BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Want Impressive & Expressive Eyes? Then these limited edition Beauty Books are for you! e.l.f. Natural Beauty Book Eye Set Includes: 6 Eyeshadows. 1 Eyelid Primer. 1 Eyeliner Pencil. 1 Built-in Mirror.

• Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshado...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting, also is it like high end or better? 1 Answers
  • I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in c...3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kristin H.
Raleigh
Very bold and good for a night out, but it’s not my first choice for an everyday look. Very well priced and quality product! I really love how it sparkles in the light, makes me feel bolder than I️ think I️ normally feel!
Miya L.
Perfect product for a beginner in makeup! I've used it multiple times and can say this is everything a beginner needs! It has step by step instructions for the two different looks. It comes with 6 eyeshadows, primer, and eyeliner. Very good product. Though, the shimmers are more pigmented than the mattes.
Gina D.
Somerville, NJ
This is a really great package deal for eyes. I love elf and this product in particular was ordered on a whim but I love it. It came with a sample of eyeliner and mascara and are both great! Highly recommend because it also shows you how to achieve the perfect Smoky eye with the product
Courtney B.
I am very confident to say that this is an amazing set of products. I have the Natural Look selection and I use shades of it on a daily basis. I absolutely love it! e.l.f. Beauty Book Eye Set
Yarmed D.
Doral, FL
I like the combinations and how they have two looks for whether you want to use it at day or night. The package in which it comes its beautiful and includes a mirror and some brushes so you can apply the product. It also has the eye primer included!
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I actually bought this when I first started wearing eyeshadow and it helped me because the makeup applier (to my own face) that I am now. The eyeshadow themselves are pretty good, better than I expected. The darkest shade is VERY pigmented which I found out the hard way. Nice palette :)
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
I have several of these beauty books and I love them. They taught me how to apply makeup and the colors are amazing. You can achieve various looks with each book. I highly recommend, especially for those who aren't very makeup savvy.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I loved the instructions they were great but I was a bit disappointed by the shadows. They weren't very pigmented. Plus the packaging can use some work. The shadows slip out
Shelly R.
Nice colors! I like that if you're a beginner there's a small guide that comes with it and let's you know where to put your eye shadow. Very helpful. Also. It's just super pretty and edgy.
Stephanie H.
Carson City
I love anything ELF! All of their products are awesome. I bought this at Walmart. I have blue eyes so this palette makes them pop. Great value and affordable. I would totally recommend this product to my friends!
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
How long is the staying power. Does it need touched up throughout the day?
Komal P.
I have yet to try ELF products. How do you like them in combo with high end makeup.
cheyenne l.
Do any one have a new book
Anel Z.
Does the eye liner last for a long time? Are the eyeshadow pigmented?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Which elf eye palette is your favorite? I love the holiday ones that come out!