BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Includes the Beauty Must Have Products: Zit Zapper -Net Wt. 0.20 fl oz br Zap zits away with the unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Witch Hazel Camphor. 2 Tone Correcting Concealer -Net Wt. 0.08 oz br Cover up unwanted blemishes dark circles leave skin with a healthy glow! 3 Concealer Brush No animal testing.

Lauren W.
This is a great set. My fave item in this would be the acne roller ball. The ingredients are so so good for something that by itself is only $2! Plus it lasts so long. I keep one in my purse and one on my dresser. I know a few of the ingredients are witch hazel and acne meds. I think aloe Vera is also . But I love how the ingredients are not too many and each one I know is good for my skin!
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
I give this kit 5 stars for the zip zap! I love that stuff! It great for spot treatment and for stubborn zits. It only applies where you roll on so you dont have to worry about dry patches on your face by applying to areas that dont need it. The price is great. The concealor is mediocre coverage so it works for someone looking for sheer to medium coverage.
melayia l.
Houston , TX
The liquid concealer isn't the really full coverage and give you that flawless finish like the tarte tape shape do and it also doesn't give you that glow and I wouldn't recommend and if you use it u have to keep dipping the wand in the tube and the tub is really small
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
I'm usually pretty impressed with the quality of even the cheapest e.l.f. products, but this item was a total disaster. I decided to try it because it has the same applicator as the more expensive green concealer I normally use. Unfortunately, the first time I tried to use this product, the applicator broke into three pieces, a spring fell out, and my hands got covered in concealer. I thought I might be able to save some of the product in a different container, but after testing it out, there's no point. This concealer is very thick and pasty and wouldn't blend into my skin at all. (as opposed to my normal brand, which is a much paler green) so unless you're going for a Wicked Witch of the West look, stay away. This product is going straight in the trash.

(The one good thing I can say is that it smelled pretty good, not at all plastic/candy-ish like many e.l.f. products.)
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
Yessss. I like this little kit so much! I use it on my chin because that is where i tend to break out from time to time. It covers great and lasts! The price is awesome as well!
Kaylah J.
I really like this product from elf. The acne spotting treatment smells so so good. The concealer is pretty good. It is kinda little. This kit is very affordable. And it is good to hide your acne. I like it a lot.
Mae M.
The zit zapper does seem to help reduce pimples and redness but the concealer for me fell flat. I have dark circles and veins so for me this just didn't cut it. It's a nice product but more sheer than I was hoping for.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
I'm always a fan of e.l.f & its affordability . This is the perfect concealer set . The zit zapper helped a little. Concealer works well, just apply a little dab from the wand - I didn't find the brush necessary , but a great tool to have handy
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
I've always loved elf products! They are my go to for a very simple day! I take this with me everywhere I don't have to worry about them getting damaged or getting stolen because they are such a good price.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
I love this little set ! Its honestly the only things i carry in my purse incase i need to touch up my make up . if you need a tiny on the go kit i suggest getting this one !
Katie S.
Does this really work?
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
I would like to use this zit set , hopefully it does some miracle
Allanah Y.
Vincennes, IN
How do you apply the zit zapper on an does it have a smell to it?
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
First where can this set be purchased and is it going to be well worth the buy ? What's the price point on the item and how well does this truly work on zits and other acne ?