BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Put an end to product waste by applying skincare and makeup with our expert silicone sponges.

These silicone sponges are designed to apply and blend skincare and makeup without absorbing a single drop of product!

Use the smaller sponge to apply sun protection or your favorite makeup, and use the larger sponge to apply lotions and body products without absorbing excess formula, sweat, or dirt. Use just half the product you usually use to get the same result. It’s easy to clean, and hygienic!

How to Use

Apply Half Of Your Usual Amount Of Product Directly To Silicone Blender, Or Dot Evenly On Face. Gently Swipe Product Across The Face, Then Bounce To Blend And Even Application.

Thin Plastic Coating Is Part Of The Sponge And Should Not Be Removed. Do Not Use If Outer Plastic Is Punctured.

To Clean, Simply Wash With Mild Soap And Water.

• How do these blend out foundation? Better than the beauty...2 Answers
  • Does these work just as great as a beauty blender or repl...6 Answers
  • I am wanting to try a new beauty blender preferably Sili...3 Answers
e.l.f. Blend It Out Silicone Sponge Duo
  • "My favourite beauty blender of all time, I love it so much. Its a good value for money and made my skin look flawless." in 4 reviews
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I think I prefer a regular make up sponge over the silicone. This is my first time using a silicone sponge so I don’t know how it compares to other silicone sponge is. But this one’s really nice? I think I just prefer a regular sponge because I know how it’s supposed to look. This is just really confusing to me it does save product but I feel like it doesn’t leave my skin with as good of a finish
Brittany F.
I bought one of these for myself and one for my daughter. I admit that I’m new with these things... I normally just use a brush or my hand (oops! Sorry 😬).. but I’m really liking these sponges. They blend my makeup very well! And e.l.f. is super inexpensive, which is great. Especially when you’re like me, and you’re just trying things to try them! I’ll continue to get these.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Overall my thought of this product is I did not like it. I would not buy this product again wether it was by this brand or a different brand. I just did not like the way it applies on your face. Doesn’t really feel like it does anything, and all it does is make my process of my facial makeup harder and longer to apply.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't like this at all. Made my foundation look streaky and over done. I tried to use less product but it just wasn't spreading right. I also tried to use this to contour and blend, it just moved the product all around. I might as well have wrapped my fingers in plastic wrap and tried to apply my makeup because that's the equivalent. You simply can not diffuse or blend with this. Maybe it will work better to apply lotions and creams to the face.
tiffany c.
Pittsburgh
this was my first time trying a silicone sponge and i have to say, i do not understand the hype. i could not blend my foundation at all it literally just got spread all over my face without actually sinking in. maybe i will try using it to apply masks or something....
Tammera D.
Queens
I was skeptical about buying this because I didn't know if it was going to work probably or if it was just going to leave my phone dacian looking patchy and not Blended well. But when I got it and I actually tried it for the first time I was shocked. It work really well it's been in my phone dacian really nice and I really like it. For the value that it is true it's really worth buying
Taylynn G.
Honestly I prefer their sponges. Using the silicone there isn't a good way to hold it such as a strap. I know that sponges absorb some of the makeup but the silicone blenders don't really help to blend at all. If you are super against using a sponge then I would recommend it but all in all i would pass and try their sponges instead
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
Not sure if this are the same products. The one I'm reviewing says dual sided. My first impression wasn't that great. It felt like my makeup was spreading and not settling. I felt like it was taking me long to use. I did like the other side which is softer and I could pay it down. The very tip feels very hard to trying and use it under your eyes.
I do like the packaging makes it look a bit higher end.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This blender just smeared the makeup on my face and did not blend it nearly enough. It's a cute product and the idea is nice, but it just doesn't work. I'd rather spend a little more and get a nice blender that isn't silicone! I personally wouldn't recommend this blender.
Camille W.
Went out on a limb to try these and freaking loved them! Once you get over the squishy feeling of the silicone, you'll see that they work so well. So much smoother application and easier to clean.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Does these work just as great as a beauty blender or replica of one ?
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
How good are silicone sponges? Are they worth buying/using?
Taylor F.
Do you prefer original sponge blenders or gel/silicone blenders? -e.l.f. Blend It Out Silicone Sponge Duo
abcqwe g.
Beauty blender or brush? Which are the best to apply foundation? Or has anyone tried the silicone blender/puff? e.l.f. Blend It Out Silicone Sponge Duo
Hooda Q.
Kitchener , ON
Do these blend makeup out good??!