BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer contains antioxidants that fight against everyday environmental aggressors.  The lightweight base helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving your skin ready for makeup application.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

• Apply to face on clean, dry skin.
  • Wear alone or under foundation.
  • For best results, use after our Beauty Shield™ SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

1.01 fl. oz. (30 mL)

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide (nano) 25%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride

MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• Does this primer work well with most foundation? I’m curr...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this primer compares to the other el...1 Answers
  • How does this primer work compared to high end brands?1 Answers
e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer
  • "you can't beat this product! elf has never failed me yet, and it most definitely did not with this product either. it was so gentle on my skin, which i don't get to say a lot because my skin is so sensitive. this product didn't leave me feeling greasy at all. definitely will be buying again. " in 18 reviews
Kristie H.
I love this product! It works well to keep your makeup in place throughout the day. While it is tinted and looks too dark for lighter skin tones, it blends well into the skin. It smells good and is not greasy. It has a matte finish but I wish it was a dewy finish.
Caitlin W.
I love this entire skincare line, and the primer is no exception. It's hands down the best primer I've ever used, and it's $12!! it gives my skin a soft glow, it smooths out my skin to get it ready for my foundation, and it keeps my foundation from breaking up. I have had such a weird problem getting foundation to stick to my nose (don't ask me why, I don't know what's wrong with it), but I no longer have that problem!!
Brooke S.
Lexington, KY
I like this on it own. It’s great for filling in pores and to give just a little bit of coverage. As a primer it’s not the greatest. It makes all of the foundation I have used with it slide right off! Probably won’t buy again.
Julieta H.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased this primer from elf and I love it!! it make my pores invisibles and makes my skin super smooth and not only that it has spf 50 which is very important for your skin. It has tint to it thats the only down to this product because I have medium skin tone and it make my skin a little bit withe but when I applied my foundation it dissapper right away.
Camie U.
Albany, OR
This primer works good for a quick all I have primer, I have combination oily skin and it didn’t do much of helping my foundation. I feel it works better on dry skin.
Becca T.
Napier
The e.l.f Beauty Shield SPF50 Skin Primer is definitely one of my favorites. It protects your skin in the hot sun but makes sure your foundation stays right in tact, with no patchy nice. Also a non expensive product, making it so much more worth while
lexi k.
I use this in the summer & it works wonders! a little goes a long way so the product lasts awhile. I dont like using it over winter because of my skin type but over the summer its perfect! even if i dont wear makeup, I’ll still use it for the spf.
Sha S.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product doesn’t hold as well as more luxe brand primers do, it one of my most favorite primers from the drugstore. It’s SPF doesn’t not breakout my sensitive skin and still holds its own when it comes to making your makeup last all day.
Ashley K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is great because it has SPF in it and I don’t have to remember to put sunscreen on my face when I know I’m going outside. It reminds me of a B.B. cream because it helps correct where I need it on days I don’t want to wear makeup!
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
This primer is soft, fluffy and fantastic! It has a mousse like texture that I absolutely love. I had to take away a star though because this won't work for everyone. The "Universal Tint" works well for medium skin tones only.
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
Does anyone know how this primer compares to the other elf primers? Is it better, worse or pretty similar?
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
How does this primer work compared to high end brands?
Carli P.
Does this primer work well with most foundation? I’m currently using the Fenty foundation. I’m also working outside in the sun, so is the SPF fairly effective?