This blending sponge flawlessly applies makeup for professionally even and smooth-looking skin. Great for creating a full coverage base, contouring or layering color. This durable sponge is washable and reusable, and perfect for use with all makeup formulations. The comfort curve fits perfectly in the hand and is great for controlled application.

How To Use

Dip The Sponge Into Your Foundation Or Concealer And Apply To The Face Using A Stippling Motion, Lightly Dabbing The Product To Blend. Use The Rounded End To Cover Large Areas And The Tapered End Around The Nose, Mouth And Eyes.

ingredients:

Latex Free.

Is this soft and squishy and does it swell to a nice size when wet?
I like the feel of this and the pointy end for blending out my concealer. I'm over 40 and don't set my concealer with powder, so the blending out has to be good. Is anyone else of a similar age but has found a better tool for blending out concealer that's not going to be set with powder?
Does this blending sponge rip easily after the first two washes?
Start your review of e.l.f. Blending Sponge!
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This sponge has been the most consistent when repurchasing. By that I mean the sponge feels and performs the same every time! The secret for me is look at batch codes. With elf it’s easy to read them. This will sound more like a rant but in the past I’ve bought many of sponges from the same company and they were never consistent in the quality and feel. Only time the sponge would feel like a cloud and the next time it was like a bouncy ball even when wet. I don’t know if any one will I understand but overall I’ve been happy with purchasing the ELF Blending Sponge cause I know I can find a nice soft sponge every time!
e.l.f. Blending Sponge uploaded by London P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Follow me for more .... This is a great “beauty blender” I was very surprised about how it felt when damp , it feels just like the real beauty blender, it’s not hard at all to use or to blend , I’m very satisfied with this purchase and will be buying again !
Columbus Ohio
Love this sponge, very similar to beauty blender for much lower price. Very soft, not the really firm silicone type sponge. This makeup sponge expands nicely with water and then applies product evenly. I really like how nicely I am able to blend foundation/concealer with this, it helps keep my make up from caking by helping press it into the skin for a natural but still covered look. I hasn't done that weird thing where the sponge starts taking some of the foundation back off when you go back over and are blending. Actually need to get more of these 😊
Portage, IN
This sponge is great, and at a great price. It puffs up to a good size, doesn't leech too much product, and leaves the application smooth. I get very overwhelmed when there are streaks or stipples in my foundation, and I never had that issue with this sponge. Also, I give it props for holding up to the heavy application of drag make up during the run of La Cage Aux Folles I was in. It got me through all 9 shows before I finally had to retire it.
Huntsville, TX
I'm on the fence about this sponge. On the one hand, it does its job, but on the other... I really don't like how when it gets wet, it grows 3x its original size. Also, it's a little too... soft? for my liking. I don't know if that's the right word, but I just feel like it's absorbing more makeup that it's putting on my face. I think I'll stick to my beautyblender.
Philadelphia, PA
e.l.f. Blending Sponge uploaded by Jámel'lyn C.
I liked using this sponge. For the price it does some really great blending. When it’s dry it’s pretty small but once wet it grows about 2 times in size. It’s really soft as well. It lasts about 4-5 months before the sponge starts to fall apart. I’ve used it past that point as well and it still blend my makeup well. Which is what you see in the picture.
I really like elves blending sponges they’re very inexpensive and do the job as well as a high-end one underwater it increases to a really big size twice the size of its dry version I washed it every day after after used to prevent germs and acne and it has never broken apart from the soap and water and the foundation like the more high expensive ones do
Sacramento, CA
This works well for what I need, blends everything and the sponge doubles in size when wet. It's very soft and is gentle on the skin. What I love alot about this one is it doesnt bleed out pink or red dye like my beauty blender does. One thing I will say is it tends to suck up foundation more than my beauty blender. I tend to not mind that because I prefer a more natural finish.
Louisa, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This sponge is amazing for blending your concealer under your eyes! It’s really the only thing I’ve ever used it for to be quite honest so not sure how it would perform for foundation. But I can say for sure it works for under eye area. And it’s so affordable. #myvanity #affordable #elfcosmetics #love
Purchased at: Walmart
Super soft sponge ! It’s good for any use really. I use it after all my liquid bases to make sure it’s all blended before powder. It’s a good alternative for the [product:diversified-global-technologies-equate-beauty-blender,-egg-shaped,-latex-free,-with-vitamin-e,-pink] it’s just as soft and a lot cheaper !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...