush for an affordable price, which I picked up right at my local grocery store. I definitely recommend this brush - however, when cleaning it, make sure no water gets past the base of the bristles because the glue holding the top to the handle can be rather weak.
I have the e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush and I like it, so I wanted to give this one a try as well. It's pretty soft and I think it does a good job of applying blush. I have also used it for applying bronzer and contouring. I think for the budget friendly price, it is a decent brush!
I picked this up at Wal-Mart for a couple dollars thinking it said bronzing brush but it said blush brush. Not sure how I got it confused but it makes a perfect highlighing brush! I couldn't be more pleased I made a mistake because I needed a highlighting brush too! Every single elf brush I have I'm very happy with! They're made very well and also extremely affordable! I highly recommend them!
I love having a good blush brush, and this is one of them. It’s always easy for me to blend out my blush, I use it frequently. However, sometimes it gets a little hard, as all of my blushes are quite small (sample sizes). It’s a fantastic brush though!
I love this brush. I use this for my blush all the time & always get a smooth application. It’s affordable & a great brush to have in your collection. Overall, ELF has some great brushes for affordable prices if you’re just starting out in makeup etc.
i use this brush to brush powder under my eyes and it is perfect for that. it isn’t too big that i poke myself in the eye and it isn’t too small that i have to fight with it. wonderful for the price, very soft and makes makeup easier.
Q & A
Do you get any fallout?
Would you suggest this brush for contouring?
I love ELF cause it's so affordable! How well is the quality? Does it last you a long time? Would getting something that is meant to last me awhile be more beneficial (EX: Sigma) or does ELF work just the same?
Is this brush slanted or round on the end?
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos