BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual layered brush is perfect for precision application to create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The ergonomically shaped handle provides expert control, while the two layers of hair apply soft layers of color for an airbrushed result. The stipple hair dots on the product for a smooth and diffused finish. The ultra-fine synthetic fibers are hand cut, shaped, and assembled by artisans with expert craftsmanship for a luxurious experience.

• I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes f...1 Answers
  • How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which ...1 Answers
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I bought this brush today. I bought several elf brushes to do an elf brush review. I plan to try it with blush first. For me, it's a bit small for a foundation brush, but I'm looking forward to finding all the things I love about it. The synthetic, vegan friendly bristles are very soft as described. It's fuller then I expected and no shedding this far. I recommend trying the brush as the prices are unbeatable and I'm always searching for cheaper brushes that compare to my more expensive ones.
Korri M.
I just got this today and i am already in love with it. I love the sleck new handle and dont get my started on the bristles. My biggest problem is finding brush with soft and textured brissles, plus they dont come out. e.l.f. Stipple Brush
J J.
This brush feels very light and cheap to me. Maybe because it is very cheap. I love how soft it is, but for me it leaves my foundation streaky, so I have to use a damp beauty sponge right after. I think it would be great for stippling in a blush though.
Natalie L.
I usually like ELF brushes but I do not like this product at all. The bristles are weird and when I try to use it, especially for my under eyes I feel like I'm getting stabbed with a bunch of little pins it's not pleasant. I'm glad I only paid $1.00 for this because it was on clearance.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Bought this brush at Target for $5. Using it for my BB cream and it works great. Doesn't shed at all and is really soft. Great for the price. Doesn't leave your face streaky. I recommend it to everyone.
Nikki D.
In my opinion, this brush is perfect for a variety of uses! Powder, blush, bronzer, and any kind of blending needs! I love it! ❤

Retails for $4 at Wal-Mart. Great deal!
Christine Mae M.
I really love this brush it's amazing quality it's very similar to the other studio stipple brush elf has I would reccomend the small stipple brush they both do the same thing
Meagan C.
I loved the brush while it lasted, my only problem was that the handle fell off in less than a month. Nothing super glue couldn't fix, but still frustrating.
Carrie M.
Redding, CA
E.l.f brushes are amazong and even more amazing for the price the brissels dont fall out they are soft and just awesome to use your skin would love it
rebbecca L.
Averill Park, NY
I love this brush! I use it for blush and it works so well. It cleans easily and for the price you just can't beat it!
Jessica F.
I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes forever. How does this compare
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which products to use it for