BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Create a beautiful, shine free look with this mattifying finishing powder. The silky formula gives you light coverage. Set your makeup, or touch up throughout the day with the convenient, portable compact

How To Use

Using The Sponge, Pat The Powder Onto Your Face To Control Shine Or Blend Onto Skin With The Beautifully Bare Blending Brush For Light Coverage.

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• I've been looking for a powder that wasn't too expensive, I have ...1 Answers
    • Hello, I recently am wanting to try elf products I'm not sure how...2 Answers
    • Does this leave your face cakey? Does it work well for oily skin?3 Answers
    Katy D.
    Lutz, FL
    This product could not be made better. The size is convenient, the application pad it comes with is washable, convenient, and even reusable for when the product is gone, and the coverage is a dream. It takes care of my shiny Florida sheen, evens out my skin tone, but makes me look like I'm wearing nothing at all! (Seriously. My boyfriend recently said that he loves that I don't wear makeup...while I was wearing this product. It's that natural looking.) Best of all, it doesn't cause breakouts and it's dirt cheap. Please E.L.F, never change this! I'm a lifetime convert.
    Lily-anne H.
    Melbourne,Fl
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    This product is not the best. I had to reapply often. I was also mad that there were only two colors and I was right in between them both. But I ended up getting the lighter one. Would I buy again? I love many of elf’s products but this one I will not purchase again. But it did its job. I hope I helped!❤️
    Kate B.
    Hudson
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    This is probably my favorite product right now. I use it to set my under eyes and it is works like a charm. I would recommend this. Also elf had stepped up its packaging a lot lately and this powder is in a very sleek and simple yet cute packaging.
    Kelly E.
    Dallas, TX
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    I love using this powder to set my full face, it doesn’t make my face look cakey at all. This product helps keep my oily skin at bay through out the day, it’s lightweight and doesn’t seem to break up my foundation underneath either which is a plus for a cheap drugstore buy
    Tiffany M.
    Graysville, TN
    I buy e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder at my local Walmart for $2, and I have been using the ivory one for several years now and it is perfect for my skin! Worth buying for sure plus it is super affordable!! Definitely a favorite and I would recommend also plan to buy more today!
    Madison B.
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    For the price of this product you really cannot beat the quality. It leaves a nice finish and goes on smoothly. It could use a little more pigment but overall it’s a good product. I personally use it everyday and I would buy it again!
    Jenn F.
    Bremerton, WA
    One of the BEST finishing powders I have in my collection. For the price this powder is buttery, smooth, and gives just the right amount of coverage for my dry skin. Perfect for setting the undereyes as well. This powder probably wouldnt be enough for those with oily skin but for normal to dry definetly give it a try!
    Siann S.
    Pikesville, MD
    Review for: Medium/Dark more...
    I recently purchased this product because I love full coverage foundations. I used to set my makeup with powder foundations, but I just think that’s too much, and it can get caked. This powder is like a veil that keeps your makeup in place, I love how lightweight it is.
    s v.
    Not a big fan. It's hard to get enough color out to cover up blemishes. I use it when I don't want to fuss with liquid foundation. My skin is both dry and oily so I don't recommend this for dry skin.
    Kristen W.
    I haven't been able to find a good powder that would cover without looking like i caked it on, this covers and also doesn't feel like I'm wearing it!!! I recommend giving it a try! I fell in love!
    Maria S.
    Does this leave your face cakey? Does it work well for oily skin?
    Charlene C.
    Spokane, WA
    Hello, I recently am wanting to try elf products I'm not sure how they do though. However I use the elf overnight cream and it is amazing. However this makeup cover I would love to know does it make your face oily afterwards? How much of this do you have to put on an order to conceal? Now I don't have really sensitive skin but I do like to put on makeup every now and again and I would love to try this product.
    Mayeline T.
    Orlando
    I've been looking for a powder that wasn't too expensive, I have a combination skin and sometimes it's difficult to me to find a good powder.
    Diana A.
    Elf foundation e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder How do you like this powder? I almost bought it today but was a little iffy about it. Do you prefer to wear it alone or on top of foundation??