BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual layered brush is perfect for precision application to create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The small, travel-ready brush is ergonomically shaped to provide expert control, while the two layers of hair apply soft layers of color for an airbrushed result.

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Product And Apply Using Dotting Motions.

For Heavier Coverage, Continue Dotting Out The Product To Blend.

For Sheer, More Natural Coverage, Blend Using Back, And Forth Motions.

Clean The Brush Thoroughly With Brush Cleaner After Each Use To Prevent Bacteria Build Up.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes f...1 Answers
  • How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Stipple Brush
  • "I love this brush! I use it for blush and it works so well. It cleans easily and for the price you just can't beat it! " in 6 reviews
  • "Really love this brush.  I use it to blend out cream contour and concealer and it blends the product out so easily.  The brush doesn't eat up any of the product.  Also, perfect size to fit in a makeup bag for on the go.  For the price definitely worth buying.  " in 3 reviews
Estefannia R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I been having this brush for a while I had tested it using it for different stuff.

Primer, work break. Even out all over my face..

Foundation, It works great but if you want full coverage i would recommend it. Also sometime it leaves lines so I would have to go back with another brush or sponge.

Liquid bronzer or powder bronzer, work amazing to blending out both.

Concealer, I wouldn’t recommend it for that.

Blush, works great for blush.

Highlighter, you need build it up but manageable.

Also the size is short and cute
Sasha B.
Canton
When you first get this brush, it feels soft and gentle on the skin, but after lots of usage the hairs on the tip of the brush become rugged and are not as soft, but it's still alright for applying things that you don't need a gentle hand with. I've used it for applying blush, bronzer, and contouring the edges of my face. If you're just starting out, it's a good product for the price.
Maida S.
I love this brush. I use it for my liquid and my savvy Minerals make up. It blends in so nicely and doesn’t leave my fave cakey or blotchy. I would most definitely recommend this brush to anyone who is a starter at makeup and doesn’t want to spend too much on MAC or Sephora.
Jennifer M.
I love this stippling brush. I switched to it after being disappointed by my real techniques stippling brush, and I was very pleased with the bristles and its ability to blend in my foundation.
Katie C.
Franklin
I use this to apply my primer and I really like the brush. It’s soft and easy to clean. It doesn’t leave behind and stray strands on my face like some brushes do. I would recommend it for someone just starting out that wants a good quality brush that isn’t going to break the bank
Jasmine R.
Pretty disappointed, they didn’t have this at any of the stores that sell elf so I had to buy it online, pay shipping, and wait for it to come in, just for it to shed like crazy.
Natalyn K.
arleta
I don’t know but my brush must be wrong or something but it’s very harsh and pointy for my and it just hurts so much when I use it please comment below if experienced the same so I know that this brush was just made wrong or something
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love this brush for liquid highlighter. It deposits just the right amount of product just where it's needed and allows it to blend seamlessly. And it's so affordable!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love this stipple brush by e.l.f. Bought it the other day for my blush and now I need to go buy a bigger one for my makeup. So soft with even coverage
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I bought this brush today. I bought several elf brushes to do an elf brush review. I plan to try it with blush first. For me, it's a bit small for a foundation brush, but I'm looking forward to finding all the things I love about it. The synthetic, vegan friendly bristles are very soft as described. It's fuller then I expected and no shedding this far. I recommend trying the brush as the prices are unbeatable and I'm always searching for cheaper brushes that compare to my more expensive ones.
Jessica F.
I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes forever. How does this compare
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which products to use it for