BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Beautifully Precise Smudge Brush No. 202 is a small domed shaped smudge brush for blending eyeshadow and liner for a smoky look. The custom designed triangular handle provides ultimate control and luxuriously soft, cruelty-free white fiber hairs help show exact placement of makeup on the brush for optimal amount of product use for precise and even application.

HOW TO USE

Gently press in eyeshadow onto the lash line and blend in using short strokes. Or after applying eyeliner gently sweep brush along the lash line to soften and smoke out the liner.

Beauty Tip: To maintain the beauty of the brushes and to help create a beautiful precision application every time regularly wash the brush hairs using the e.l.f. Brush Shampoo and Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
We have all watched YouTubers and wondered how in the world they create such perfect looks especially when it comes to eyes. Yes, great shadow has a lot to do with it, but brushes are the magic key. You can have the best makeup on Earth, but if you don't have good/the right brushes, then it won't matter. When it comes to eyes, a pencil brush is an absolute must for creating variated color. You don't have to spend a ton on brushes either. We are taught to think that real hair brushes are the best. Yes, they're great, but these days synthetic brushes are made precisely how we need them to be. With that said, a lot of times now, synthetic is the way to go. Now, affordability. It's touch and go, trial and error when it comes to really affordable makeup brushes. But with e.l.f., you can trust that the quality will be there. Before you go out and spend $10-$15 or more on a single pencil brush, I very highly recommend that you pick this one up first for around $5, because it will definitely accomplish exactly what you need it to!
Jay 💖.
I got this at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago for around $6,and I have to say that it was worth every single penny! It's soft,but just dense enough to work! I've used this with any of my editorial looks,especially my rainbow eye. I give this a 9.2/10 and would definitely recommend!
Shauna C.
I have liked e.l.f products before they became a big name, and this didn't disappoint either, the slick handle design makes it easy to hold, has a soft bristle brush and more importantly it works! it really does give that smudge look, I love using it on my lower lashes because I have a hard time with that and this brush makes it so much easier.
Johanna H.
One of the best brushes hands down! Its so affordable, easy to use, and great for hard to reach areas. Its great for blending and its small you can even contour your nose with! I absolutely love this brush. It could be a dupe for many high end makeup brushes and maybe even better than them.
Sydney L.
I used to not put eyeshadow under my lower lashes because every brush I tried was scratchy and didn't do much. This is one of my every day essential brushes because it is the perfect size for putting eyeshadow under your lashes and is so soft it actually feels good on your skin. The clear handle is absolutely gorgeous and this is the quality of high end brushes
Moriah J.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this brush. So soft and I am get into hard to reach places with it. I'm not sure how I competed looks before this brush. So affordable as well! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great brush
Eugenia H.
I like to use the brush to add a hint of color to my lower lash line. It always grabs just the right amount of product. This line of brushes is affordably priced! I highly recommend any brush from the precision line!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I needed a better brush for smudging eye shadow under my eyes so I tried this Elf 202 Precision smudge brush. This brush does a great job! Bristles are soft but firm enough to efficiently distribute shadow. I highly recommend this brush!
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
This brush is so beautiful and soft. The quality is superb and it is perfect for that inner corner highlight or smudging the lower lashline. It is a rounded brush with a tip so it feels great while blending and doesn't have the roughness or drag a flat brush generally does.
Serena H.
Sacramento
I have tons of these and use them with every makeup application. They are excellent for inner corner highlights, brow highlights and for smudging out the under eye.

back