BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #81 in Facial Moisturizers

Featuring a sheer tint formulated with SPF 50, and key antioxidants, this moisturizer gives you a smooth, radiant base ready for makeup.

• I really want to try this. Does anyone know where I can buy this ot...1 Answers
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Murrieta, CA
I have been using this product for about a week and so far so good. It has not broken me out and the tint prevents any white cast some sunscreens can cause. The packaging is beautiful especially for how inexpensive the product is and the pump is amazing. The one negative I have on this is that even on my dry skin, I can get a little too shiny but that's easily combated with a light dusting of setting powder on a fluffy brush. Overall I recommend this product to anyone looking for some SPF in their routine!
Torri F.
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
So far I really like this moisturizer! I love that it has spf 50 and it's very lightweight. It is tinted, but it doesn't show on the skin or add any coverage. It gives your face a beautiful glow too! I have dry skin so I like to use the new elf vitamin c serum under this moisturizer, but I think if you have normal/oily skin this moisturizer will still work for you! It also has a fragrance that smells like citrus. It isn't super strong and it dissipates after you apply it and it dries down.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Although I wanted to love this product, right now it's just a like for me. The best part for me is just the SPF being so high. It's supposed to be a universally flattering color, but as someone with brown skin, it matches up pretty well, and I can't imagine it would suit someone with fair skin. Additionally, it's not very moisturizing. It does leave a white cast if you don't rub it in well. I usually layer a light powder foundation on top.
cindy l.
cindy l.
I have been loving this moisturizer from ELF! Now that I'm outdoors more the high spf (50) e.l.f. Beauty Shield™ SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizercomes in super handy!

It absorbs pretty fast into my skills and leaves no sticky film. Thankfully the smell is subtle. For the price you can't go wrong! ELF really stepping up thief skin care game!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Hmmm.... where we start with this product. Goes on smooth with a tint of color. So a lil goes a long way. Make sure to smooth it out gently in your face before applying primer or wear alone. It's definitely a great sun blocker. I have combo skin. So check on elf website more to see which suitable skin type is this for but works perfectly for me..
ĒŠmË f.
ĒŠmË f.
this was a great thing for before my makeup of just a dry skin fix. i personally don't have dry dry skin so i have some friends and family who would use this more than me, burn i use it a lot more than i thought i would. i bought this from target for a reasonably good price, ELF is a great student-no job-person, and it doesn't stink.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
I LOVE elf. Their products are so good for the price and this one lives up to the name. It wasn't in the way or anything and didn't feel thick at all! Now that's also kind of interesting because it felt like it didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice too many benefits, but maybe I have to use it more and more often
Braleigh C.
Braleigh C.
New Iberia, LA
This moisturizer is awesome, but has a few flaws as with any product! I purchased this through the elf website on a whim & actually like it. The only problem, there's not enough product in the tube you are given. So, in some cases, this product isn't always worth the money, but if you find it on sale, scoop it up!
Ashlin W.
Ashlin W.
Wichita falls
Absolutely love this stuff! It just settled so well in my skin and wasn't too heavy feeling. Plus the smell was a bonus. It's a great product for the price that it is offered at! I use this stuff every time I wear make up and I just love it. I just wish there was more product in the bottle.
Nia G.
Nia G.
Tallahassee
Overall it was a nice product a little too much spf in it for me though. I purchased the product from Walmart. the product all together was very moisturizing. More than I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised. had it not had the spf strong smell or consistency it would be a 5 out of 5
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really want to try this. Does anyone know where I can buy this other than on their website? I cant find it online at other retailer's sites. Has anyone had any luck with picking it up in their local stores? I tried Target and Ulta and they didn't have it.