BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This lightweight gel-cream contains nourishing antioxidants that help fight against environmental aggressors. The rollerball applicator massages and stimulates skin to encourage absorption of nourishing antioxidants Vitamin C, Pomegranate Extract, Argan Oil, and Carrot Seed Oil.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

• Apply to face on clean, dry skin.
  • Twist cap to open, and squeeze from the bottom of the tube to release.
  • Massage formula into skin in circular motions and pat in any excess.
  • Twist cap to close.
  • Use nightly.

Beauty Tip: For an increased cooling sensation place in the refrigerator for a few minutes prior to use.

Net Weight 2.29 oz. (65 g)

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Diisostearyl Malate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate (Licorice Root Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Nicotinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA

e.l.f. Beauty Shield Massaging Overnight Recovery Cream
  • "Love this overnight cream. Very hydrating. I have oily skin and I love it so much. Love the glow" in 3 reviews
april L.
I absolutely love this lotion. Its such a good price for a product that actually works . it does have a slight fragrance , orange cream like , I like it but if you have allergy to fragrance it might bother you . I really love the rollerball and think it helps the product absorb quick and evenly , I even put my other thicker lotion onto it after and use it to put that on as well , its really convenient and has lasted 3ish months and I'm still not done . will buy again (:
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
This product is a huge surprise to me! Did not think I'd love it as much as I do. It has a handy open / close top. The roller ball feature is wonderful for massaging the cream into the skin. Sometimes I just use it to massage my facial skin to bring it back to life when it's looking dull and tired. This product is very easy on the budget too.
Lindsey S.
I like the formula well enough, but this is not put together well. It broke within the first 24 hours that I bought it. I don't know how, considering it was on top of my newly washed towels. Idiot me set it on top of the towels to bring with me to use after I shower (I am crazy dry on my jaw and forehead, have to put on lotion the second I get out of the shower, or my skin gets really uncomfortable). Somehow, the end with the rollers broke off, and spilled all of my towel set. The formula was very runny, so lots of fun there. Even with ELF prices, not worth it. Much better alternatives
Cami L.
This is the best and cheapest night cream you will find! Because of the packaging it really is massaging! And almost helps relax you and help you fall asleep! You wake up with very smooth nourished skin
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
I cannot begin to explain how much I love ELF products! They are super affordable but also amazing quality. Their skincare line is great! It is non scented which is great for sensitive skin and their is a wide array of options. I personally love this overnight cream because it is so simple to use and I wake up with refreshed skin.
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
LOOOVVVEEEEE this product! I swear, it works wonders!! I saw such a difference just after the first time trying it! This is one of my must have beauty products that I always need on hand! I can't live without it!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
This is excellently designed, with 5 metal massage beads built right in and a locking mechanism, via a twist cap, to prevent too much product being used. Twist to allow the product to dispense in the middle of the 5 massage beads, then twist it close & get to giving your face a much needed massage. The formula is super light weight, with a slight citrusy scent, and it absorbs into the skin nicely, leaving skin feeling soft. My only complaint is that the massage feels great everywhere except the forehead, which is a bit painful, but nothing unbearable & not so bad that it leave marks. For the amount of product you get, the $14 price tag is a steal in my opinion.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I ordered this for my sister for Christmas, she must like it because the last I heard she was telling me she needed more so I guess she used all of what she had... or nearly. I will be purchasing more for her and maybe one to try myself
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is amazing. The smell is a bit chemically for me, but it makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't feel like you put glue on your skin (like most creams do) it sort of melts in and doesn't feel too sticky. I don't know if if helps with the wrinkles, but it feels good.
Lauren M.
I was not real impressed. It wasn't very hydrating and it actually broke me out, but almost everything does so... if your skin isn't too sensitive or dry, this might be a great product for you.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Does this feel heavy or greasy?