BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Want Impressive & Expressive Eyes? Then these limited edition Beauty Books are for you! e.l.f. Natural Beauty Book Eye Set Includes: 6 Eyeshadows. 1 Eyelid Primer. 1 Eyeliner Pencil. 1 Built-in Mirror.

• Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshadow pigmen...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting, also is it like high end or better? 1 Answers
  • I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in combo wit...3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
ivory r.
Banning, CA
Very inexpensive,great quality in my opinion. bought the smokey look one and was very satisfied with the colors and the pigmentation of the colors itself. go on very smooth
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
I have been a long time user if E.L.F and they hardly disappoint. This eyeshadow is not only beautiful and easy to use but affordable. if you're looking for quality that's easy on the pocket, I would absolutely recommend this!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I got this for Xmas so I'm not sure about the cost
but think this is a good product overall.
my only complaints are that the lid on my eyelid primer broke..
and the eyeshadow brushes it come with aren't very good quality.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I like that it comes with a mini primer and pencil liner. It's super inexpensive, and good quality eye shadow. This would make a great gift. It also gives you instructions on how to apply it, which is helpful.
Rachael C.
I tried this before and the colors are just well I cant explain I have so many words but I will just say one but it was just so beautiful I like the colors for fall because they stand outs and it is just well so rich colors I recommend this
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
I use this product probley most often it's all the colors that I'm looking for In One place though I'm gonna have to buy more but that's fun finding the best most popular product and having fun using it
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This is a nice palllet by elf...pretty self explanatory when it comes by accomplishing the look of the eye set...the color are long lasting...and don't wear off that fast...
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
For this price?! It was amazing. This was my first eye shadow palette and I got bang for my buck. when I tell you that I hit pan in every color. I hit pan bunny. You'll love it. Believe me
Erinn P.
These products are all super cheap for a great outcome. The only thing that you'll really need to go along with eyeshadow is some eyeshadow primer for an all day look, but that's just me.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
It's handy for a little bit of everything but you definitely get what you pay for. the eyeshadows can be dry, packed and not pigmented. I think it's a cute idea and perfect for starters but i do not recommend you buy it with high hopes in it's quality.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
How long is the staying power. Does it need touched up throughout the day?
Komal P.
I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in combo with high end makeup.
cheyenne l.
Do any one have a new book
Anel Z.
Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshadow pigmented?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Which elf eye palette is your favorite? I love the holiday ones that come out!