BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual layered brush is perfect for precision application to create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The small, travel-ready brush is ergonomically shaped to provide expert control, while the two layers of hair apply soft layers of color for an airbrushed result.

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Product And Apply Using Dotting Motions.

For Heavier Coverage, Continue Dotting Out The Product To Blend.

For Sheer, More Natural Coverage, Blend Using Back, And Forth Motions.

Clean The Brush Thoroughly With Brush Cleaner After Each Use To Prevent Bacteria Build Up.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes f...1 Answers
  • How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Stipple Brush
  • "I love this brush! I use it for blush and it works so well. It cleans easily and for the price you just can't beat it! " in 6 reviews
  • "Really love this brush.  I use it to blend out cream contour and concealer and it blends the product out so easily.  The brush doesn't eat up any of the product.  Also, perfect size to fit in a makeup bag for on the go.  For the price definitely worth buying.  " in 3 reviews
J J.
This brush feels very light and cheap to me. Maybe because it is very cheap. I love how soft it is, but for me it leaves my foundation streaky, so I have to use a damp beauty sponge right after. I think it would be great for stippling in a blush though.
Natalie L.
I usually like ELF brushes but I do not like this product at all. The bristles are weird and when I try to use it, especially for my under eyes I feel like I'm getting stabbed with a bunch of little pins it's not pleasant. I'm glad I only paid $1.00 for this because it was on clearance.
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
I use this brush to blend in my contouring. I have a highlighter that goes on a cream and dries a powder and this brush is perfect. I don't suggest applying the product with this brush because it is too concentrated. Not a bad price for a brush.
Kristin H.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I actually love this brush but the bristles fall out a bit. Never used an alternative, but this is easy to use, soft. Bought it at the store where a clerk demonstrated. Satisfied.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
In my opinion, this brush is perfect for a variety of uses! Powder, blush, bronzer, and any kind of blending needs! I love it! ❤

Retails for $4 at Wal-Mart. Great deal!
Korri M.
I just got this today and i am already in love with it. I love the sleck new handle and dont get my started on the bristles. My biggest problem is finding brush with soft and textured brissles, plus they dont come out. e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought this brush at Target for $5. Using it for my BB cream and it works great. Doesn't shed at all and is really soft. Great for the price. Doesn't leave your face streaky. I recommend it to everyone.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this brush it's amazing quality it's very similar to the other studio stipple brush elf has I would reccomend the small stipple brush they both do the same thing
Dominique D.
Irwindale , CA
I love this brush! I use it to blend out my concealer and it works wonders! It’s a super great value too.
Meagan C.
I loved the brush while it lasted, my only problem was that the handle fell off in less than a month. Nothing super glue couldn't fix, but still frustrating.
Jessica F.
I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes forever. How does this compare
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which products to use it for