e.l.f. Blended Beauty Beauty Sponge Set uploaded by Christina W.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Blended Beauty Beauty Sponge Set
  • "This product is the e.l.f beauty blender. It is very long lasting and has not broken or cracked. It was everything that I expected and I was very satisfied. I would 100% but this product again and I would definitely recommend it to a friend." in 14 reviews
Natibel M.
No me gusto para aplicar la base. Intente mojarla para ver que tal y seguía igual de dura y el tamaño básicamente se quedó igual. Lo que si note es que es muy buena para aplicar polvo suelto. La utilise varias veces pero volvi a mi Beauty Blender.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I give it three stars because it has a more or less good price but it is not one of my favorite products it absorbs a lot of product and it does not fade well. It does not work for me, but maybe someone else🤗❤️
Kayla W.
I bought this holiday set at Target for my sister and then after Christmas I bought one on sale for myself as well. I have used these blending sponges before, in the pink color. I think they do a pretty good job of blending in my foundation. They are a little harder than most sponges, but once you get them wet it's not too bad. They don't soak up a lot of the product like some other blending sponges do, which I like.
Alexis L.
This blenders apply very well! They are very easy to control and fit very well into my hand! They also feel amazing! I have been using these sponges for awhile now and i don’t think I’d ever switch brands!
Emily C.
Denton, TX
These sponges are just okay. They’re very cheap, which is why I’m giving them three stars. They work well enough, they’re just not my favorite. They don’t expand as much as much as I like my sponges to.
Matilyn H.
I have one black e.l.f. beauty sponge and it was great at first. It blended everything smoothly and all. I've never used a beauty blender before so i have nothing to compare the e.l.f one to, but i noticed that after only 2 weeks of owning the e.l.f. sponge, it started ripping at the top and picking up more product the blending it out. Maybe it was the way i applied it or something but it's not bad for a drugstore sponge.
Sam D.
Islip, NY
These sponges work okay. if you have the money then i would buy a real beauty blender or a morphe sponge. these ones eat up some of the product and leave streaks would not recommend
Misty M.
Honolulu
I really love e.l.f products and this product I like it. Love the bottom of it to use for full coverage. Bought this set during Christmas at Target it was a great price.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I normally love e.l.f. products and thought this e.l.f. beauty blender would be a cheaper alternative to a more expensive brand. Well I was highly disappointed. This beauty blender is really rough even after getting it wet. It doesn't blend very well and made my makeup look blotchy. I would not recommend buying this beauty blender.
soph H.
Castle Rock
You don’t need to spend more than $20.00 to get an awesome blending sponge! It’s literally available at target or CVS!!! My advice is to spray the sponge with a bit of water-based spray and dampen your sponge before you apply any cream products. It soaks up a bit of product but it’s definitely worth it for the price!
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Are these useful for applying foundation?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I've never tried e.l.f beauty sponges? Are they good?