BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Want Impressive & Expressive Eyes? Then these limited edition Beauty Books are for you! e.l.f. Natural Beauty Book Eye Set Includes: 6 Eyeshadows. 1 Eyelid Primer. 1 Eyeliner Pencil. 1 Built-in Mirror.

• Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshadow pigmen...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting, also is it like high end or better? 1 Answers
  • I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in combo wit...3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
I found this while bargain shopping at an outlet store and I wish I could find another! I loved the primer for eyeshadow that came with it and the instructions for different ways to apply the shadow!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
E.l.f. cosmetics are wonderful for an inexpensive addition to anyone's beauty box. I have very bad skin allergies and I really appreciate having a drugstore makeup that's affordable and does not cause an allergic reaction. I love the pigmentation of the products, the application is wonderful, and it lasts all day long if you use a primer.
Tracey H.
Winter Haven, Fl
Once again, amazing price, for an amazing product. I love the formula and color in these eye shadows, and how convenient to have the whole set in a cute little book form, that I can throw it in my purse or suitcase whenever needed.
Mina T.
I admit, I'm a complete dunce when it comes to makeup. No matter how many YouTube tutorials I've watched, I never really put it into practice. The guide really helps me figure out how to put certain eyeshadows where to create that smokey effect.
Lilo T.
Gardena, CA
I just started to go into makeup and I was at my local drugstore. And stopped by this product, and I was intrigued. It showed my how to achieve different looks with the products given. The downside is that it has only 6 shades. I still would recommend this product for beginners.
Cameron S.
Advance, NC
This little book pallet has helped me get better with blending my eyeshadow and the colors look so good together I would recommend this if you are not that good with eyeshadows
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I received this look book for my birthday. The shadows are very pretty but they are very sheer. They are easy to work with but to get a good color pay off you have to keep apply product, and there is a lot of fall out.
Tiffany G.
Orangevale, CA
Bought this Eye Set for my sister for Christmas. This set is great for people just starting with makeup. There's a guide on the left of the book showing where the best place to apply the colors are. Also a great buy if you need something on the go but don't want to bring a lot.
Crystal B.
I love this little makeup kits. they are really inexpensive and the eyeshadows are tremendously pigmented, considering what you pay for them. I like to keep these in my handbag for those times when I need a touch up or when I need emergency makeup.
Berenisse V.
Stafford, VA
I got this as a birthday gift and i think its great for everyday use, the shadows are pigmented but powdery, i think its great that it comes with the primer in there and a small mirror it also gives you a step by step if you are new to makeup.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
How long is the staying power. Does it need touched up throughout the day?
Komal P.
I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in combo with high end makeup.
cheyenne l.
Do any one have a new book
Anel Z.
Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshadow pigmented?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Which elf eye palette is your favorite? I love the holiday ones that come out!