BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Featuring a sheer tint formulated with SPF 50, and key antioxidants, this moisturizer gives you a smooth, radiant base ready for makeup.

HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
Well first off if you aren't using Elf products I have no idea what you're doing with your life, Elf is one of my top 5 all time favorite brands, very inexpensive (most products, if not all are under $10). For such  a small price I really felt like I got serious benefits from this product , simple easy to use packaging, great for sensitive skin not too harsh, nice fresh scent , overall a good product that i would recommend.
Samantha M.
For something being so cheap it actually works fairly well. I don't use it everyday but in the wintertime in MN I definitely use it more than normal. It's soft on the skin and I don't break out from it like many things. I have really sensitive skin and for it being so cheap I'd buy it again
Julie M.
I love E.L.F! It's an inexpensive product, from Walmart or Target, that works as well as a high end brand. This moisturizer is great on all skin types. And it has protective coverage from the sun! In days that I don't want to wear makeup, I just put some of this on and I know my skin is protected in more than one way.
Mila F.
Verona
This mosturiser wasn’t my favorite, but i usually take it to travel because it’s great in a pickle. It works really quickly and only about fifteen minutes of putting it on, my skin looks a lot fresher. The packaging is quite nice and the pump gives out an adequate amount for the face, for the price it is a steal!
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
Elf products are always so cheap compared to other products but don't let that fool you. Everything I've ever bought that was elf has been amazing. This moisturizer doesn't make my skin extra oily. It's weightless. It doesn't even feel like anything is on your face and leaves my skin so soft!
Emily S.
I love this product! It's so hydrating!  It is affordable for the price, I do wish that it was in a nicer packaging. But, I use this so often that it does get beat up! Anywho, I'd recommend this package for everyone. I have an oilier complexion so for anyone like me this is good!
Lacey M.
This primer is great! It's very inexpensive which is a plus. I have gone through 3 containers since the first time I used it.  Most primers clog my pores and cause acne or oil bumps but this primer seems to leave your poresclean ans doesnt make your skin feelalimy or sticky
Bianca P.
Inglewood , CA
I thought this product was pretty good. I love elf products so I already know I was going to enjoy this product. It was my first time using this product, but I would love to use it again. It was gentle on my skin and left it feeling great. I would recommend this to others.
Melody L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Fantastic product. Very affordable, and very great quality. Elf continues to amaze me with their packaging, and all around quality of their products for such amazingly low prices. I do not regret, would buy again, and recommend.
Cayleen C.
Chicago
Although the product works somewhat good itself it is very decieving. The product gives you less than what is looked upon. The product is easy to apply and gentle on the skin , if the product packaging was different I would buy again at the reasonable price but for what is given i would go to another product.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really want to try this. Does anyone know where I can buy this other than on their website? I cant find it online at other retailer's sites. Has anyone had any luck with picking it up in their local stores? I tried Target and Ulta and they didn't have it.
Denise H.