BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rejuvenate your skin with e.l.f.’s Beauty Shield™ Magnetic Mask Kit. This magnetic facial mask contains magnetic properties and key antioxidants Carrot Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil help to replenish the skin.

Kit includes:

• Magnetic Mask: A lightweight magnetic mask enriched with antioxidants to help replenish and recharge the skin, while minimizing the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, makeup ready skin.
  • Magnet Wand: A dual side magnet with a spoon for easy and mess free application.
  • 20 Magnet Wand Covers: to make clean up easier.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

• With the scoop of the magnetic tool apply mask to a clean, dry face (avoiding the eye area). Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
  • Cover the head of the magnetic tool with one of the included magnet covers for a mess-free removal.
  • To take the mask off, hover the magnetic tool just above the surface of your skin, and glide slowly.
  • Discard cover after use.
  • For best results, do not rinse face off with water.

Beauty Tip: Masks are great for a Netflix and chill moment, so make sure to Instagram your skintertainment moment and tag us. If you want to reuse a magnetic cover simply, remove the formula with a cleansing cloth and dry.

• Discard cover after use.
  • For best results, do not rinse face off with water.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Net Weight 1.76 oz. (50 g)

Iron Powder, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
I saw the reviews and the hype about this mask and was instantly intrigued. I put it on my fiancé first and he had mentioned that it stung a little. We both thought it was because he had a bit of a sunburn on his forehead. We waited the 5-10 mins and took it off. He thought the mask performed alright. Now, I removed my makeup with a Burt’s bees sensitive facial cleanser and then applied my mask. The burning was so intense I removed it the second I finished fully applying. I could even enjoy my mask all I wanted to do was get this thing off my dang face. The box says not to wash with water which was all I wanted to do once the burning started. But I was terrified it would burn more as it does not say why to NOT to wash with water. The idea is cool. But the mask is NOT. It’s friggin hot. My fiancé said my face was so red and blotchy after. It was awful. I want to see if I should use a toner first or what. But I’m terrified to try again.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I paid $25 for this mask at Target. When I opened it, I was a little disappointed because there is only enough product for maybe 3 full masks.
This mask has the consistency of clay and when you apply it to your face there is an immediate feeling that is somewhat off putting. It remains until you remove the mask. It almost felt like a low grade irritation or burn. You are to leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes , but because of that feeling; I only left it on for about 2 -3 minutes.
You are supplied with a wand that you remove the mask with. You cover the wand with supplied coverings, hover over you face and it removes the mask.
After removing: my face felt like it had a silicone primer on. The mask claims to be nourishing, but after only a few seconds, my face was back to being dry....drier than it was before applying mask.
I don’t recommend this mask, it’s a waste of money!
Christeen S.
Leesburg
An absolutely fun product to use and so satisfying. I got this mask because I thought it was unique and had to try. There’s not much of a scent to it, which i like. I applied a thick layer using the end of magnet. I left it on for a little over 5 minutes because my skin started to tingle. I put the plastic coverings given with the product over the magnet and held it close to my cheek and the mask came off so smoothly and clean. It was fun to use. Once I got it completely off, my skin was very soft and I liked that. However, it didn’t really do much else. I think it’s more of a vanity product that’s fun to use without much use. I don’t recommend it for anything other than shear curiosity.
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
I have seen the many magnetic masks from luxury brands, but they were mostly out of my price range. I didn't have high expectations for the e.l.f. one, but it turned out to be so much better than I thought! It has an orangey/citrus scent, but it isn't too strong.when I first applied the mask to my skin, it actually felt almost warm and tingly. It was never uncomfortable. I left it on for 15 minutes, then used the included magnet to remove the mask. I could not believe how easy it came off! I didn't even have to wash my face afterwards. Every bit of mask was removed with the magnet. My skin felt soft and smooth afterward. I would 100% recommend this product.
Lana P.
Washington, DC
I'm overall pretty happy with this new mask from ELF! It's a bit on the pricier side, but I don't think the cost is unreasonable. I love the texture and smell of the mask cream. I did experience a little bit of a burning sensation after the mask was on for a few minutes, but it didn't cause any serious discomfort. The magnetic tool worked well at removing the product, which was super cool! My skin definitely felt softer and looked more glowing immediately afterwards. While washing my face the next day, my usual bumps/rough patches were definitely smaller! All around, I like this mask and I love the new beauty shield line.
Autumn U.
Louisville, KY
This kit runs about $25. It comes with a 1.76 oz jar of the magnetic face mask which is a thick cool mud texture. Has 20 plastic covers for the magnetic wand. Overall it's a really cool concept but it is an iron based cream that may cause uncomfortable stinging upon application to people with sensitive skin. It was fun to use but not really much improvement in skin tone or texture. And while I enjoyed, I won't be purchasing it again.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I got this mask at my local target and decided I would try something new. It's a little expensive for how much come in the package. The applicator doesn't really work for me, it's easier to use my fingers to apply it. It's very light weight and it doesn't really feel like anything is on my face. It doesn't really have to a smell to it either which is okay. I do have to say I'm kinda of disappointed of the aftermaths. My skin feels the same as it did before I applied the mask.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
An interesting mask? I purchased this product because I was curious about how this works and does for you. It’s cool because it pulls the mask off with the magnetic wand it comes with but regarding what it does for you? The benefits??? I don’t see anything, I guess it’s just a fun way to take off a mask or something e.l.f. Beauty Shield Magnetic Mask Kit
Caitlin W.
I love this mask!!! It's expensive the first time you buy it because you have to buy the magnetic thingy. But online they have the refill for like $14 of just the clay, so you don't have to keep spending $25 every single time. Other than that, it's amazing for your skin! I honestly thought this would just be something fun for me to try, I bought it for some self care after a breakup. But then I exfoliated and then used this mask, and it changed my skin! It was brighter, softer, and I had such a healthy glow! I can see a difference if I go a few days without using it. I got busy last week and didn't get to use it, and my skin felt the effects. It's that good there's a noticeable difference in your skin!
Ella V.
Saw this at my local Target and decided to buy it. It’s a really cool product and the magnet works really well to take off the mask, there are some tiny areas that left a little residue where the magnet didn’t take it off as well but it’s ok just wiped it off with a q-tip. Left my skin feeling really soft but I wish they sold the mask separately so we wouldn’t have to buy the whole kit again since there isn’t much product to begin with you’ll probably get 5-6 masks out of it.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Who else can't wait to try this? It's on my wish list for sure
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
Where can you get this and how much is it?
Alaina W.
I really want to try this, especially as it's the cheaper alternative to so many that I've seen on Instagram for $$$. Question is, where do I get it? I've looked at Target and they have other things from their new line just not this one...
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
How much does this mask run for?
Samantha C.
How does this compare to the prestige magnetic masks?