BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Includes the Beauty Must Have Products: Zit Zapper -Net Wt. 0.20 fl oz br Zap zits away with the unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Witch Hazel Camphor. 2 Tone Correcting Concealer -Net Wt. 0.08 oz br Cover up unwanted blemishes dark circles leave skin with a healthy glow! 3 Concealer Brush No animal testing. see more...

• How do you apply the zit zapper on an does it have a smell to it?1 Answers
  • I would like to use this zit set , hopefully it does some miracle 1 Answers
  • First where can this set be purchased and is it ...Be the first to answer!
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
I'm usually pretty impressed with the quality of even the cheapest e.l.f. products, but this item was a total disaster. I decided to try it because it has the same applicator as the more expensive green concealer I normally use. Unfortunately, the first time I tried to use this product, the applicator broke into three pieces, a spring fell out, and my hands got covered in concealer. I thought I might be able to save some of the product in a different container, but after testing it out, there's no point. This concealer is very thick and pasty and wouldn't blend into my skin at all. (as opposed to my normal brand, which is a much paler green) so unless you're going for a Wicked Witch of the West look, stay away. This product is going straight in the trash.

(The one good thing I can say is that it smelled pretty good, not at all plastic/candy-ish like many e.l.f. products.)
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
I had trouble with this concealer. It does not look good on my dry skin and I found t very difficult to blend. I tried it before foundation and after and it make my skin flake and look caked no matter what I did or how I applied it.
Mae M.
Mae M.
The zit zapper does seem to help reduce pimples and redness but the concealer for me fell flat. I have dark circles and veins so for me this just didn't cut it. It's a nice product but more sheer than I was hoping for.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
I'm always a fan of e.l.f & its affordability . This is the perfect concealer set . The zit zapper helped a little. Concealer works well, just apply a little dab from the wand - I didn't find the brush necessary , but a great tool to have handy
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Yessss. I like this little kit so much! I use it on my chin because that is where i tend to break out from time to time. It covers great and lasts! The price is awesome as well!
Kya M.
Kya M.
Zit zapper really works! My face is pretty clear but every once in a while when I break out it's great to have this on hand. Clears my acne right up without leaving scars. Concealer lasts forever!
Brianda S.
Brianda S.
The concealer is not pigmented enough. I tried this and it felt more runny and sheer than anything. I will not be repurchasing unless formula is changed.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
I absoutely love this product ! Hands down ! very affordable ! It always great to try new things im over all in love with it ! ❤❤ I encourage you all to try it !
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bellingham , WA
Love it! The concealer is a little shear, but my goodness this is a good little bag for so cheap too! Pretty sure I got mine at Target :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
The Zit zapper works pretty quickly. The concealer covers well, and it isn't too heavy. I'm happy that elf doesn't test on animals!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Does this really work?
Sheeba H.
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
I would like to use this zit set , hopefully it does some miracle
Allanah Y.
Allanah Y.
Vincennes, IN
How do you apply the zit zapper on an does it have a smell to it?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
First where can this set be purchased and is it going to be well worth the buy ? What's the price point on the item and how well does this truly work on zits and other acne ?