BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f Beauty Book Flawless Face Makeup, Holiday
  • "GREAT PIGMENT AND LONG LASTING. THIS IS A WELL TRUSTED BRAND AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! HIGHLY recommended." in 5 reviews
Shelbie C.
Love this pallet collection for an everyday basic color selection. Long lasting especially if used with the elf primer. Easy to use and applies smoothly and blends well. I would highly recommend and buy over and over again.
gamila s.
I have ordered three times and was fortunate to have a great experience each time. The orders were accurate and complete. Shipping was as expected. Twice I received free gifts with my purchase. While many of the product sizes are somewhat small, the value is undisputable. Considering the quality and the unbelievably discounted prices when compared to department store prices, I am fully satisfied.
Lilian H.
Muy buena pigmentación una de mis marcas favoritas muy económicas y se encuentran en casi todas las tiendas donde venden productos de belleza deja Una Súper Pigmentación son muy duraderos pagas por un buen producto
Me encanta me súper encanta esta marca
Honeylane H.
Hemet
I've just started to use th elf lipstick. I  like the color that i got and it is affordable. It will last if you not going to eat or kiss somebody😆 Since it leaves mark. It is easy to apply. I can say iT's worth the price.
Veronica B.
This was a great buy for the price. I am a big ELF fan just because it's so affordable. I have circles under my eyes(what mom doesn't) and this did a nice job correcting it. I think it's also nice to travel with or throw in my purse.
Ashley N.
Langsville
Bought this a few months ago . Great product it is affordable I paid $9 for the set it was on sale . It is very long lasting. Also easy to apply and use even with a cheap brush !! I would definitely buy this product again !!
Kristen M.
This brand is amazing! I love that everything they have is very affordable and good quality. I use two of their brushes and they are a staple in my collection. They are a wonderful brand and I highly recommend to all!
Kiana H.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This palette is a good buy, the shadows are a good amount of pigment. They need a little help with some water on the brush and the fallout isn't too bad. The blushes work great. Overall I'm pretty satisfied!
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love all the elf products. They are reasonably priced and they last for a long time. It takes no longer than any other makeup to apply and it works great. Easy to just run to walmart or target to pick up.
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Good for a beginner in makeup or an all in one for those who don't use makeup a lot. I just reach for other things in my collection a lot more and don't like it as much anymore