BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This loosely bound, large shaped Beautifully Precise Powder Brush has an ergonomically designed handle which provides easy application along with even distribution and light coverage when used with pressed and loose powder, bronzer, highlighter, and blush.

HOW TO USE

Dip Or Swirl The Beautifully Precise Powder Brush In Powder And Tap Off Any Excess.
Sweep Across The Face In Circular Motions To Blend In.

Beauty Tip: To Maintain The Beauty Of The Brushes Regularly Clean The Brush Hairs With Brush Shampoo And Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this brush. It’s a beautiful design for a drugstore brush. It is so soft and feels good on my face. CVS has them buy 15.00 of Elf products and get 5.00 extra bucks back so I only paid 10.00 for this beautiful brush. I have always recommend Elf brushes to everyone. They are good brushes and not very expensive at all.
Ann R.
Ocala, FL
I have plenty of higher end brushes, but I honestly keep reaching for this powder brush every day to apply both loose and pressed powder. It easily picks up product and it is super soft and fluffy. Highly recommend!
Katie H.
Purchased at: CVS
hands down my favorite loose powder brush. easy to hold, picks up just enough product, easy to clean. wide enough that it covers most of face in one sweep. and a cant beat price
Véronique H.
Kitchener , ON
Softest powder brush I’ve ever used! Not the cheapest when it comes to elf and their brand but so worth it! It spreads my powder on evenly and the bristles are soft and don’t shed. The look and feel of this brush makes it feel like a high end product 😌
Alex C.
Thunder Bay, ON
This is the fluffiest and biggest brush ever. It's perfect for setting powder or a quick all over bronze. Love it!