BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Be fashionably beautiful wherever you go. This stylish and convenient makeup clutch provides the essentials for on-the-go beauty. The 47 piece palette provides all the colors you need to take your look from day to not so you can always be prepared for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Easley
I have had this for about a year and still using it. It has lots of great colors and blush and lipstick is included. I got it for a christmas gift last year. Its pretty much the only eyeshadow that I currently use. It has light defining colors and your normal eyelid colors, which I like alot.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
I wasn't sure about this at first but have learned to love it. There are so many colors to choose from. Each day I have a different eye look and love it. The colors are pigmented and there is little fallout. They stay in place all day and there is no need for touch ups.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
ELF is very cheap brand but most of their products I have found to be very nice and this wasn't one I was pleased with. The pigment wasn't fantastic with this but for the price I suppose you can't beat it. I would recommend this to others, it was still a good buy.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
ELF provides the best bang for your buck when it comes to make up products. They are the most affordable out there. I use ELF products, such as these beautiful colors, every time I do my make up. I recommend it to anyone starting out or anyone on a budget.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Every thing you need to makeup your face in one nice little clutch, from eyeshadow to lipstick every product completely met my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again. Stellar value and easy to carry. e.l.f. Beauty Clutch, 1.8 Ounce
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
This was one of the first ever "pallets" I ever got, and it was what kickstarted me into makeup. The eyeshadow options give you a range of things to okay with and, while I've since moved on from glosses and bronzer, they're still great firsts.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
As a newbie in the makeup world, I purchased this to start out with. Let me tell you, this is wonderful! I've always had issues finding something that worked for me, and this did. I absolutely love this and will be buying more!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Nothing bad to say about elf I love how affordable there line of products are . They are steeping up there game . Love there lipglosses ,primers, makeup brushes I truly recommend you go out there and try there products .
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Pace, FL
Honestly, it is something I have purchased for my 6 year old daughter. The collection is nice, but is definitely not something that I would use on myself. Unless I'm broke and desperate. It's great for beginners though!
Cali V.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Elf is on the cheaper side of make. Pigment not the best and takes reapplying to get the desired color. However, it is a lot cheaper than other brands and does kinda get the job done. Just takes a little more effort