BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #96 in Face Primer

This SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer contains antioxidants that fight against everyday environmental aggressors.  The lightweight base helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving your skin ready for makeup application.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

• Apply to face on clean, dry skin.
  • Wear alone or under foundation.
  • For best results, use after our Beauty Shield™ SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

1.01 fl. oz. (30 mL)

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide (nano) 25%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride

MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer
  • "you can't beat this product! elf has never failed me yet, and it most definitely did not with this product either. it was so gentle on my skin, which i don't get to say a lot because my skin is so sensitive. this product didn't leave me feeling greasy at all. definitely will be buying again. " in 18 reviews
Caitlin W.
I love this entire skincare line, and the primer is no exception. It's hands down the best primer I've ever used, and it's $12!! it gives my skin a soft glow, it smooths out my skin to get it ready for my foundation, and it keeps my foundation from breaking up. I have had such a weird problem getting foundation to stick to my nose (don't ask me why, I don't know what's wrong with it), but I no longer have that problem!!
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
I love everything about this primer! The price, the quality, the packaging, everything! The only thing I would say to keep an eye on is the amount of time that you leave the product before aplying the rest of your makeup, if you leave it too long, it seems to pebble up on your face instead of staying smooth, but if you put the rest of the makeup on without waiting for a little bit, it stays flat and perfect!
Brooke S.
I like this on it own. It’s great for filling in pores and to give just a little bit of coverage. As a primer it’s not the greatest. It makes all of the foundation I have used with it slide right off! Probably won’t buy again.
Brandi M.
Eden, NC
I have to say, I was pretty impressed with this primer for the price. I was a little scepticle of ELF products when they became popular but now I love them. With elf primer, my makeup stays solid for at least 4-5 hours with NO setting spray. I love it, could not ask for something better for the price. Only place for improvement would be that it is a little drying!
Angela N.
Essexville
I love this primer! It's great for people with sensitive skin and it fits in small places. It's not pricey either which is awesome! I have my friends use this primer when we go out. It meets my every expectation for a primer. It sets a very nice even layer on the skin and locks the color of your natural skin tone.
Autumn T.
This primer was absolutely amazing on my skin. When I put it on under my makeup it would make me feel like I wasn't wearing anything at all. It was so light and fluffy. And was super easy to apply. Overall, this was an amazing primer and I recommend it to anyone who has soft and really sensitive skin. 😄😄
Cyrene A.
Sometimes I can get really weird dry skin so using this is amazing. I have always tried to find a good primer but have struggled a bit so finding this was great. My mom had skin cancer so being able to have 50 SPF gives a feeling of relief of not having to worry as much about getting sunburnt.
Sabreen M.
Great primer but the consistency was not very good and it looked like water. It came in a small plastic bag and it if very cheap for a primer. I bought this at target and it looked okay at first but I think there are better products then this and I would only buy this if I was running low on money
Kyleigh P.
New Madrid, MO
I use this primer before I apply any of my daily use makeup, I have used this product for over a year and I absolutely love it. It comes in a cute little package and it met every single one of my expectations. I would say this product doesn't really need to improve any, it's great the way it is!
Jaclyn D.
Naples
Oily at first but once you work the product in its a perfect prep for makeup of just barefaced. It hydrates without clogging up your pores. Good value for the amount in the bottle and how long it will last. I would definitely buy it again. It works wonders for my makeup and how long it stays on.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
How does this primer work compared to high end brands?
Carli P.
Does this primer work well with most foundation? I’m currently using the Fenty foundation. I’m also working outside in the sun, so is the SPF fairly effective?
Kristen F.
Does anyone know how this primer compares to the other elf primers? Is it better, worse or pretty similar?