BeautyEyeMascarae.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 036oz

e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz

Take on the world with #BigMoodEnergy, dramatic lashes, and all the confidence in just one swipe. The e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume and Lifting Mascara gives you that false lash vibe without smudging or flaking. For a bold look with definition, the brush head features an hourglass shape with intertwined bristles to load up your look with pigment while separating each lash. The creamy formula is infused with jojoba wax to hold your lashes? curl and always give you a smooth, effortless application. Available in full size and travel size. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic. Size: 0.25. Color: Pitch Black.

Quedan bien las pestañas?
Is this mascara worth to buy it ?
Does this flake?
Start your review of e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz!
Amanda A.
Lucasville, OH
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Amanda A.
The E.L.F. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara Is Amazing !!!!!! I Love That It's A Pitch Black..... The Packaging Was Really Pretty & Lightweight..... I Love How It Goes On The Top & Bottom Really Good..... I Figured With The Wand Being So Big That It Wouldn't Go On So Good On Bottom.... ( But It Did )..... It Definitely Makes Your Eye's Look Amazing Without All That Clumping Stuff.... My Lashes Looked Fuller... It Definitely Is Very Affordable... Definitely Recommend This.... #ElfBigMood #Complimentary #VoxBox #Influenster
Jenna  P.
Las Vegas, NV
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Jenna  P.
the mascara wand is huge so if you are not into that kind of thing you may not like it. Gives great length and no clumping. wand makes it easy to separate lashes. not entirely waterproof but does come off easy with remover. great find and try happy .
Ebony A.
Baltimore, MD
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Ebony A.
I used this mascara before I applied my mink lashes and it lengthened my lashes pretty well. I would recommend it if you’re looking for a mascara that lengthens
Nikki A.
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Nikki A.
I’m a sucker for a good mascara and this one is amazing! My lashes look so long! I love the packaging too! It’s such a great product! Highly recommend!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Shianne P.
I love the big purple component this comes in it’s shiny. The brush is for voluminous lashes but I think it’s a little big to coat each lash. I think it doesn’t last very long it seems to flake with wear and I seemingly have raccoon eyes. I liked it but would not recommend.
Kimberly R.
Oakland, CA
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Kimberly R.
I’ll preface my review by mentioning that my lashes are straight, they do not stay up (I have to heat up a lash curler or use a spoon & then ALWAYS use *waterproof* mascara to get any hold). When I first applied this mascara my lashes looked amazing!! But then drooped within 5 minutes. If your lashes aren’t as stubborn I believe this mascara would be great! If anything, I’d appreciate a waterproof version!
Megan  B.
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Megan  B.
This mascara was pretty decent for a drugstore. I really liked the packaging and the design of the bristles. The wand was pretty big and I liked that I did not have to reapply multiple applications to get the intended result I was looking for. The formula did not make my lashes longer or bigger but they did help fill out my lashes.
Anayeli S.
Smyrna, GA
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Anayeli S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this mascara because it leaves my small lashes with more volume and lengthens them a little longer than usual. I really liked it. It’s amazing. It’s one of my favorites 💜
Daniela B.
Aurora, IL
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Daniela B.
To be honest, this mascara did nothing to my lashes, i tried to apply more and more product but remains the same, you can see on photo
Moriah  L.
Turlock, CA
e.l.f. Big Mood Mega Volume & Lifting Mascara - Pitch Black - 0.36oz uploaded by Moriah  L.
I love how big the wand is. The brush separates every lash perfectly. I get length and volume with is a huge plus. I would definitely recommend with product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
il y a 3 mois
Jennifer R. il y a 2 mois
I love it tbh. It doesn’t smudge. I fell asleep with it and i didn’t wake up with raccoon eyes lol. I just don’t like the wand. It gets all gunky. And also its easy to clean off which is a big plus.