BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #3 in Makeup Tools

Blending Sponge - Now Latex Free! The e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Sponge flawlessly applies makeup for professionally even and smooth looking skin. Great for creating a full coverage base, contouring or layering color. This durable sponge is washable and reusable, and perfect for use with all formulations including creams, liquids, and powder foundations, concealers or blush. The comfort curve fits perfectly in the hand and is great for controlled application so your hands always stay clean. Works great with your favorite e.l.f. foundations and concealers! - Blending Sponge

• Do you use your beauty blender wet or dry?20 Answers
  • Do the sponges come in differnt colors?2 Answers
  • Does the sponge blend your foundation the same as a beauty blender ?2 Answers
Krista T.
I bought this E.L.F. blender sponge because I was hoping to find a great affordable blender as most are quite expensive. The price on this blender was right for me. I've been using it for a few weeks now but I'm not very impressed with it. It's too hard for my liking. While it does expand when dampened, it is still too hard.  I find it very hard to blend out liquid foundation and concealer in a bouncing motion with it. It leaves a very odd  texture in my base. I have to do more of a swiping motion to avoid it. One decent thing I can say for it is that I don't feel like it soaks up and wastes my product a lot. Overall this is a miss for me. I won't be repurchasing.
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
The real beauty blenders are expensive and only last a couple months, so I've been on the look out for good dupes, and I think I found it. Realistically, it's not as good as the real beauty blender, it is much more tough and hard, but it does make due. I would not use this product dry but rather run it under warm water for a few seconds until it has doubled in size. Then squeeze out all excess water! You will find you makeup goes on much smoother and creamy
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
I had high hopes for this product. However, I can honestly say this is the worst makeup sponge I have ever used. It is very dense, which makes it difficult to blend liquid foundation. I was able to move makeup around my face, but blending was nearly impossible. Also, you have to use a very heavy hand (because of the density), and a lot of time to get a somewhat decent result. Otherwise, your foundation would be uneven and splotchy. I would not recommend this to anyone. I would not repurchase this.
To those looking for a drugstore sponge, I'd say try the real techniques complexion sponge instead.
Felicia V.
Auburn, WA
This sponge is by far my favourite foundation applicator. It's easy to hold, just the right size, and the perfect shape. It's has just the right "squish" and I find it didn't suck up all of my makeup like some other sponges I've tried. I love using it because it gives a great finish, and doesn't leave any marks or streaks. I also love side with the small tip, as it helps get my concealer under my eyes perfectly. I purchased mine at Target for I believe $3 (what a STEAL), but you can probably get it anywhere such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, ECT. I've already recommended this sponge to a few people who always ask what I use to apply my foundation, as it looks pretty flawless and natural.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I am unable to get a beauty blender and have tried many different blending sponges. This E.L.F. Sponge is firm yet soft at the same time. It blends the foundation, contour, and highlight very well. I believe it is better than the Equate brand that I previously used. The price is around $5.00 and well worth it for the results I got.
Sammy S.
Fort Myers , FL
I was in desperate need of a reasonable beauty blender, I saw this one so I decided to try it out. This beauty sponge is horrible! It soaked up all of my product even when I damp the sponge. The only time I use it is to make sure my foundation and concealer are blended and that’s about it. I do not recommend this product at all.
Lori L.
I received a trio pack of these sponges after placing an order. I wasn't sure what to do with them since I already had my favorite one that was twice the cost. I divvied them up between my daughter, daughter-in-law and myself and set it aside. I decided to try it one day since it was just there and I was in a hurry. What a great blender! It gets right into those nooks and crannies and where it's most difficult to blend. It is soft on the skin not scratchy at all and works just as well as my more expensive blender. I really wanted to hate on this sponge but found myself pleasantly surprised. e.l.f. Blending Sponge
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Giving 3 stars because it gets the job done and it's affordable for those that don't want to spend the money for the name brand beauty blenders. That being said, it's not a high-quality blender by any means. Product gets caked into the pores of the blender very easily, therefore leading the blender to need cleaned VERY often. It also gets very firm and uncomfortable to use on skin after only a few weeks of use. I'd say spend the extra few dollars and get a more high-end blender for the sake of your time, amount of your product being wasted inside the blender and for your skin!
Jessica T.
I really wanted this to be a great sponge for a low price, but it wasn’t. When it gets wet, it balloons in size. The texture makes it difficult to apply foundation without it lifting product and becoming patchy. The top part is a bit too big to fit up into my under eye area and it’s awkward to use. The sponge felt soft but a bit bouncing a rubbery ball off my face. It also soaked up quite a bit of foundation. I definitely don’t like the material it was made out of. E.L.F. products have been hit and miss with me. This one was unfortunately a big miss. I now use the Real Techniques sponge and have had no problems with it.
Marie N.
Burke
This is a pretty good blending sponge for a very good price! It is very soft and I’ve had it for awhile and it’s just now starting to crack. I just grabbed it from target and the point makes it super easy to blend out concealer under my eyes! I highly suggest picking it up!
Danni M.
Do you use your beauty blender wet or dry?
Brandi B.
Do you recommend using brushes or beauty blenders?
Ziara A.
IS GOOD when you applying foundation to the sponge
Arpita B.
Is this sponge worth buying? and is it comparable to the beauty blender in terms of the finish on the face?
beauty f.