BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This loosely bound, large shaped Beautifully Precise Powder Brush has an ergonomically designed handle which provides easy application along with even distribution and light coverage when used with pressed and loose powder, bronzer, highlighter, and blush.

HOW TO USE

Dip Or Swirl The Beautifully Precise Powder Brush In Powder And Tap Off Any Excess.
Sweep Across The Face In Circular Motions To Blend In.

Beauty Tip: To Maintain The Beauty Of The Brushes Regularly Clean The Brush Hairs With Brush Shampoo And Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

maria o.
Des Moines
I like this brush is soft and big, makes it easy and fast to do my powder, it looks like a expensive brush but is really affordable
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
These are such good quality for the price. So soft and beautiful. I can’t justify buying pricey brushes when these are available.
Loren M.
Peoria, AZ
It is a fluffy brush , it’s soft but not the softest brush that I have used. This is a great value for what you are paying.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I use this brush every day! It's great for really getting the powder on my face and evening it all out. Super cheap too!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Elf powder brush is a nice add to your makeup brush collection. Easy to use, nice looking and not overly expensive.
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
Better quality brush than I expected and it feels pretty nice and it does the job at 12 bucks you can't complain
Emily N.
geneva
Such an amazing brush. I’ve had it for a long time and it always gets the job done. It is great for any powder.
Katy L.
Use this brush for bronzing my face and it is amazing. It doesn’t cause the product to get caked on.
Isabel S.
Chino , CA
Very fluffy and a job well done dustributing setting powder. It’s very soft and very pretty.
Jenna B.
Los Angeles
I love this brush! It's really pretty and very soft. It applies my powder very nicely.