BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual layered brush is perfect for precision application to create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The small, travel-ready brush is ergonomically shaped to provide expert control, while the two layers of hair apply soft layers of color for an airbrushed result.

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Product And Apply Using Dotting Motions.

For Heavier Coverage, Continue Dotting Out The Product To Blend.

For Sheer, More Natural Coverage, Blend Using Back, And Forth Motions.

Clean The Brush Thoroughly With Brush Cleaner After Each Use To Prevent Bacteria Build Up.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes f...1 Answers
  • How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Stipple Brush
  • "I love this brush! I use it for blush and it works so well. It cleans easily and for the price you just can't beat it! " in 6 reviews
  • "Really love this brush.  I use it to blend out cream contour and concealer and it blends the product out so easily.  The brush doesn't eat up any of the product.  Also, perfect size to fit in a makeup bag for on the go.  For the price definitely worth buying.  " in 3 reviews
rebbecca L.
Averill Park, NY
Youa L.
Great affordable brush for blending out liquid or cream products. I like to use this brush for contour products.
Dominique D.
Irwindale , CA
I love this brush! I use it to blend out my concealer and it works wonders! It’s a super great value too.
Ami D.
This is really a great brush and so inexpensive! I didn't think I would like it.. Very soft also!!!
Krystal P.
Port Richey, Florida
Love the elf brushes! Super cheap and affordable. They are good and last long!
Selina d.
Brampton, ON
Soft bristles and doesn’t shed. Great for the price. It’s easy to handle and be precise. Spreads product evenly and is rarely streaky. Just needs to be cleaned more often than my other brushes.
Mika B.
North Vancouver, BC
Sara M.
London
I've been using this brush for two weeks now. It's a great brush for blending in my foundation. Didn't expect it to be this good for such a cheap price. I have purchased other elf brushes after this one since I found it so good.
Dawn A.
Iloilo city, Iloilo City
Super soft. It blends out my foundation really well. I don't have anything against this product cause it gives me the best result! And it's super affordable ❤️
Kaley G.
GLace bay, NS
My absolute favourite brush! I use it daily for my foundation and it gives me a flawless finish! And for the price at $6.99, I would absolutely buy this again!
Jessica F.
I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes forever. How does this compare
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which products to use it for