BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Using a Blending Eye brush after shadow and liner application creates a natural finish to any eye look. This brush can also multitask – use it to set powder or liquid concealer.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

HOW TO USE

Blend shades of eyeshadow together using circular motions.

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...5 Answers
  • Could this brush also be used to set some powder foundati...1 Answers
  • I loves the reviews I read. How cost? Thanks1 Answers
e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
  • "This brush blends out eyeshadow perfectly and is so cheap, I think it's only $1, compare that to Mac or Sigma brushes for much more! No shedding, the brush hairs are soft and it works amazingly well." in 60 reviews
  • "This is my one of my favorite eye brushes! It is perfect size for blending color in the crease or even applying a highlight on your brow bone. It's one of the first eye brushes I bought and I've purchased a few more since then. Because it is less expensive it does shed a little at first and the ferrule isn't glued very well, but you can't beat the way it blends for the price. " in 36 reviews
  • "k so, elf is one of my ultime favorite brand and i just love everything they have. this blending brush would literally make your makeup up to the next level, it is perfect for traveling and is so soft and you really get a precise blend when you use this bad guy" in 18 reviews
  • "For being only a $1 it's really not that bad I'm not hugely excited but I'm not completely disappointed it gets the job done only thing is it sheds but hey it works " in 6 reviews
  • "This brush is fairly soft, flexible, and pretty good at blending shadow into the crease." in 6 reviews
Lauren N.
I friggin love this brush!!! It’s one dollar and I use it so much you wouldn’t even believe me if I told you. I love this for a few reasons . I love using it highlight my inner corners . It’s the perfect size for that and picks up the perfect amount of product . And I even can get under my brow bone with this as well. And I love it to smoke out my waterline . It does a perfect job every time! I also smoke out my outer crease with this as well. I loved this brush so much have a few backups !
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
Behold the elf cosmetics blending eye brush. I purchased this a while ago online from Elf. I was trying to get free shipping so I inadvertently added this to my cart. Am I glad I did! This has been my go to brush for blending my transition shade especially, but it's great at blending out everything. If you don't have this brush, I highly recommend you grab a few. Such a great brush at an unbelievable price of $1.
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
This brush can put color exactly where you want it to go, but it does not blend very well as the name suggests. I have had this brush for about a year and I’ve had to buy multiple due to having them break in the past. I love it for packing on color if I want it in a specific spot, however I do not love it for blending purposes. I do like the price of it, I just don’t use it every day.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
I use this blending brush everyday . I do like it a lot, and it was the first brush that I started blending my eyeshadow with EVER! Good for beginners. However, now that I've used other brushes, this blending brush feels a bit too stiff not very fluffy. Maybe it's for more control which is good in many looks. Just wish was a little softer to soften edges
afton h.
This is a dollar and since it is, i think its great. Yes, ive had softer brushes that performed better but because this brush is so affordable, it does do a nice job. I think its great for beginners in makeup. It does well at blending shadow and i would recommend it.
Jay 💖.
I have this brush,and I sadly don't like it much as a blending brush. I do use it to put shadow on my lids,but this is one if not the only elf brush I was only "meh" about. I wish I loved it more. I mean. It's alright. Just didn't do as I hoped,as it's not as soft as I like my blending brushes. I'd gibe it a 5.7/10.
Ney C.
I use this to apply eyeshadow even if I shouldn't and to blend my eyeshadow and it works wonders and it's price made me really happy. My eyelid gets oily but this brush still pulls through. I use it every single time I do my eye make up. Overall a very satisfied with this brush.
SIMPLY B.
This is one of my favorite brushes from elf when I first started doing my makeup. It’s very affordable & you can purchase this anywhere, however you can’t really blend with this eyeshadow brush and I wouldn’t buy this again just because I only use it for packing on certain colors.
Adriena L.
Tulia
Here’s a honest review. I own over 30 ELF products and I was so excited t find a cheep brush. It blends great but the metal part detached while I was cleaning it so it broke on the second use. It’s good but the glue on my specific brush fell off. You get what you pay for.
Pragati L.
I bought eye make up crease brush from walmart at $1. Very very cost effective. I never go to elf isle or shelves to get product of elf. Buying elf products have really win my heart ❤️. This are best brushes cost effective and worth the quality. The hair of the brush is very soft and a very good quality. Blends well. I will buy more other brushes from elf.
Isabella J.
California,CA
Do the hairs on this brush fall out?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Laura M.
I have very sensitive eyelids. How soft is this brush?
thatmakeup g.
France
What are the best drugstore brushes ? And how much does an entire set cost ? I tried e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush and essence cosmetics blending brush
Pia F.
Its good for smokey eye?