BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This loosely bound, large shaped Beautifully Precise Powder Brush has an ergonomically designed handle which provides easy application along with even distribution and light coverage when used with pressed and loose powder, bronzer, highlighter, and blush.

HOW TO USE

Dip Or Swirl The Beautifully Precise Powder Brush In Powder And Tap Off Any Excess.
Sweep Across The Face In Circular Motions To Blend In.

Beauty Tip: To Maintain The Beauty Of The Brushes Regularly Clean The Brush Hairs With Brush Shampoo And Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

mallory S.
oak creek
Love this brush. It is so plush and soft! It works great for face powder or bronzer. It is pretty inexpensive, like most elf products! I use this everyday and have no complaints. It is also a very pretty brush!
Courtney M.
This is my new holy grail powder brush!

First off, I love the design. The clear handle is so simple and chic and the triangle shape fits so nicely in my hand. I usually don't like white bristles since they show product buildup pretty quickly, I don't really mind with this brush since I typically just use it with translucent powder.

The actual bristles are soooo amazingly soft! I'd even go so far as to compare them to my it brushes! The large size makes it so quick and easy to set my makeup with just the right amount of setting powder. I prefer to use it with loose powders since it picks that type of product up best, but I've successfully used it with pressed powders and it works pretty well.

The $13 price tag seems steep for an Elf product, but trust me when I say it's worth it!
Kawale W.
Just bought this brush yesterday and I could say I love it already! The bristles are really soft and it seem to blend in my make up really well while applying my setting powder. I have two brushes out of this precise collection and I’m thinking about purchasing a couple more. I think this is an inexpensive collection for anybody who wants quality to get the job done.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
All time favorite powder brush. Its is huge, heavy, luxurious, and so so so soft. I cant think of a single con about this brush. It works amazing and distributed the product perfectly. To top it off this brusb was so affordable. I will always recommend this to everyone.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love this brush for buffing out harsh bronzer or blush, leaves an airbrushed finish. It's so big and fluffy! Elf brushes really are great, and very affordable. Recommended!
Michelle Z.
I like how soft and fluffy this brush is. I've been using it and taking it in my makeup bag and it doesn't seem to shed. I like that it gives a less concentrated application of product
Kylee O.
Salt Lake City, Utah
This is a very big, fluffy brush. It is free at for all over blending and pressed powder. I like to use it to blending everything once my makeup is done.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love elf. This brush is so cute, pretty, soft and fluffy. I got it as a gift for my birthday. Good quality. The bristels don't fall out easy.
Jess G.
Boston, MA
This brush is so nice and soft!! I love using it with powder to set my face. It’s perfect and pretty inexpensive. Would highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Cheaper then big brands elf creates wonderful brushes and this higher quality brush is so soft. These are great gifts to give to people