BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This loosely bound, large shaped Beautifully Precise Powder Brush has an ergonomically designed handle which provides easy application along with even distribution and light coverage when used with pressed and loose powder, bronzer, highlighter, and blush.

HOW TO USE

Dip Or Swirl The Beautifully Precise Powder Brush In Powder And Tap Off Any Excess.
Sweep Across The Face In Circular Motions To Blend In.

Beauty Tip: To Maintain The Beauty Of The Brushes Regularly Clean The Brush Hairs With Brush Shampoo And Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Buy on ULTA
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
In love with how big, fluffy, and plush this brush is. The Beautifully Precise brush line has sleek ergonomic handles. I love having them on display. I typically use this to set my makeup with translucent powder and just sweep all over. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for affordable, beautiful makeup brushes.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I find this brush works best for my loose finishing powder because it’s soft, fluffy and durable. This brush is also aesthetically beautiful with the large fluffy bristles and clear lucite handle, I love the look! I plan on buying more from this line because of the quality and because it won’t break the bank.
Ariana S.
Las Vegas, NV
This brush is really nice and fluffy. Its huge, so if I want to quickly set my face with powder, this is usually the brush I reach for. The bristles are a little rough, so I would be gentle with it, but since its such a large brush I dont have to use it for too long
Holly K.
Orlando
This feels like the last brush I’ll ever have to purchase! The look alone is sleek and professional looking. It’s soft as a pillow and feels so nice when applying powder. With regular cleaning this brush will last awhile!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
The best large fluffy brush you can find that isn't over priced. I have never had any shedding, and it's great to dust off baked powder or to dust powder all over the face to mattify slightly. Definitely worth the purchase
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
If I could give this brush more than five stars, I would! I absolutely love this brush. In fact I already have a few but I keep buying more in case they stop making them. They’re extremely affordable, the powder goes on smooth and even, very light but buildable, and gives you an airbrush quality to your face. I would recommend you to go out and get one ASAP.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is just as good as (if not better than) the NEARLY IDENTICAL & 4x the price IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3. This one WAY less expensive and the brush feels the same (yes I own both) and performs the same as it’s pricey counterpart. Highly recommend buying this brush.
Mike S.
Mohegan Lake
The brush is super big and super soft. It's super easy to hold and use and feels great. It's affordable so it's not gonna be the greatest brush ever. The only problem is that it doesn't pick up as much powder as I expected it to, being that it's a powder brush. Overall it's still a good brush.
Theresa M.
This is the perfect brush for dusting off translucent powder! It is also wonderful for putting a light wash of bronze all over the face to warm it up.
Not only that it's a time saver,--let us be real you get a whole lotta brush here! This allows you to make it a one sweep and your done kinda product!This brush is soft and fluffy it's hard to believe that you can pick this up most drugstores!
I paid $12 I think that is a excellent value for the kind of quality you get from the sleek handle to the ultra soft hairs it's a beautiful product and unique as well. I don't have any other brushes I can compare it to but shockingly the (softness) of this brush reminds me of the  MARC JACOBS BEAUTY The Bronze Bronzer Brush  which I believe comes in at around $70 !
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
The price of this brush is very affordable however I found it to be too fluffy. It is very loosely bound and claims to evenly distribute pressed or loose powder, bronzer, highlighter and blush. I found that applying anything with this brush is too hard to control. It is too big so now I just use it to dust off excess translucent powder but definitely can't apply with this brush.