e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Using a Blending Eye brush after shadow and liner application creates a natural finish to any eye look. This brush can also multitask – use it to set powder or liquid concealer.
All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.
HOW TO USE
Blend shades of eyeshadow together using circular motions.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
- "This brush blends out eyeshadow perfectly and is so cheap, I think it's only $1, compare that to Mac or Sigma brushes for much more! No shedding, the brush hairs are soft and it works amazingly well." in 60 reviews
- "This is my one of my favorite eye brushes! It is perfect size for blending color in the crease or even applying a highlight on your brow bone. It's one of the first eye brushes I bought and I've purchased a few more since then. Because it is less expensive it does shed a little at first and the ferrule isn't glued very well, but you can't beat the way it blends for the price. " in 36 reviews
- "k so, elf is one of my ultime favorite brand and i just love everything they have. this blending brush would literally make your makeup up to the next level, it is perfect for traveling and is so soft and you really get a precise blend when you use this bad guy" in 18 reviews
- "For being only a $1 it's really not that bad I'm not hugely excited but I'm not completely disappointed it gets the job done only thing is it sheds but hey it works " in 6 reviews
- "This brush is fairly soft, flexible, and pretty good at blending shadow into the crease." in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos