BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Facial Moisturizers

Featuring a sheer tint formulated with SPF 50, and key antioxidants, this moisturizer gives you a smooth, radiant base ready for makeup.

Kristin W.
This product is okay. Too moisturizing for me to use in the day time. Not a bad product though just too much for me for day time. Glad it has 50 spf in it love that. The smell wasn't so excited about either. Wouldn't buy again. Didn't even finish it half way.
Sierra G.
Murrieta, CA
I have been using this product for about a week and so far so good. It has not broken me out and the tint prevents any white cast some sunscreens can cause. The packaging is beautiful especially for how inexpensive the product is and the pump is amazing. The one negative I have on this is that even on my dry skin, I can get a little too shiny but that's easily combated with a light dusting of setting powder on a fluffy brush. Overall I recommend this product to anyone looking for some SPF in their routine!
HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
Well first off if you aren't using Elf products I have no idea what you're doing with your life, Elf is one of my top 5 all time favorite brands, very inexpensive (most products, if not all are under $10). For such  a small price I really felt like I got serious benefits from this product , simple easy to use packaging, great for sensitive skin not too harsh, nice fresh scent , overall a good product that i would recommend.
Billiejo D.
Indianapolis
I really enjoyed using this product! I still use it from time to time. Really does make your face super smooth! Leaves a gentle touch to your face. I got the product again from walmart beauty section, would most deffinitely buy again! And i recomend others to try whoever has dry skin!
Julie M.
I love E.L.F! It's an inexpensive product, from Walmart or Target, that works as well as a high end brand. This moisturizer is great on all skin types. And it has protective coverage from the sun! In days that I don't want to wear makeup, I just put some of this on and I know my skin is protected in more than one way.
Bridget W.
I LOVE elf. Their products are so good for the price and this one lives up to the name. It wasn't in the way or anything and didn't feel thick at all! Now that's also kind of interesting because it felt like it didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice too many benefits, but maybe I have to use it more and more often
Mila F.
Verona
This mosturiser wasn’t my favorite, but i usually take it to travel because it’s great in a pickle. It works really quickly and only about fifteen minutes of putting it on, my skin looks a lot fresher. The packaging is quite nice and the pump gives out an adequate amount for the face, for the price it is a steal!
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
Elf products are always so cheap compared to other products but don't let that fool you. Everything I've ever bought that was elf has been amazing. This moisturizer doesn't make my skin extra oily. It's weightless. It doesn't even feel like anything is on your face and leaves my skin so soft!
Ashlin W.
Wichita Falls , TX
Absolutely love this stuff! It just settled so well in my skin and wasn't too heavy feeling. Plus the smell was a bonus. It's a great product for the price that it is offered at! I use this stuff every time I wear make up and I just love it. I just wish there was more product in the bottle.
Nia G.
Tallahassee
Overall it was a nice product a little too much spf in it for me though. I purchased the product from Walmart. the product all together was very moisturizing. More than I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised. had it not had the spf strong smell or consistency it would be a 5 out of 5
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really want to try this. Does anyone know where I can buy this other than on their website? I cant find it online at other retailer's sites. Has anyone had any luck with picking it up in their local stores? I tried Target and Ulta and they didn't have it.
Denise H.