BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Beautifully Precise Multi Blender Massager No. 102 is a unique, multi-directional curved massager brush that seamlessly sweeps over the facial contours to sculpt, shape, and blend in foundation, powder, or bronzer flawlessly. The custom designed triangular handle provides ultimate control while luxuriously soft, cruelty-free white fiber hairs show exact placement of makeup on the brush for optimal amount of product use for precise and even application.

HOW TO USE

To apply foundation, apply a little to the back of the hand and swirl around with brush, using back and forth sweeping motions apply all over the face. Use the same back and forth motions when applying powder. To sculpt with bronzer, use the side edges of the brush along the hollow of the cheeks.

Beauty Tip: To maintain the beauty of the brushes and to help create a beautiful precision application every time regularly wash the brush hairs using the e.l.f. Brush Shampoo and Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Marlene P.
I use this brush to put on bronzer on my check bones and on my face where the sun would give me some color. My original one was getting old. e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Multi Blender Massager I got it for a great price
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
I use this brush daily to apply my foundation. It is the only one I've found I like. I love the look and how ridiculously soft it is. It appkys my foundation perfectly and evenly!
Bryan C.
New York
I’ve never seen another foundation brush like this that works so well. It leaves the perfect airbrushed finish to my foundation. It’s easy to use if your foundation has a pump. But, I’m very satisfied!
Andrea L.
Pittsburgh
This brush used on the face gives you such a pretty finish. I saw Jeffree Star use this in his full face e.l.f. iirc and it was such a weird brush that I wanted to try it. Definitely like it, would buy it again.
Eugenia H.
I got this beauty for Christmas, and I am loving the results. I feel like I am painting my face when I use it. It provided a even smooth application of my M.A.C match master foundation. There were no streak marks left by the brush. I expected streaks to appear, because the instructions say to sweep back and forth. I believe the brush is designed allows for that smooth application. One last thing I love about these line of brushes is that you can see the product being used, no over applying or wasting of your products.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I paid $12 for this brush. It is beautifully designed and lots of bristles. It is very soft and has little bumps at the end of the bristles. This is for "massage" but you will feel no such thing. Only a super soft sweep across your face. I love applying bronzer with this brush.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
Where the hell as this little gem been all my life?! It blends amazingly on my skin without streaking and is extremely soft. It has the little bumps on it but I can't feel them when putting on my foundation. What I love most about this brush is it makes my large pores on my nose much less noticeable when applying foundation. This is one of my go-to brushes and hasn't let me down since. Got it at Target for $12 which is a steal compared to other makeup brushes I've bought that cost 4x that.
Holly K.
Orlando
After purchasing this brush I don’t even bother with sponges for liquid foundation! It does such a good job spreading the liquid evenly along your face and gives it such a nice even texture. With regular cleaning and care this $12 investment and been wonderful. It doesn’t do as well in areas like under the eyes or the creases around your nose but that’s the only ‘complaint’ I have!
Sam L.
Chino, CA
Love it! I'm hesitant to purchase drugstore brand makeup brushes because often they aren't soft, or they fall apart. This brush is so different! It is SO soft & picks up product well. It applies foundation nicely & doesn't leave a streaky look. Overall I'm super happy with it!
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD
Absolutely love this brush. I own four of the brushes from the Precision line. Very soft , easy to keep clean and I love how the brush can stand on its own. To me this is an affordable brush compared to other brands out there. I highly recommended buying this brush.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
What is the best use for this brush??
Stella R.
Mapperley, Nottingham
Is this worth the money?