e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer uploaded by Mara C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Primer

This SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer contains antioxidants that fight against everyday environmental aggressors.  The lightweight base helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving your skin ready for makeup application.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

• Apply to face on clean, dry skin.
  • Wear alone or under foundation.
  • For best results, use after our Beauty Shield™ SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

1.01 fl. oz. (30 mL)

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide (nano) 25%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride

MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer
  • "you can't beat this product! elf has never failed me yet, and it most definitely did not with this product either. it was so gentle on my skin, which i don't get to say a lot because my skin is so sensitive. this product didn't leave me feeling greasy at all. definitely will be buying again. " in 18 reviews
Caitlin W.
I love this entire skincare line, and the primer is no exception. It's hands down the best primer I've ever used, and it's $12!! it gives my skin a soft glow, it smooths out my skin to get it ready for my foundation, and it keeps my foundation from breaking up. I have had such a weird problem getting foundation to stick to my nose (don't ask me why, I don't know what's wrong with it), but I no longer have that problem!!
lexi k.
I use this in the summer & it works wonders! a little goes a long way so the product lasts awhile. I dont like using it over winter because of my skin type but over the summer its perfect! even if i dont wear makeup, I’ll still use it for the spf.
Amber V.
This is a mega deal at $12. This primer is amazing for a drug store find. It has a universal tint to it which makes it easy to build up to a full coverage look. It goes on easily, and you don't require much of the product to get the desired result. Definitely one of my new faves. [product:e.l.f.-beauty-shield-spf-50-skin-shielding-primer]
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
This primer is soft, fluffy and fantastic! It has a mousse like texture that I absolutely love. I had to take away a star though because this won't work for everyone. The "Universal Tint" works well for medium skin tones only.
Jaqueline C.
I love everything about this primer! The price, the quality, the packaging, everything! The only thing I would say to keep an eye on is the amount of time that you leave the product before aplying the rest of your makeup, if you leave it too long, it seems to pebble up on your face instead of staying smooth, but if you put the rest of the makeup on without waiting for a little bit, it stays flat and perfect!
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
I love this product because it makes me happy. It always worth spending my money on. The product never fails to make my money worth spending. I love love love this and and extremely happy for the inventors!
Brandi M.
Eden, NC
I have to say, I was pretty impressed with this primer for the price. I was a little scepticle of ELF products when they became popular but now I love them. With elf primer, my makeup stays solid for at least 4-5 hours with NO setting spray. I love it, could not ask for something better for the price. Only place for improvement would be that it is a little drying!
Leslie C.
Best product I have own. A must must to have. One of my best by far. It very easy to apply. And to blend. On your face. It easy to use.its leaves a beautiful  finish.
Angela N.
I love this primer! It's great for people with sensitive skin and it fits in small places. It's not pricey either which is awesome! I have my friends use this primer when we go out. It meets my every expectation for a primer. It sets a very nice even layer on the skin and locks the color of your natural skin tone.
Cyrene A.
Sometimes I can get really weird dry skin so using this is amazing. I have always tried to find a good primer but have struggled a bit so finding this was great. My mom had skin cancer so being able to have 50 SPF gives a feeling of relief of not having to worry as much about getting sunburnt.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
How does this primer work compared to high end brands?
Carli P.
Does this primer work well with most foundation? I’m currently using the Fenty foundation. I’m also working outside in the sun, so is the SPF fairly effective?
Kristen F.
Does anyone know how this primer compares to the other elf primers? Is it better, worse or pretty similar?