BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #33 in Blush

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

alc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

• The pigment is good? What is the cost? $$5 Answers
  • How does this work as a highlighter? Seems to just have yellow. I...3 Answers
  • What ELF blush shades would you suggest? 24 Answers
e.l.f. Blush
  • "this blush comes in a great little package that includes a mirror. the color i used was a pink with a shimmer and it had great pigment and was easily blenden. i would compare the quality and color to nars, its a great dupe" in 253 reviews
Erica L.
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in Candid Coral and I love it. It’s the perfect coral color with the slightest hint of shimmer. It has medium pigmentation which helps me avoid going in too heavy handed. I purchased it because I saw that it was a dupe for NARS blush in Orgasm, I don’t own the NARS one but I am in love with my Candid Coral.
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
Review for: Candid Coral more...
I have owned so many ELF blushes. They’re so inexpensive so when I buy them, I buy like 5 different kinds. For what you pay, I really love them. The only downside I find is that sometimes the color pay off isn’t amazing, but I have heard that scraping off the top layer a bit will fix that. I love the shade Candid Coral in the summer time when I’m a little tanned. It has a little bit of shimmer to it, which I don’t usually like in a blush, but it looks so nice on tanned skin.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Mellow Mauve more...
Pro: Comes with a mirror, sleek package, affordable
Con: Chalky, sheer (but build able)

First let's talk about the bad and save the positive things for last. When feeling the blush with your finger tips it feels a bit chalky and comes across as sheer. However, once it is applied to the cheeks it lives a pleasing color (I'm a sucker for Mauve colors) and layers of blush can be placed on preference without it looking like a clown face.

I love that this blush line comes with a mirror! It is decently sized as well. The packaging is black, which I like, and sleek. I'm sure you've heard that it almost looks like Nars packaging but it just doesn't have that soft touch feel. I'd totally recommend this product if you're on budget!
Hannah G.
La Grange
Review for: Mellow Mauve, Berry Merry, Giddy Gold, Twinkle Pink more...
I am not a fan of using blush in my everyday or event makeup. I needed blush for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in, I didn’t wanna pay to have my makeup done so I just paid for blush and a few other things I don’t commonly use. I have always hated blush on myself. Luckily I went wit this product bc e.l.f. Is one of my favorite brands, This blush blends amazingly, I even went and got the other colors and now I sometimes use blush in my makeup looks.
Alissa A.
I love E.L.F. company products; unfortunately I don't really care for their "baked"products. The products that are pressed powders. They never really come through on the brush in that packaging. If you are desperate, you can scrape off some of the product and then use it, which is what I did. It made a huge mess though, so I won't buy anything they have that is pressed. I really like most of elf's other products though.
Kristin A.
Homewood
These blushes are super affordable and a perfect alternative to high end brands that not all of us can afford. They come in enough shades to please pretty much everyone. I’ve used them daily over some of my other high end blushes because they apply and work just as well, and make you look lovely. The formula is also similar to high end products, and if you didn’t know it was Elf you were applying, you’d never be able to tell it was a less expensive product. The only downside is the that the packaging is nothing special, but honestly if the product stands up, who cares?
Catherine M.
Review for: Berry Merry more...
Incredibly pigmented product for only a couple bucks! The packaging is a compact with a mirror which makes the product perfect for on the go and appears more expensive! The packaging does not accurately represent the color so I recommend looking up swatches online before purchasing. This product makes it hard to buy high end blushes with less color pay out and no mirror. I highly recommend!
Bryn N.
Review for: Other more...
Love this stuff, though I use the Pink Passion color. It's such a fun, bright color that sticks through the day even though its so cheap!  I would definitely recommend this brand for most things, as they run cheap but hold up well.  I do occasionally have trouble blending it out well, but I just use a regular brush for it and am not the best blender to start with.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Studio Peachy Keen more...
Peachy Keen is a very nice subtle blush with a little shimmer. It’s more flattering on lighter skin tones, due to its lack of pigmentation, but great as a everyday blush if you don’t want to go overboard with your blush. The formula is a little powdery and dry. I always use it with elf blush brush and I have to build up the color, but it builds up quite easily and it’s also easy to blend.
It comes in a cute compact with a little mirror, which makes it convenient if you want to have it on your bag or at your desk at work. For the price, I definitely recommend.
Patricia S.
Review for: Gotta Glow, Studio Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Blushing Rose, Mellow Mauve, Candid Coral more...
I have a bunch of these! When you are on a budget, then ELF is a go to brand. The packaging for the blushes reminds me so much of Nars packaging, but more affordable. I never had any issues with these. They blend nicely, and doesn't really fade on me. They look natural or give me a glow from within look. They don't extenuate my pores either. These are really good for the price you pay.
Alissa S.
New Richmond, WI
What ELF blush shades would you suggest?
Meghan M.
I see e.l.f. in magazines a lot, but its such a low price I just am curious about quality. Advice?
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
Is their liquid eyeliners water proof?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Are the blushes easy to blend? Or are they chalky? The shades look beautiful
Bianca A.
Edinburg , TX
I've been debating whether or not to order this blush. I heard it was a dupe for the NARS orgasm blush but I'm hesitant because it's only $3. I don't have any elf products so I really want to get it but is it really a similar shade to NARS orgasm?