e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Airbrush Blender uploaded by Stephanie M.e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Airbrush Blender uploaded by Janelle J.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A premium brush designed for precision application of products.

This tightly bound angled brush is designed to fit the contours of the face to apply liquids, creams, or powders for sheer to full coverage. The custom designed triangular handle provides ultimate control while luxuriously soft, cruelty-free white fiber hairs show exact placement of makeup on the brush for optimal amount of product use for precise and even application.

How To Use

Apply Product To The Face With Brush And Buff Onto The Skin Using A Circular Motion

Beauty Tip: To Maintain The Beauty Of The Brushes And To Help Create A Beautiful Precision Application Every Time Regularly Wash The Brush Hairs Using The E.L.F. Brush Shampoo And Brush Cleaner Wipes. .

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this brush for either applying blush or as a buffing brush! Funky handle, I don't really like how it gets skinnier at the end. It's very affordable at $6 " in 3 reviews
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Another great elf brush I added to my collection! I hooe to eventually get all the precise brushes becausebtheyre fantastic! I've been using this one to buff out my contour and it works great for it! These brushes are so affordable too. I can't believe the amazing quality you get for such a low price but I'm very please with them!
Rachel G.
Lima
Holy grail of a brush and for only $8 i think!! Cannot best that! My foundation looks so flawless when I use this and it doesn’t soak in to much of the product! Totally would get more and recommend you have a couple handy Incase you’re lazy to wash your brushes.
Faith S.
Moncks Corner, SC
This brush is very soft and good at brushing off a translucent powder. I use this everyday and I would definitely repurchase. It seems like a very nice product and I definitely would recommend to my friends or family.
|| ⚡.
Collierville
I love this giant brush for setting my face with. I use this daily with my translucent powder and it sets my whole face perfectly while distributing enough product but not caking it on. I would definitely repurchase!
Serena H.
Sacramento
I love the entire line of the beautifully precise brushes. This particular one is great for dusting powder all over the face or removing fall out from eyeshadow.
Claudia O.
Brush is very affordable and bristles are very soft! I love the sleek design of the brush. Blends out the foundation very nicely and doesn't leave streaks. Highly recommended this product. Also live the color of the brush so I can see how much product I'm using.
Belle F.
Brooklyn
Hands down this brush is my FAVE! got it from the Elf brush set and I was so shocked how well this brush blends! If you make a mistake in adding too much contour this brush will help blend that out and make it look good! I use this for my foundation and it leaves the face looking flawless!!!
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush blew my away! The entire Precision line is amazing, actually. The bristles are tightly packed and dense, yet very soft. This brush is perfect for building coverage and smooth application. The handle a good, sturdy, triangular, glass handle, which I thought an epic design feature! Love it!
Christina G.
El Paso
Great value. It does what it needs to do. The brush is pretty soft and doesn’t irritate my skin!! I have really sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother my skin!!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the fluffiness of this brush. I use it for blush or powder. I would not use it for foundation. Love the clear handle and how affordable it is.

back