BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful, shine free look with this mattifying finishing powder. The silky formula gives you light coverage. Set your makeup, or touch up throughout the day with the convenient, portable compact

How To Use

Using The Sponge, Pat The Powder Onto Your Face To Control Shine Or Blend Onto Skin With The Beautifully Bare Blending Brush For Light Coverage.

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• I've been looking for a powder that wasn't too expensive, I have ...1 Answers
    • Hello, I recently am wanting to try elf products I'm not sure how...2 Answers
    • Does this leave your face cakey? Does it work well for oily skin?3 Answers
    e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder
    • "it blurs my pores nicely, and does a nice job at setting my makeup in place and mattifying my makeup. i just wish it came with more product because i use this stuff up super quickly." in 31 reviews
    • "this product does the job of a powder foundation, but isn't really anything special. it's nice for touch ups throughout the day, but doesn't keep my skin matte enough for my preferences. but for the price, it's definitely a deal!" in 16 reviews
    Lolita P.
    Rosedale, MD
    e.l.f. Finishing Powder Medium/Dark 0.33 oz Elf has really been keeping up with the major brands while keeping the price point at a great price! This powder is fastly becoming one of my favorites. I use it with the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush, and I love the way my make up looks like I dont have none on. I also own the Beautifully Bare Finishing Powder Light/Medium which I use over my concealer. Works great, I paid $2.99 each for mine but you can find them at elf.com and Walmart for $6.00. I would highly recommend these if your looking for a great product at at great price. Also check out the e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick they are really good.
    Kate B.
    Hudson
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    This is probably my favorite product right now. I use it to set my under eyes and it is works like a charm. I would recommend this. Also elf had stepped up its packaging a lot lately and this powder is in a very sleek and simple yet cute packaging.
    Cristen R.
    Forked river , NJ
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    I love this powder! I just repurchased the other day because it’s perfect for day to day natural looks. I have dry skin and it doesn’t emphasize any dryness, makes your makeup stay in place all day and never looks cakey. Plus I think it’s only like $6! Can’t go wrong, definitely recommend.
    Kelly E.
    Dallas, TX
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    I love using this powder to set my full face, it doesn’t make my face look cakey at all. This product helps keep my oily skin at bay through out the day, it’s lightweight and doesn’t seem to break up my foundation underneath either which is a plus for a cheap drugstore buy
    Sarah M.
    Lyndhurst, OH
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    This finishing powder is amazing! I honestly love it. It can have a bit of a yellowish tint if you put too much on, but it’s a great setting powder that gives pale girls like me a hint of color without packing on a bunch of bronzer. Great formula for the price.
    Tiffany M.
    Dayton, TN
    I buy e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder at my local Walmart for $2, and I have been using the ivory one for several years now and it is perfect for my skin! Worth buying for sure plus it is super affordable!! Definitely a favorite and I would recommend also plan to buy more today!
    Madison B.
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    For the price of this product you really cannot beat the quality. It leaves a nice finish and goes on smoothly. It could use a little more pigment but overall it’s a good product. I personally use it everyday and I would buy it again!
    Jenn F.
    Bremerton, WA
    One of the BEST finishing powders I have in my collection. For the price this powder is buttery, smooth, and gives just the right amount of coverage for my dry skin. Perfect for setting the undereyes as well. This powder probably wouldnt be enough for those with oily skin but for normal to dry definetly give it a try!
    Dominique D.
    Irwindale , CA
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    It’s almost translucent but it sets in the foundation nicely. It keeps my fave oil free and it has a matte finish. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and it helps make that less obvious. Definitely recommend!
    Siann S.
    Pikesville, MD
    Review for: Medium/Dark more...
    I recently purchased this product because I love full coverage foundations. I used to set my makeup with powder foundations, but I just think that’s too much, and it can get caked. This powder is like a veil that keeps your makeup in place, I love how lightweight it is.
    Maria S.
    Does this leave your face cakey? Does it work well for oily skin?
    Charlene C.
    Spokane, WA
    Hello, I recently am wanting to try elf products I'm not sure how they do though. However I use the elf overnight cream and it is amazing. However this makeup cover I would love to know does it make your face oily afterwards? How much of this do you have to put on an order to conceal? Now I don't have really sensitive skin but I do like to put on makeup every now and again and I would love to try this product.
    Mayeline T.
    Orlando
    I've been looking for a powder that wasn't too expensive, I have a combination skin and sometimes it's difficult to me to find a good powder.
    Diana A.
    Elf foundation e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder How do you like this powder? I almost bought it today but was a little iffy about it. Do you prefer to wear it alone or on top of foundation??