e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer uploaded by Dana S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer contains powerful antioxidants Carrot Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Vitamin C. Featuring a sheer, universal tint, this moisturizer protects your skin from everyday environmental aggressors.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

• Shake well before use.
  • Apply to face on clean, dry skin.
  • For best results, use after our Beauty Shield™ Vitamin C Pollution Prevention Serum.

Net 1.69 fl.oz/50mL

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide (nano) 11.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 4%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenethyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer
  • "So far I really like this moisturizer! I love that it has spf 50 and it's very lightweight. It is tinted, but it doesn't show on the skin or add any coverage. It gives your face a beautiful glow too! I have dry skin so I like to use the new elf vitamin c serum under this moisturizer, but I think if you have normal/oily skin this moisturizer will still work for you! It also has a fragrance that smells like citrus. It isn't super strong and it dissipates after you apply it and it dries down." in 13 reviews
  • "Definitely lovvvvve this product ! Very hydrating and you can get this at any drug store that sells Elf ! and a big plus it has 50 SPF ! very gentle product and Im always telling everybody they NEED this!" in 9 reviews
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I love this stuff! When I purchased it, I didn't realize that there was going to be a slight tint to it. Being incredibly pale, I was worried. It works just fine though! It gives me enough tint to even out my skin tone a little and sort of blur the less noticeable imperfections in. It also moisturizes my skin so nicely! I like the scent too. It's a light citrus-y smell. Not over powering at all. If you're dry I think you'll love this. If you're oily, not so much. It gives a sort of sheen on top of the moisturized effect, so you'll also have to like the dewy look. If you do, then this stuff is awesome and SO affordable! I've repurchased.
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
As a pale redhead, sun protection is a huge concern of mine. I wanted to avoid the usual daily moisturizers that have lower SPF's & based off of my experience with other e.l.f. products, I figured I'd give this one a try. The SPF 50 is a huge plus as is the universal tint. It provides just the perfect amount of coverage for days where I don't want to wear foundation and leaves my skin feeling fresh. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering, which is another plus.
Lana P.
Washington, DC
I am absolutely in love with the new ELF beauty shield line, this moisturizer in particular!!! It's so light and leaves my skin feeling so soft and glowing. I personally love the strong smell. Plus, 50 SPF!!! I have dry skin and this moisturizer does wonders for it. I use it after my ELF beauty shield serum every single day.
HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
Well first off if you aren't using Elf products I have no idea what you're doing with your life, Elf is one of my top 5 all time favorite brands, very inexpensive (most products, if not all are under $10). For such  a small price I really felt like I got serious benefits from this product , simple easy to use packaging, great for sensitive skin not too harsh, nice fresh scent , overall a good product that i would recommend.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I bought this on a whim, and I'm so glad that I did.  It goes on easy enough, and is light weight.  Doesn't feel sticky, and gives a slight healthy glow.  So appropriate for older women like myself.  I use it daily on my neck and chest.  Sometimes I use on the weekends on my face, but I have a cc cream with lots of SPF for my face.  i will be buying more when I run out.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I put it on everyday under my makeup. It has spf 50 so I make sure I put it on before I leave the house. The only complaint I have is that it makes my skin feel pretty oily. But I love how it smells and how it makes my skin look!
Jenn A.
Federal Way
I'm new to blending sponges and got this one because of all the reviews. I like it and it works great for me, but then again I can't really compare to other brands. I've read a lot that it just can't compare. 🤷‍♀️
Caitlin W.
This is probably my least favorite product of Elf's Beauty Shield line. That being said, I love it for its sun protection and its wearability. It gives your skin a glow but not a real color, which I like as I'm pale and usually universal shades are too dark for me. It wears well under my primer and foundation, and it does a pretty good job of moisturizing in the mornings too.
Maria N.
Mesa, AZ
Was doing my random exploring at Target. Came a cross a elf moisturizer on clearance. Why not give it a try can never go wrong with trying a new cheap moisturizer and we’ll can never go wrong with elf. In love with it also with the serum to use before. And of course had to try the primer
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
I actually really like this product and have been using it (when I can) for a couple months, my issue is that the pump does not work and you can't take off the top. It takes 5 minutes just to get enough product out which is very very frustrating
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really want to try this. Does anyone know where I can buy this other than on their website? I cant find it online at other retailer's sites. Has anyone had any luck with picking it up in their local stores? I tried Target and Ulta and they didn't have it.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Has anyone found the e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer at any local retailers?
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
How does this work? Good with oily skin? I just picked this up cause I'll be in the sun a lot with my job and thought this would be good but want to know others thoughts e.l.f. Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer
Esperanza S.