BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This dual layered brush is perfect for precision application to create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The ergonomically shaped handle provides expert control, while the two layers of hair apply soft layers of color for an airbrushed result. The stipple hair dots on the product for a smooth and diffused finish. The ultra-fine synthetic fibers are hand cut, shaped, and assembled by artisans with expert craftsmanship for a luxurious experience.

• I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes f...1 Answers
  • How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which ...1 Answers
Maida S.
I love this brush. I use it for my liquid and my savvy Minerals make up. It blends in so nicely and doesn’t leave my fave cakey or blotchy. I would most definitely recommend this brush to anyone who is a starter at makeup and doesn’t want to spend too much on MAC or Sephora.
Estefannia R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I been having this brush for a while I had tested it using it for different stuff.

Primer, work break. Even out all over my face..

Foundation, It works great but if you want full coverage i would recommend it. Also sometime it leaves lines so I would have to go back with another brush or sponge.

Liquid bronzer or powder bronzer, work amazing to blending out both.

Concealer, I wouldn’t recommend it for that.

Blush, works great for blush.

Highlighter, you need build it up but manageable.

Also the size is short and cute
Sasha B.
Canton
When you first get this brush, it feels soft and gentle on the skin, but after lots of usage the hairs on the tip of the brush become rugged and are not as soft, but it's still alright for applying things that you don't need a gentle hand with. I've used it for applying blush, bronzer, and contouring the edges of my face. If you're just starting out, it's a good product for the price.
Jasmine R.
Pretty disappointed, they didn’t have this at any of the stores that sell elf so I had to buy it online, pay shipping, and wait for it to come in, just for it to shed like crazy.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love this brush for liquid highlighter. It deposits just the right amount of product just where it's needed and allows it to blend seamlessly. And it's so affordable!
Jennifer M.
I love this stippling brush. I switched to it after being disappointed by my real techniques stippling brush, and I was very pleased with the bristles and its ability to blend in my foundation.
Katie C.
Franklin
I use this to apply my primer and I really like the brush. It’s soft and easy to clean. It doesn’t leave behind and stray strands on my face like some brushes do. I would recommend it for someone just starting out that wants a good quality brush that isn’t going to break the bank
Lindsay K.
Three rivers, MI
I use this brush to blend in my contouring. I have a highlighter that goes on a cream and dries a powder and this brush is perfect. I don't suggest applying the product with this brush because it is too concentrated. Not a bad price for a brush.
Kristin H.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I actually love this brush but the bristles fall out a bit. Never used an alternative, but this is easy to use, soft. Bought it at the store where a clerk demonstrated. Satisfied.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love this stipple brush by e.l.f. Bought it the other day for my blush and now I need to go buy a bigger one for my makeup. So soft with even coverage
Jessica F.
I don't like the bristles on the small one. It's hard and takes forever. How does this compare
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
How would i use a brush like this? I have one and not sure which products to use it for