BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Using a Blending Eye brush after shadow and liner application creates a natural finish to any eye look. This brush can also multitask – use it to set powder or liquid concealer.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

HOW TO USE

Blend shades of eyeshadow together using circular motions.

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...6 Answers
  • Could this brush also be used to set some powder foundati...1 Answers
  • I loves the reviews I read. How cost? Thanks1 Answers
e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
  • "This brush blends out eyeshadow perfectly and is so cheap, I think it's only $1, compare that to Mac or Sigma brushes for much more! No shedding, the brush hairs are soft and it works amazingly well." in 60 reviews
  • "This is my one of my favorite eye brushes! It is perfect size for blending color in the crease or even applying a highlight on your brow bone. It's one of the first eye brushes I bought and I've purchased a few more since then. Because it is less expensive it does shed a little at first and the ferrule isn't glued very well, but you can't beat the way it blends for the price. " in 36 reviews
  • "k so, elf is one of my ultime favorite brand and i just love everything they have. this blending brush would literally make your makeup up to the next level, it is perfect for traveling and is so soft and you really get a precise blend when you use this bad guy" in 18 reviews
  • "For being only a $1 it's really not that bad I'm not hugely excited but I'm not completely disappointed it gets the job done only thing is it sheds but hey it works " in 6 reviews
  • "This brush is fairly soft, flexible, and pretty good at blending shadow into the crease." in 6 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
This brush is a fantastic deal! For around $1, I can afford to buy several so that I don't have to clean the same brush while applying makeup. While this isn't the best quality I've seen in terms of materials (bristles, handle, etc), it performs exceptionally well at blending away my contrasting eyeshadow to a nice blur. The bristles are soft and slightly fluffy to allow for smooth blending. The handle is wood, and has a handy label on it for identifying the brush (great for newbies who are learning!). I have used this brush every day for months and so far they have lasted very well. Highly recommend.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
You can buy this brush with the change from the bottom of your purse, it's so cheap but wow is it a good brush. I loved the crease brush so I bought this one next and definitely exceeded my expectations. This one is a little tighter than most blending brushes I have and I like that. It's easier to manipulate my blending and it stays closer to crease. I use this for my darkest color so it doesn't extend to high up and blends to transition to next lighter shade seemlessly. This brush accomplishes that where my other blending brushes don't as well because of how loosely packed the bristles are. This blending brushes holds it's shape and still has flexibility. The bristles aren't necessarily soft but they aren't harsh either and the material doesn't have any negative aspects to speak of. I have a huge eye brush collection of high-end and drugstore brands and i actually own a few of this blending brushes because I like how much easier of time i have manipulating it. I recommend this to beginners and advanced makeup enthusiastic alike. It cleans easy, holds it shape and for a dollar, how can you not love a well made effective product!
Lauren N.
I friggin love this brush!!! It’s one dollar and I use it so much you wouldn’t even believe me if I told you. I love this for a few reasons . I love using it highlight my inner corners . It’s the perfect size for that and picks up the perfect amount of product . And I even can get under my brow bone with this as well. And I love it to smoke out my waterline . It does a perfect job every time! I also smoke out my outer crease with this as well. I loved this brush so much have a few backups !
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
This brush can put color exactly where you want it to go, but it does not blend very well as the name suggests. I have had this brush for about a year and I’ve had to buy multiple due to having them break in the past. I love it for packing on color if I want it in a specific spot, however I do not love it for blending purposes. I do like the price of it, I just don’t use it every day.
Andrea D.
Dallas
The e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush is my favorite blending brush! It's $1 and gets the job done. It blends any harsh edges in my eyeshadow it can also be used to stamp product in. Another use is a crease brush.The handle is wood so don't let pets chew on it. I love it.
afton h.
This is a dollar and since it is, i think its great. Yes, ive had softer brushes that performed better but because this brush is so affordable, it does do a nice job. I think its great for beginners in makeup. It does well at blending shadow and i would recommend it.
Cassandra S.
Very affordable and quality brush that doesn’t fall apart. This brush has multiple uses from blending multiple eyeshadows and softening edges to settling concealer. I primarily use it to blend my eye shadow out at the end of application.
Jay 💖.
I have this brush,and I sadly don't like it much as a blending brush. I do use it to put shadow on my lids,but this is one if not the only elf brush I was only "meh" about. I wish I loved it more. I mean. It's alright. Just didn't do as I hoped,as it's not as soft as I like my blending brushes. I'd gibe it a 5.7/10.
Jessica T.
Pearland
This brush is so great for so cheap! I have bought more expensive brushes that shed and this one doesn't! This blends powders amazingly !! It is honestly a staple in my routine and I cannot live without this brush! I am so satisfied and use this brush every single day I beat my face!!
SIMPLY B.
This is one of my favorite brushes from elf when I first started doing my makeup. It’s very affordable & you can purchase this anywhere, however you can’t really blend with this eyeshadow brush and I wouldn’t buy this again just because I only use it for packing on certain colors.
Isabella J.
California,CA
Do the hairs on this brush fall out?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
LAURA M.
I have very sensitive eyelids. How soft is this brush?
thatmakeup g.
France
What are the best drugstore brushes ? And how much does an entire set cost ? I tried e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush and essence cosmetics blending brush
Pia F.
Its good for smokey eye?

Walmart