BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Be fashionably beautiful wherever you go. This stylish and convenient makeup clutch provides the essentials for on-the-go beauty. The 47 piece palette provides all the colors you need to take your look from day to not so you can always be prepared for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
This was one of the first ever "pallets" I ever got, and it was what kickstarted me into makeup. The eyeshadow options give you a range of things to okay with and, while I've since moved on from glosses and bronzer, they're still great firsts.
Cali V.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Elf is on the cheaper side of make. Pigment not the best and takes reapplying to get the desired color. However, it is a lot cheaper than other brands and does kinda get the job done. Just takes a little more effort
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Saint Petersburg
This clutch I purchased on groupon. I really found it helpful because it has all I need. I feel tho that the color shadows were not as pigmented as others were. I did enjoy the bronzer and blushes.
amanda a.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
many options on this pallet and well worth it to price this is one of my favorite companies. So I have not tried a lot everything I have tried is wonderful and I would love to try more
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
A lot of product for the price. I used the bronzer and blush a lot. The lip stuff not so much, but well worth the price. Great mirror too! Eyeshadows are usable but nothing special.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lapel
Honestly, I love this palette. It has so many options and the colors are so shimmery and pretty. It applies really well. The blending is just alright. There is just so much you can do with this palette. It is affordable and good quality.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
So convenient to have when on the go and a great assortment of shades too.. gotta love e.l.f. for great products at even better prices.
Nigil B.
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
I love this beauty clutch because it has layers with departments in it. It is well,organized with a variety of cute colors.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Charlotte
I don't personally have this yet but I would love it! Elf has great pigments, but is super affordable. Don't sleep on elf
Ami W.
Ami W.
Des Moines, IA
h my gosh I just love this color so much I need to buy some more very soon because I'm in love with it ,it looks so good on me, I think everyone should try this