e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed

Would this be a good Christmas gift for someone starting out in makeup ?
e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed Has anyone used this? Is the pigment good?
I’m looking for birthday gift for a friend. How about this? Do you recommend? e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed
Start your review of e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love all the elf products I've tried except their concealers (because they don't have my colors) the makeup is great for the price! in reviews
They are amazingly priced and such good quality I do like this book although I do wish it was more matte.in reviews
Aliaksei K.
Jersey City, NJ
e.l.f  Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed uploaded by Aliaksei K.
That’s one of the best kits I bought. Highly pigmented shimmering eyeshadows for day and night look. Blend amazingly. Also the manufacturer provided some instruction. I would buy again.
Kelli W.
Louisville, KY
Elf is the answer. Thank you for making a product reasonable priced for us hard working moms. I always buy Elf whenever I going shopping for new makeup.
Elena T.
Naples , Fl
This comes with colors that I usually use anyways and it gives you new tips in the package. Very good for new users
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
This is a really pretty pallet.  Elf never lets me down.  This make is so affordable and has such good quality.
Kao Nue H.
Merced, CA
This palette is life. It is cheap and affordable. The colors are a nice neutral color and they are very pigmented.
Ulyana M.
Seal Rock, OR
Pretty good colors, gave me a nice neutral look without over doing it. Good price compared to some of the more expensive make up brands that have basically the same products up for sale.
Kaliah H.
Riverside, CA
I love the variety of neutrals in this palette. Great for people who are just getting into makeup.
Karen C.
Vista, CA
I own this palette and it's really great , the price is amazing and the quality is great , elf products have become more frequent in my vanity
Tressia W.
Amarillo, TX
It is a little chalky when you putting on the eyeshadow. there is a lot of fall out and does crumble vary easy. but stays on good and vary pretty colors.
mary  J.
Roswell, GA
Pocket size. Just a perfect palate to put in a purse. Bought this for my teenager kid perfect for her would buy it again. Had to stay in power and did not need multiple applications.

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa M.
Pittsburgh
il y a un an
e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed Has anyone used this? Is the pigment good?
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Kim N. il y a 2 ans
I do not recommend this. I got it as a gift and it did not work well at all. You can get other products from elf like the new primer or new $3 eyeshadow palette but this one is no good
Courtney G.
Adriana R.
Lakeland, FL
il y a 4 ans
Donna R. il y a 8 mois
I find their eye shadow palettes really good. They are very pigmented and blend really well. There is a lot of fall out though, for this price they are well worth it!
Estefany P.