BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This daytime serum helps reduce the look of fine lines and brighten skin tone — and with a powerful trio of key antioxidants, your skin gets a much-needed boost of hydration.

• Does anyone know the percentage of vitamin c in t...Be the first to answer!
  • Does it make your skin oily? Also, will it help with dry skin? 1 Answers
  • Wow I've never seen this. Is this online only or can I find at targ...1 Answers
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I've been using this product for a few days now (few drops on my face in the morning and at night) and I've really enjoyed it so far. This serum has a watery and light texture, but it's very moisturizing, sinks right into the skin and gives me a nice glow without making me look greasy. Also, I have mixed a few drops of this serum in with my Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation (By itself the foundation can be a little bit drying on my skin) - with it, the foundation blends a lot more easily, is no longer drying, and the finish is beautiful. It has a citrus scent, but it's not very strong so I don't think it would bother anyone who doesn't like that feature in a product. So far, this product has worked really well for me as a part of my skincare regimen and mixed in with foundation. Despite it being rather expensive for a product from E.L.F., I still think it's worth the price and I'd totally recommend it!!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
This is an excellent Vitamin C serum, especially for the price point! It has a light citrusy smell and absorbs quickly into the skin. About 5 drops will work for your entire face, so it should last quite a while. I've been using it once daily for about a month, and my skin definitely looks brighter and more even toned.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Ok. Give elf a chance. I have used multiple products from high end to lower end. .. And i have never been dissapointed in elf. This is just as good as the product that it replaced which was a more than twice the price. And actually elf has replaced a few things in my beauty bag. Keep it up elf.
Raychel M.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
When I tried this serum, I didn't like how it felt on the skin. It felt rather oily and for my oily skin I didn't really like that. However, it made my skin feel super nice and my makeup wore really well when I used this underneath my foundation. Beautiful serum for the price.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Whispering Pines, NC
Very nice product with a non-greasy feel on the skin. It really soaks into my skin without making it feel oily. I like to use this product in addition to my daily skincare routine to brighten and add luminance to my skin. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Ft. Lauderdale FL
This lightweight hydrating serum is formulated with key antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Pomegranate Extract, to help refine and brighten skin tone, reduce the look of fine lines, and help protect against the effects of everyday environmental aggressors.
Shandelle T.
Shandelle T.
Arlington, TX
e.l.f is one of my favorite products! They are high quality and very very affordable! I usually by my products at Target! I love the serum and also their moisturizer. It works great with my skin and exceeded my expectations. I will continue to buy their products and I definitely recommend 100%.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Product is only ok. Not very effective to me and kind of greasy feeling too. Causes a lot of shine problems on the skin that shows the even the best makeup. Would not really recommend e.l.f. Beauty Shield™ Vitamin C Pollution Prevention Serum
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
As much as I absolutely love love love elf products I found this one to be gimmicky. I was hopeful that it wouldn't be that but honestly this product does absolutely nothing for me. I will still continue to buy elf products but I will not repeat this one.
Delia K.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
First off it smells AMAZINGGGG!! But you apply this first then the Moisturizer that goes along with the beauty shield collection this is $26 & the Moisturizer is $12! I lov ELF new Product it is amazing use Day & night for best results
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Please tell me this works for dry skin?!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Very curious is this worth a try ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Does his help fade acne scars at all?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Can you only buy this online?
Ladeena S.