BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Want Impressive & Expressive Eyes? Then these limited edition Beauty Books are for you! e.l.f. Natural Beauty Book Eye Set Includes: 6 Eyeshadows. 1 Eyelid Primer. 1 Eyeliner Pencil. 1 Built-in Mirror.

• Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshado...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting, also is it like high end or better? 1 Answers
  • I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in c...3 Answers
Ashley B.
Morganton, NC
I've heard from many of my friends that this is a great product, and I would love to try it out! I love the colors in it, it's the right choice for that smokey eye effect.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I just recently started using elf products and I love the pink blush, and the brown eyeshadow. I haven't got to try the duo set yet. Would love to try it out though
Shelbie O.
Loretto, PA
Great product. Easy to use. I love that it's not just one color set. You have an alternative color palette, and another option of how to apply the makeup!
KIMBERLY H.
SUMTER, SC
I like that everything needed for an eye look is in this book. the pigmentation of the shadows is very good and the colours compliment each other nicely.
Daniela M.
Elf no deja de sorprender con sus productos, me encanta que da un aspecto totalmente natural, este juego lo trae todo, le da el toque a tu mirada.
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
Not only do I love the palete of colors but the directions make applying the eyeshadows even easier. So we can all achieve the professional look
Joane P.
I like having the complete set. Having the step by step helps someone like me who tends to be a little challenged when it comes to eye shadow.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Good deal and veey useful for an everyday look, the shadows aren't the best but are pretty fine, the primer is amazing and the pencil is good
Brittney B.
Montrose, MI
This has great complementing colors! I love e.l.f. It is just as good as a 50 dollar pallate for 20% of the cost!! How could you go wrong?!
Maddie H.
Have this, love this. But again I love elf bc of the price, don't use all of their makeup but eyes, lips, and finishing sprays are great.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
How long is the staying power. Does it need touched up throughout the day?
Komal P.
I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in combo with high end makeup.
cheyenne l.
Do any one have a new book
Anel Z.
Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshadow pigmented?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Which elf eye palette is your favorite? I love the holiday ones that come out!