BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This weightless, cream-to-powder blush creates a fresh natural glow. The nourishing argan oil and vitamin E infused formula can also be used as a lip tint or an eyeshadow!

How to Use

Using Clean Fingers Or A Stipple Brush, Gently Pat The Blush Over The Apples Of Your Cheeks. Continue Patting For A Smooth, Seamless Blend.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) "

• Thank you for your reviews! I get a lot of ladies asking ...1 Answers
  • Is very good?4 Answers
  • Is this cream blush waterproof to go swimming at the pool...2 Answers
e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Cheeky Glow
  • "this came free with purchase, and i really like it. i apply with my beauty blender. it’s gives you a subtle, rosy glow. the cream formula stays on your skin all day. i just hate to dig my fingers in and feel like it is a bit too thick." in 11 reviews
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Rose Royalty more...
I've been trying to change my make-up routine to look more "fresh" and less piled on, so I wanted to natural-looking cream blush. I bought this on a whim mostly because of how inexpensive it is, and I am so pleasantly surprised at how great of a product it is! It comes on easily and smoothly, and doesn't look like the blush is just sitting on top of your cheeks. Very cute and natural! However, it's also buildable, so if you'd like a more intense look you can put on a few layers. I'm happy that it doesn't irritate or break my skin out, so I would recommend this to people who have sensitive complexion like myself. Looking forward to getting the peach version!
Eloisa R.
Review for: Rose Royalty more...
When I first bought his at my local elf store I was slightly disappointed since it was very waxy and there was very little color payoff. But it seems like there was just a strange waxy layer at the top since once I really broke through the color came through and the waxy feeling disappeared! I like to apply with my fingers/brush. It’s a lovely color that give a natural flush. Wears a good long time, and for the price is a very good deal!
April N.
Forest Lake
Review for: Rose Royalty more...
Words can’t describe how much I love this blush! I tried it on a whim because the texture of it intrigued me & I’m so glad that I did! Generally, I like bronzer to add color to my face, but that changed when I found this. The texture is creamy, almost gel like, and easy to blend. I love the faint but noticeable color that the Rose royalty shade adds to your cheeks!
av (.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Rose Royalty more...
I loveeeeee this blush. I was never a big blush fan until I bought this on a whim. It gives the most beautiful, glowy flush to the skin. It looks so natural, it's easy to blend, and it's extremely buildable. I will repurchase this product forever and ever. It's cheap, and looks good on bare skin and on top of foundation.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I just found this on my local drugstore and picked up the shade Rose Ravishing. I usually layer my blushes...a cream or liquid on bottom, powder on top but this is so beautiful on its own that I don't use anything else on top. It applies and blends like Silky cream but feels like powder when you're done. I'm very fair skinned and this gives me the most beautiful, natural looking flush of the Many and more expensive other blushes do.
Maddie S.
Review for: Rose Royalty more...
Love this shade but you have to put heat on the product if you want a good amount of pigment. Worth the money though. I have a light ivory skin tone and it looks beautiful on my cheeks.
Lesly B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I don’t normally wear cream blushes cause I have oily skin but thought I’d try it out. The application is simple I usually use my fingers and works great. It definitely gives a glowy blush look. Recommend if your looking for that natural glowy blush look.
Bethany H.
Review for: Rose Royalty more...
Best affordable non-powder blush! I love it! I was skeptical when I purchased it, but thought I would just give it a try. The color is great, lasts all day, and it blends easily. I will continue to buy this stuff
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
The most amazing creamy blush I’ve ever used it is very Dewey. Very easy to build and it’s so pretty on the skin leaves and natural finish highly recommend it I bought it at target for four dollars or less
Haimet R.
Raleigh, NC
Is very good?
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
Are these long lasting?
Maria S.
Is this cream blush waterproof to go swimming at the pool or at the beach? Which shade would you'll recommend for light to meduim skin tone? Does it have pigmentation? Is it easy to blend on the skin?
Yesenia A.
Thank you for your reviews! I get a lot of ladies asking for a cream blush and this is the only drugstore brand in aisle. Does anyone know if Elf makes moree.l.f. Beautifully Bare Cheeky Glow colors?