BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #60 in Makeup Palettes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This three-in-one total face palette includes a beautifully bare bronzer, highlighter and two blushes. The weightless, silky formula is perfect for sculpting and adding soft, natural dimension to the face. The complementing shades and lightweight formulas are easy to blend to help you achieve a natural flawless look.

How To Use

• With an angled face brush, apply the bronzer to the hollows of cheeks, hairline, temples, jawline, and sides of the nose to contour.
  • Apply your shade of blush over the apples of the cheeks.
  • Blend the bronzer and blush using back and forth motions for seamless definition.
  • Then, using a small brush, apply the highlighter to the brow bone, cheekbones, inner eye corners, and Cupid’s bow to illuminate.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ptfe, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850)"

• Which of the blushes do you like better in this palette?1 Answers
Cheryl S.
Tennessee
This palette is a really nice palette if you enjoy a natural look or if you are just starting make up. The highlight is very natural and gives you a 'glowing from within' look which is not my favorite but if you enjoy that look the highlighter is very nice. The powders are all really smooth and blend well. The blushes in this palette are not extremely pigminted, however they show up on the skin and make your blush look very natural which I personally love. The bronzer in the palette is a bit more pigmented then the blushes and it is warm toned. I really enjoy the bronzer because it does warm up and contours my face without a ton of effort because of the blendability of the product. It also doesn't come off as super harsh or muddy which is great. The component itself gets dirty easily because of the mirrored effect.
Brianna R.
I really e.l.f. products and how inexpensive they are for the products you get. This palette, however, was a huge miss for me. One of the redeeming factors of this product is you get a lot of product and the packaging is very pretty. It looks a lot more high-end than even some high-end makeup products! It's a very solid, silver plastic that allows you to pop out the pans and switch around the colors or put in new colors, which is really nice! There's also a huge mirror in the palette, which is a huge benefit for how inexpensive the product is.

The biggest problem with this palette, though, is the product itself. The colors are beautiful, perfect for someone with pale skin like me. The problem is they are not pigmented, diverse, and they don't work like they're supposed to. The blushes are so gorgeous, and the matte bronzer is the perfect shade for a contour. You really have to dig into the colors, though, in order to get them to actually show up on your face. Forget about trying to use the highlighter, though, because no matter how much you dig into it, there's no color payoff at all. The blushes are okay, you don't have to dig into them in order to get color payoff, except for the lighter shade, but you have to build them up in order for them to look good. The bronzer is probably the only good color in here, because you only have to tap into it two or three times to make it work.

Other than these flaws, the powder is actually super blendable, is really soft, and looks natural, like promised. My problem is natural doesn't mean the product has to be less pigmented. Still a good product if you're a beginner with makeup, have really pale skin (especially as pale as me or paler than me), or would just like to have a palette that's super easy to just pop on and leave on no makeup makeup days.
Krista N.
This is an okay product for the price. I really like the packaging as each pan can pop out to customize your own palette if you have their other palettes in this style; so it's convenient for travel.

The cons for me are the bronzer looks a bit too orange on me, the blushes look too similar, the highlight is very sheer, and this will not work for darker skin tones. This product is just not for me so I'll be decluttering it.

This is probably best for those who have fair skin, don't wear a lot of makeup, want a natural look without breaking the bank, or are just getting into makeup.
Natasha L.
I received the e.l.f. face palette in a Target beauty box, and I couldn't be more pleased.  At $8, it's reasonably priced and a good buy.

With four hues, you can use any of them as blushes or highlights.  As the name suggests, these hues give a natural fresh flush to the face.

I appreciate that this palette comes with a mirror big enough to let me see what I'm doing.  The packaging and the case themselves are elegant without being tacky.

The one minor criticism is that it takes several swipes with the brush to get enough on for the color to show up.  Otherwise, I think this is a useful product.

Erica L.
I love this pallet for “no makeup” days. I have fair skin and these shades look very natural. When I have to run errands I use a BB cream and this pallet, it’s easy to use and fast so I can get out the door with minimal effort and without looking half dead. I have a trip coming up where we’re going to be doing a lot of outdoor activities so this is perfect to travel with because it has most of the powders I need. The packaging is beautiful, it comes with a big mirror, i would definitely recommend this pallet.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This was in a beauty box I purchased. I was surprised at the high quality, to be honest. Its beautifully colored to be a natural glow for those of us with light skin. It applies beautifully and blends perfectly. I use the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush to apply and blend and it looks amazing. I wore it on my bare face today and had a healthy glow but I know tomorrow when I wear it with foundation, I will have that healthy glow with a more noticeable. Even though it's got 4 colors, I find it to be very easy to use. It's easily as good as high end brands.
BETSY R.
This palette came in a Target Beauty Box. I love how big and sturdy it is u love that it comes with a big mirror. The shades are very subtle it’s for someone that does not like a blinding highlighter. The prize is amazing very affordable. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the first contouring palette I've used and so far I'm impressed. The bronzer is a little more pigmented than I expected, so I'm going to try using a little less next time around. The highlighter has a fantastic blinding effect too. I haven't tried the bluses yet but, hope they're as good as the highlighter and bronzer.
Cassandra S.
This palette of 4 shades to sculpt your face which leaves you looking glowy for a natural look. The formula is easy to blend and build as the shades are very subtle on first application. There is not a different variation of this palette and the shades are light so I do not think it would work on all complexions. It’s great for a subtle no make up look. The pan includes

◾️One highlighter
▪️Light peach shade
◾️Two blushes
▪️Light pink shade
▪️Medium peach/pink shade
◾️One bronzer
▪️Medium tan

I do grab this for any makeup look I use only a tinted moisturizer as a base or to set cream products.
Brianna J.
The packaging is very nice and pretty, but when it comes to the product it’s a bit of a let down. While I know it is supposed to be a more natural look, the products take some build up before you’re able to really see the pigment. It’s perfect if you’re going for a barley there look, but I wouldn’t use if you’re doing something where you want something that really stands out.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Which of the blushes do you like better in this palette?

back