BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Vitamin C Pollution Prevention Serum is formulated with key antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Pomegranate Extract, to help refine, brighten skin tone, and protect against the effects of everyday environmental aggressors.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

• Apply 4-5 drops and massage onto clean, dry skin.
  • Blend into the face, neck, and chest.
  • Allow 3-5 minutes for it to dry.
  • Use in the morning or at night.
  • Store in a dark place.

Net 0.95 fl. oz. (28 mL)

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Dominique F.
lemoore
This has got to be my favorite product from elf! And to be honest I was very skeptical at first because Elf wasn’t really known for their skin care products. But when I tried this product it was completely life changing! Just alone the scent of this product had me hooked it’s a light citrus scent nothing to obnoxious but just to have you wanting more! I started using this product Feb of 2018 and I’ve used it ever since right now I’m on my 3 bottle! I’ve gotten all my friends hooked on it as well! So if you’re looking for a cheap yet powerful serum this is what you’re looking for!
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I thought I would give this a try when I ran out of my original day time serum. The packaging is just as nice as my far more expensive products, which seriously impressed me. The texture is nice, the smell is pleasant, the price is right. I only gave this four stars because the results just didn't impress me that much. If this is as much as you're willing to spend then absolutely go for it. I just have other products (obviously more expensive) that work significantly better.
Dani G.
I was very very skeptical to try ELF skincare. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and I was looking to amp up my skincare routine. I went into an ELF store to purchase something else and ended up being talked into trying this. I am SO glad I did. I really feel like this had made a difference in my skin, especially helping with the redness I suffer from. Helps to hydrate my skin without making it feel oily. Sinks into skin quickly, so it's perfect to use in the morning before cream or under makeup!
Rachel D.
Indianapolis, IN
I do love this serum, and it's a great day time addition for me. My only con for it would be that it is very watery, and has to be applied straight to my face via the drip method because it also absorbs so quickly that if I try to dump it in my hand first most of the product soaks into my hands and not my face. Packaging is lovely, feels more expensive than the elf price point, and the ingredient list is also great for the price.
April F.
west creek
AMAZING!!!! My skin tone is pretty uneven and red with some acne scars and slight hyper pigmentation, I bought this on a whim before spending a ton of money without knowing it would actually work and this stuff is truly amazing! I noticed a huge difference in my skin after one day! My skin feels super soft and the tone is more even than before! I use it before bed so it can work its magic while I sleep, it has a slight citrusy smell but nothing over bearing. Overall this product is amazing for $16.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've been testing out different serums for a while now for my oily skin, trying to find the best solution for me. I wanted something that would sink in quickly, bring brightness to my dull spots, help to lighten up old acne scars and overall help to protect my skin without weighing it down. I'm also disabled and on a fixed income so affordability is a must. This ELF serum does EVERYTHING that I want at a price point I can get behind completely! I most certainly will be repurchasing once I run out, but I just need to say that this is a great size for the price & you only need 4-5 drops to protect your entire face. 😍🙌😍 Highly recommend that you give this a try cuz I think you'll love it!
Alex S.
Really like this and I’m super impressed that elf has some great skincare out! It’s not oily and has a really sturdy glass bottle and dropper. I don’t run out super fast, but you will use more than you think. The only downside is that it’s pricey for elf ($16), not bad compared to high end stuff but still a lot for elf.
Celeste L.
magna
Beautiful packaging; glass bottle & applicator. Has a button on top of applicator. It’s a super thin serum but it absorbs into the skin quickly which I like, it’s not heavy at all because it’s a thin consistency. It doesn’t protect against pollution per say, but it is a good serum.
Grace B.
Lemont, IL
I love this product! The fact that it protects against pollutants is just amazing. I totally see a difference in my skin it’s smoother and hydrated. The packaging is great and the dropper is so easy to use. It is so worth buying and very affordable compared to other serums.
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! Wish I had taken before/after pictures. My dermatologist recommended I start using Vitamin C serums because I do have some redness on my cheeks. This has helped even out my tone, and I definitely see a difference in days I don't use it. Thankfully not too oily for my combination skin. I use it in the morning before sunscreen.
Maritza R.
Please tell me this works for dry skin?!
Ladeena S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good product to use for primers? #WishList #MustTry
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Can you only buy this online?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Does his help fade acne scars at all?
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very curious is this worth a try ?