BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual layered brush is perfect for precision application to create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The ergonomically shaped handle provides expert control, while the two layers of hair apply soft layers of color for an airbrushed result. The stipple hair dots on the product for a smooth and diffused finish. The ultra-fine synthetic fibers are hand cut, shaped, and assembled by artisans with expert craftsmanship for a luxurious experience.

• I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes f...1 Answers
  • How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which ...1 Answers
Youa L.
Great affordable brush for blending out liquid or cream products. I like to use this brush for contour products.
Ami D.
This is really a great brush and so inexpensive! I didn't think I would like it.. Very soft also!!!
Krystal P.
Port Richey, Florida
Love the elf brushes! Super cheap and affordable. They are good and last long!
Selina d.
Brampton, ON
Soft bristles and doesn’t shed. Great for the price. It’s easy to handle and be precise. Spreads product evenly and is rarely streaky. Just needs to be cleaned more often than my other brushes.
Mika B.
North Vancouver, BC
Really love this brush.  I use it to blend out cream contour and concealer and it blends the product out so easily.  The brush doesn't eat up any of the product.  Also, perfect size to fit in a makeup bag for on the go.  For the price definitely worth buying.
Sara M.
London
I've been using this brush for two weeks now. It's a great brush for blending in my foundation. Didn't expect it to be this good for such a cheap price. I have purchased other elf brushes after this one since I found it so good.
Dawn A.
Iloilo city, Iloilo City
Super soft. It blends out my foundation really well. I don't have anything against this product cause it gives me the best result! And it's super affordable ❤️
Kaley G.
Glace Bay
My absolute favourite brush! I use it daily for my foundation and it gives me a flawless finish! And for the price at $6.99, I would absolutely buy this again!
Jessica F.
I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes forever. How does this compare
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which products to use it for