e.l.f. Beauty Journal, Smoky Look set uploaded by esteffany d.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

High Quality, Yet Affordable Eye Makeup Set Allows You to Achieve Everyday Professional Results Brightening Eyeshadow Shades 2 6 Piece Eyeshadow Book 3 Great for On-the-Go e.l.f. Beauty Journal Smoky Look Set Includes: Step by Step Guide to the Perfect Eye Makeup 1 6 Eyeshadows 3 Eyelid Primer 5 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil 4 Mirror Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great for on-the-go beauty touch ups. No animal testing.

Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
this set is really easy to use because it essentially is a paint by number set. you need to try it a couple of times to make sure you have it just right but it really is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. I would recommend is for others if I had the option
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I was hesitant to buy this make up brand because it's so cheap but it actually doesn't amazing job and there's a lot you can do with this make up even though it's so inexpensive sometimes you don't need to buy expensive item for to look great is that the job
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
I'm not one for dark shaded eye shadows, but this one blew me out of the water. I received this as a Christmas gift, and wasn't sure how this would look. I tried it out a few days later and was pleasantly surprised. These shades blended very well and applied smoothly.
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
As good as the big brands, just cheaper. Eyes Lips Face has the market cornered on cheap high-quality makeup. Their palettes are phenomenal, and you will not feel like you are downgrading from your expensive brands. Smoky eyes will always be in and this set is long lasting and a great quality.
Kristin P.
This product is good for practice. You really get what you pay for and it's just cheap enough I don't mind buying to experiment! Packages are nice and sleek but not over the top! I recommend newbies to buy elf products to learn before they spend lots on prestigious brands and don't like it or know where to start!
Summer G.
Winchester, VA
This is a great product for girls just learning to apply makeup! Everything to create a perfect smokey eye is included with very pigmented shadows that blend easily. Also includes a primer and a small eyeliner pencil. Definitely try it out!
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Beautiful color and arrangement of colors. It is very easy to apply. This product last a long time for the most a whole day . I would improve that it would be easy to take off. I would recommend this.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY
I ALWAYS WANTED TO learn how to do a smokey eye. Eyeslipsface smokey eye kit is what works best for me. I like how we gives instructions on how to create the best smokey eye.
Crystal G.
Jackson, MS
I love these colors they bring out the features in my face I have most of the color books and I like the way they set up the color schemes the colors are very vibrant
Adriean D.
Great set of colors, for any one who enjoys a smoky eye, wrapped up in one nice little package! The shadows have great color and stay put, at a price point lower than their competitors! I would recommend this!
Daisy L.
Approximately how long does your smokey look last you? How intense would you say the pigments are? TIA for answering my question if you choose to do so!