e.l.f. Blended Beauty Beauty Sponge Set uploaded by Christina W.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Blended Beauty Beauty Sponge Set
  • "i love love love elfs beauty blenders. they are so eady to use and aplly with and they are really cheap to buy. i use this product so much but i do need new ones. i love the way these beauty blenders feel on my face and i would totally buy them again if i was at the store " in 2 reviews
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
These beauty sponges are pretty good. They aren’t as soft as the actual Beauty Blender or the Real Techniques one, but it does get the job done. It does feel a little rough when using it, but it works alright. I mainly like to use it for my concealer or my cream contour.
Shanel A.
Atlanta Georgia
I give it three stars because it has a more or less good price but it is not one of my favorite products it absorbs a lot of product and it does not fade well. It does not work for me, but maybe someone else🤗❤️
Alexis L.
This blenders apply very well! They are very easy to control and fit very well into my hand! They also feel amazing! I have been using these sponges for awhile now and i don’t think I’d ever switch brands!
haily c.
katy
Angelique R.
Fort bragg, NC
The texture was slightly rough on these beauty blenders but they did get the job done. I was a little disappointed only because of the rough texture since I used them everyday to get ready. I would buy again if the texture was a little less rough.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
affordable line in general but i like this set a lot. it gives me way more than i need for daily, but i have back up for the price of one normally and they really hold up way better than you would think for the price and i would buy again.
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
Their beauty blenders are so good and so inexpensive. I love using them for everything! I will usually buy my blenders from target but once I got these I stuck to these! They don't suck up too much product which makes them perfect for me!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
tried this out and it seems pretty good. i still love the real techniques miracle complexion sponge a lot more because that is my holy grail but this is like a step down from that. its soft but not so squishy as the rt sponge, and bends things out very nicely but if you have the BB or RT sponge you may not need this. YYYEETTT if you are a makeup hoarder like me you will very much like this :)

# Cons - Beauty Wears off easily
# Pros - Beauty Versatile, High Quality, Easy to Apply, Effective
# Best Uses - Beauty Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, On-the-go, Special Occasion, Daily Use, Normal Skin, Dry Skin
✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
Valerie E.
Only most recently have I started E.L.F. cosmetics, and I have been really in love with their products. On a recent trip to Target, I picked up their blended beauty sponges and I loved how affordable they were and how they easy they worked! It helped blend my foundation nicely and evenly. Most beauty sponges can cost to much, but these did the job! I highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Haley H.
Love the easy grasp shape of these blenders and that it's a multi pack! I use this product almost everyday and always when I do my makeup! I do think YHE material could be a bit better so it doesnt soak up as much product when trying to apply with them!
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Are these useful for applying foundation?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I've never tried e.l.f beauty sponges? Are they good?