e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #100 in Makeup Palettes

e.l.f  Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed
e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed
  • "They are amazingly priced and such good quality I do like this book although I do wish it was more matte." in 5 reviews
  • "I love all the elf products I've tried except their concealers (because they don't have my colors) the makeup is great for the price! " in 5 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I got this in the Bronzed Look. I am a neutrals/browns sort of person, so I figured I might get some use from it. The set comes with a primer, eyeliner, applicator, 6 eye shadows and the instructions on completing both a 'day' and 'night' look.
The eye shadows were mostly good quality. The 2 highlights have good color pay off, but a lot of fall out. You'll have to be careful in how you apply it. The shadow colors a great. Good pigmentation, and the looks lasted me all day and night.
The instructions were good and easy to follow, which is nice for people who are starting out, or aren't used to creating looks on their own.
The packaging is a little bulky, and not terribly travel friendly. Definitely not a "grab and go" option, or very purse friendly. Easy enough for storage though.
As usual, the primer is a hit, but I'm not so in love with the applicator or the eye liner. I still prefer my cream or liquid liners.

All in all, a fun product, and pretty fool proof :D
Ellie R.
I love this  pallet has every color I need that works well with my blue eyes and the cream stuff you put on ur eyes befor you put on ur eyeshadow I love it corrects my lid color because I have very  veiny eyelids also keeps the color on all day watch I had a big problem wotb
Christina R.
Tarpon Springs
The E.L.F pallets matched my tones very well and was very light. It was not a heavy make-up and lasted very long. I recommend E.L.F products to anyone. I enjoy the fact that E.L.F products are inexpensive as well. I can't wait to purchase more products.
E c.
This eye shadow palette is great for brown eyes. It has a lot of shimmer colors and a tutorial on how to apply to create a nice natural look for the comfy days. I’ve been using this palette for a while and recommend it to others.
Champagne O.
Bismarck, AR
I love to reinvent my face it's always fun trying new things! The fact that it's so cheap you don't feel like your braking the bank on something you may not like. I love this one bacuse I can make my eyebrows look like anything
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I love it! Since it has every color it saves a lot of time for me! I love how beautiful the colors are and how long they last without smearing. They’re good for every time and any day
Keanna W.
Vancouver, WA
ELF makeup is awesome! Don't be afraid to try everything you want since each item is only $1!! I do not personally use the mascara regularly only because I need a more dramatic look than it provides...but if you want a pretty, natural look for your lashes, you will probably like the Earth & Water Duo. I really like the formula. I have only used the clear mascara on my brows, not my lashes, but it does work well as a brow sealer. I have never tried an ELF product that I hated...I have been thrilled with almost all of them. Their eyeshadows, lipglosses, and blushes are especially wonderful! You can find them at some Target stores and drugstores
Tasheka N.
MALDEN, MA
E.L.F. products by far are one of my go to must haves. They are in almost every store possible, so it makes it easy to find and of course afford. The quality is amazing especially when the canvass is that of a African American woman. I achieve my look everytime, and more often than none I achieve an entire new look accidently for next time.
Claudia L.
El Polvo Estudio Alta Definición es un polvo translúcido, un polvo suelto versátil que crea perfección, un efecto de “enfoque suave” sobre la piel. Cubre las finas líneas e imperfecciones para lograr un cutis radiante y luminoso. Este polvo increíblemente suave e invisible es ideal para el uso diario, ya sea solo o sobre tu base favorita de e.l.f.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorite products. I am a huge fan of e.l.f. because, in my opinion, they're high end quality with drugstore prices. The eyeshadow primer is killer and the eyeshadows themselves are really nice as well. They are a bit more on the shimmery side though which is fine for me because I like that but if matte's your thing, then this might not be the right palette for you. Also, it comes with instructions on how to apply the colors so that's neat.
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
Is It Ok To Not Use The Guide & Go By My Own Ideas?
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
is good this palette to paint eyebrows? pigmented shadows?
Marisol A.
Burtchville, MI
I have heard a great deal about Elf products and have never tried it. Would this be considered something a woman should have as one of her must have in her make up bag?
Caitlin G.
Corp Christi, TX
Are these shades matte or mostly shimmer shades?
Leticia R.
Franklin, NC
This looks nice but is it good and worth the price