BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual-ended brush has super soft bristles and silicone tips to massage skin and lather for a deep cleanse. (Bonus: The handle doubles as a scoop for more hygienic application.)

Bree F.
Clarosonic who lol jk
I didn't care for this brush set much at all after two uses it has build up I could t get off and I know it wasn't my make up it was probably cheaply made in mass production I didn't like this brush to take off my make up very hard bristles and not very light on the face didn't lather the stuff just scrubbed hard off
Marylou C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok This brush has to be my favorite thing to use when I want a deep clean and a fresh skin look...Every now and then I notice my skin will feel blah so I use this along with the Elf. Facial cleanser and then their face moisturizer and my face feels amazing all day long
Esmeralda T.
This cleaning brush is comparable to more expensive ones, performs so well and I love its so affordable. I got it at my local drugstore, good value and easy to work with. I always wanted to try something like this and I dont regret buying it! Very satisfied.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the size how easy it is to use and how great price really nice and works like magic use it almost every day lives your fave soft and clean wouldnt change it for anything
Esmeralda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a usefull brush so you won't get your hands dirty when using a facial cleanser and bristles are soft and the price is good not bad for an affordable facial brush(:
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing and cleans way deeper then just scrubbing your face. I use it each night before bed and it's super easy you just turn it on and rub this all over your face. I use a facial scrub wash with it and it works magic. Definitely recommend this facial cleaning brush to others to get more of a deeper cleaning!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
i went to camp for a month and i bought this to bring and i fell in love with it. i think my skin looked amazing after i uesd it for the first time. it is so easy to use and i can pack it and bring it anywhere. i bought mine off the elf website and it is very inexpensive. i love this produt
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love these! I have boughten about 5 by now! They work so great at getting my dry skin off and to help remove makeup that the wipes missed! They are 4$ at Walmart and they are just as good as the one I bought from Sephora for 18... I am very happy with ELF products thus far !
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!!! I use this every time it's time to clean my brushes. I HATE cleaning them but this made it easy. A little pricey but well worth it. I've used other brands and they don't always fully clean the brushes, but this did. Please try this product guys!! You won't be disappointed
Shulainy S.
This cleanser is the most amazing one known to be !! I got it at Macy's and its very beneficial. I've been using this cleanse for a year now and I've seen more changes than ever. This one isn't very hard nor spikey. I was very satisfied with this product.