suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

14%

I keep one of these at my desk and in my purse! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized. It also gives me a little pop of color so i look put together!

Product reviewed: e.l.f. Bite-Size Lip Balm, Moisturizing Formula for Smoother & Softer Lips, Mini Tinted Chapstick, Coconut, 0.13 Oz (B09JL3T16W)

Leaves a nice tint to your lips. Very buttery and smells good. Product last you for a while gives you a bitten lip affect.

I wanted to love this. Elf has been disappointing me lately. This lip balm (in the shade Berry) had no pigment at all, cracked my lips, and felt sticky and gross. All the cons of a lip balms and none of the pros. While I do know that Elf does typically have some great products for their prices, this one wasn't it.