BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This mascara creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural-looking. This innovative and revolutionary applicator expertly combs and coats every individual lash for weightless coverage. The rich formula creates buildable volume from root to tip for fuller-looking lashes. If you want your mascara to work double duty, use a small brush grab the mascara on the applicator and smudge along the lash line as an eyeliner for a more dramatic effect! It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup!

Buy on Walmart*
  • "E.L.F. you out did yourself this time!! No like really if you haven't purchased it GO GO GO!! Go now! It's super inexpensive, so lite, it lengthens... oh how it lengthens! If you're like me and barely have lashes, just go save yourself the frustration of buying and applying falls lashes and purchase this little miracle of a product. YOU WONT REGRET IT!" in 7 reviews
  • "I Really like this product, I have long lashes but the tips are blonde and this is Perfect for that simple everyday look, it goes on smooth and it doesn't clump, the brush is small enough to reach the smallest most hidden lashes, the only thing I struggle with is getting it off if I get it on my skin at all, it truly is tinted and in a few seconds it's there and there is nothing you can do about it lol " in 5 reviews
Brianna R.
While this product is affordable and does what its supposed to do, it’s one of the worst elf products. The brush, when I received it, was broken and bent out of shape, which was rather annoying, but didn’t affect the product enough to not be able to use. Another problem I had was this stuff is like super glue. It feels awful on the lashes and causes them to stick together throughout the day. It does not dry down at all. It also gets all over you eyelids, and will come off your lashes. I’ve tried putting on a base, setting it with powder, and putting another mascara on top. It does not dry at all. It’s just not good at all, but I gave it two stars because it does make your lashes look separated and natural and tinted.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is the best lower lash mascara you ever wanted. Omg.... I love the formula is not thick or thin. It separates my lower lashes and gives it length and volume. This actually makes me have lower lashes. 😂. I’m on my second mascara and will continue using it. If your looking for a good affordable mascara for lower lashes, this is the product you need in your collection. 😁
Emily R.
This mascara is really pigmented and dark, its perfect for the bottom lashes. It adds a lot of length but doesn't clump together the lashes. The wand is very skinny so its great for detail, you can even add it on top of mascara as a touch up, it makes your lashes longer and darker. For the price its a really good product.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Not for me m, someone that likes the small fine brushes yes but I love more of a full thick volume brush this makes my eyelashes stick and clump together which all mascara applicator brushes of this style does to my lashes I just have to many that are too long for this.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Inherited this (nib) from my daughter when I ransacked her makeup after she moved out. I’ve never bought elf, although I’ve read great reviews. This mascara reminds me of It Cosmetic’s tightliner. I was able to get the same tight line with this, and the wand definitely enhances each lash. Not a lengthier nor for volume. The formula is thin and wet. Give it time to dry. ....A Few Weeks Later Update: I do not like this. I prefer mascaras that give volume. It’s been about 20 mins and still wet/tacky.
Vicky T.
I have short eye lashes so this wand and brush actually worked out for me. It's perfect for the bottom lash actually. It is a pitch black color and the consistency is more on the thinner side. I dont think it adds much volume but it does make my short lashes more define. It does clump occasionally but I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't clump on my short lashes.
Chelsea J.
Springdale, AR
I use this product in a really random way, but I’ve found it works really well for my lashes. I put on the tiniest amount onto my lashes as lash primer and then apply a couple of coats of another mascara on top. On its own, this mascara doesn’t really do much for me, but it is great for priming my lashes for another mascara. Super affordable, too!
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
I love this mascara and i am in love with the small applicator! It makes it easy for you to get your bottom lashes. It doesn't get clumpy either! It's easy to use. I will definitely be buying again, plus isn't not that expensive either!
Karley J.
Vincent
Made my face break out a little but it applied well and stayed on. I love elf and it's products. I am very disappointed that I could not use this product and the packaging is stellar. I'd recommend it to people without sensitivit skin
bethany M.
hoopa
I tried this on and it's okay but dosnt really get the job don't I hope for elf to get thicker brushes and more products trying it if you have short and think eyelashes that would be perfect for you!!!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Where can you find it and how much is it?
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
Has anyone tried this mascara on their bottom lashes? And if so does it last/does it smudge?
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I've got short, blondish lashes that aren't very full, do you think this would help darkening my lashes and be good to wear by itself for a full look?
grace d.
Is this a lash tint or a mascara or both? I have very blonde lashes so I'm always looking for a way for my lashes to have color even when I don't have mascara on.
Camila P.