BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This weightless silky formula melts into skin for a radiant and youthful-looking glow. The luminous, dewy finish helps boost suppleness and minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for flawless coverage. This Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 formula is designed to help revitalize color and radiance to skin. Infused with Vitamin A, C, & E, Grape Seed Oil, Pomegranate Oil, and Goji Berry to help brighten, restore, nourish and protect the skin

How To Use

Shake Well Before Use. Pump Several Times Until Product Releases. Apply A Small Dot Of Product In The Center Of The Forehead, Chin, And Cheeks. Blend The Product Working Outwards Using The Blending Brush, Fingers, Or A Sponge To Blend Into Skin. Reapply For Buildable Coverage. For Slightly Fuller Coverage And A Custom-blended Shade, Mix With The Flawless Finish Foundation.

Active Ingredient(S): Zinc Oxide 13.8%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Silica, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaethrityl Tetraisotearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract
May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
While I wasn't expecting a whole lot of coverage beforehand, this is just so sheer! Despite this, it did help my skin look more even. It in no way helped reduce the appearance of pores or fine lines, and actually made my skin feel very dried out. I would highly recommend using this product with a moisturizer if you have combination skin, because my dry areas were very dry. (I plan on trying this out with moisturizer as well as primer, instead of just primer). I do not recommend if you have dry skin though, save your money - even though this is still a cheap product. The foundation serum applied easily enough, though I had to use 4 pumps to cover my face. The formula is very thin, almost water-like. Dry time isn't excessive, it stays wet long enough for you to cover your face, and is buildable. When it dries down it leaves a matte finish. I personally would not buy this again.
Jicah R.
Pensacola, FL
Love this foundation if i want to just even out my skin, it has light coverage with spf 23, so it is very good for summer foundation and fresh looking make up look,. It held up to 7hrs without getting oily,. But after 8 hrs it began to oil up just a lil bit so it is good for its longevity,.but the only cons i saw was it had a blotchiness after 8hrs, it has little circles like a pores size goin on my side of the nose and inner cheeks,. Maybe because of the spf 23..
Julie L.
Brookfield
Foundation Serum in the shade “Fair/Light” which was a wonderful match for my skin tone and this was definitely more of a serum foundation than anything because the consistency was very thin and had more of a watery consistency. As far as coverage goes, I’d say it was medium coverage which for me is perfect on a day where I’m not wearing much makeup, seeing as my skin has hyperpigmentation. I really enjoyed this foundation and I feel like it will last me a long time because of the amount of coverage you get for very little product, and I applied this using a buffing brush. The result of this is a beautiful, natural-looking finish and I really enjoyed it. 5/5 for me.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I feel bad because I love a lot of this brands products but I absolutely hated this one. It has no coverage at all and it’s too thin in consistency. I understand it’s a “serum” foundation, but I did expect a lot more pigmentation. I don’t see any difference after applying to my face. The only thing I liked was the added spf but so many products offer that already that this is not necessary.
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This product was great it has a medium coverage, and it insanly moisturizing for a foundation. It's great for summer, or anytime you want a light dewy foundation look!
If you have dry skin, or want a more moisturizing foundation, I highly recommend you try this foundation from elf!
Julia S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a really great option for those who want the littlest bit of coverage with moisturizing and sunscreen, but be warned that it is EXTREMELY light coverage.  This is perfect day to day when my skin is clear, but since I have breakouts and need more coverage, I stopped using this every day.  It has a really nice finish, dewy and smooth, but I would recommend using a mattifying primer and setting powder so you don't end up greasy in a few hours.  It doesn't last very long, even with primer, but for the price it is good.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I'm so impressed with this formula! I've been really infatuated with brands that are not in the prestige corner of the beauty store lately, and I've also been in love with e.l.f.'s Beautifully Bare collection. Before I apply this foundation I shake it very well (you should do this with any foundation), and then I apply with an oval brush (specifically  MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit ) and it blends like I'm airbrushing it on my face. It sets so well, even by itself and lasts all day! I'm glad I gave it a try!
Audrionna A.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The product is amazing, it feels almost like you're not wearing makeup at all when you have it on. I do recommend this product to anyone who likes to wear light weight foundation. The coverage is amazing, the tone in the bottle worried me because I couldn't tell if it was gonna match my skin. I got the fair/light I think, well it matched my skin so well. It is the color of the bottle on the outside either. It's kinda misleading honestly but. It's a really wonderful product in my opinion.
Dominique D.
Irwindale , CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is my new go-to everyday foundation. It’s light but has just the right amount of coverage so that I have some color in my face. It comes out super liquidy but once it settles on your face, it feels amazing, like it’s not even there. Love!
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Less mess, but I feel like it’s also less product. Covers good but have to keep using more due to container design. Price is good. I don’t wear make up often and I don’t wear a lot. I use this to help cover the redness in my face and it does great.
Juliana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone tried this serum from #ELF if so how do you like it? Does it give good coverage? e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum SPF 25
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
How is this foundation? How full coverage is it? Also, how long does it last?
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Morgan W.
Syracuse, NY
I've been wanting to try the e.l.f e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum SPF 25 and I just wanted to know everyone's thought about it. Is it like a bb cream?
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum SPF 25 Does this hold up on hot humid days in FL? Is it good for combination skin and does it go on matte or show up dewy?