BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Be fashionably beautiful wherever you go. This palette includes: 32 Eyeshadoes. 2 Blushes. 1 Bronzer. 1 Face shimmer. 6 Lip colors. 1 Eyebrow powder. 1 Eyebrow cream. 3 Dual ended eyeshadow applicators This stylish and convenient Makeup Clutch provides the essentials for on-the-go beauty. The 47 piece palette provides all the colors you need to take your look from day to night so you can always be prepared for any occasion. Product ingredients: Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum , Petrolatum, Zinc Ste. see more...

Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
I LOVE E.L.F!!! They have come so far that they even have facial cleansing products etc. There are so many times you want a super beautiful high end product that have had You Tuber collaborations but the end result is always the same if you have a great product. This pallet is amazing and the formula is wonderful. The shadows are creamy and pigmented and not loose to where it falls all over your face.
Jackie C.
I like this Elf beauty clutch because there eyeshadows are really pigmented and also the browser and brush , the lip gloss are good but not has good has they are sale by separate . What I don't like is that the eyeshadows are to close from each other and they are to small . But I do like it .
brittney a.
Yayyy my freebie came in today ! I absolutely love the colors ! I love the variety! I use this everyday !! Great product I love that it's clutch style and last all day! Can't go wrong with elf it's so affordable one of my favorite brands
Karen M.
Richland, WA
I have had this product for about a year or two, and I LOVE it. it has eyeshadows, lip balms (I haven't really used them), blush, bronzer, and eyebrow cream and powder. The eyshadows are OK, but everything else works great for me.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
If you're on the go a lot then this makeup clutch is for you. Only thing I don't like is some of the eyeshadow shades aren't very pigmented so you have to use a little more product but I would recommend this product.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Has lots of nice colors to mess around with and very nice blendable shades. Very great starter pallet for someone who is just getting into makeup.
Betzhabet G.
Spring, TX
I like the color variations in this pallette however the pigmentation is not very good but for the price you can't beat it
Isabell P.
Greeley, CO
I love the colors of this palette they are so Vibrant as well and u can get creative to wit all the choices of color
Shimoni P.
Edison, NJ
LOVE IT had everything I wanted for just 10 dollars!! Great for teenagers who want to try out some makeup
Chanelle C.
tx
I would definitely like to try this out and give it a go and share with everyone on social media . And I heard good things about this product . I recommend everybody buying this product.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm considering buying this item, but I have a question about whether the eyeshadows are highly pigmented or not. Also, does the face shimmer work as a highlighter or?
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I purchase this product? And do the eyeshadow's have a good quality?
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I never knew E.L.F carried these makeup mini studios. Does anyone know if the blush and bronzer work well? And are the eyeshadows well pigmented?
Courtney Q.
High Ridge, MO
Does this have an expiration date?
Katie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the eye colors have very much fallout or flakes?