BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with our Blending Brush. The unique shape of the brush head provides even, streak-free coverage for a smooth, expertly blended effect. The ultra-fine synthetic fibers are hand cut, shaped, and assembled by artisans for expert craftmanship for a luxury experience. Small size fits perfectly in your hand and is great for travel.

HOW TO USE

Apply Beautifully Bare Powder Or Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum Onto The Brush And Blend Into Skin Using Large, Circular Motions. Repeat For Heavier Coverage.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "This is a great brush! I use it for contouring my whole face, and it's amazing. You can use this with powder, cream, and/or liquid." in 247 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful brush! It's cute and little (but not too tiny), has soft bristles that don't shed when you use or wash it, and picks up product and blends them in very well. I use this mostly as a brush for my highlighter, but also for bronzer, contour, blush etc. I love it! This is the only brush I have by e.l.f. but I think I'll have to purchase more now! " in 110 reviews
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
This may seem odd but I love this brush for smoothing out my self Tanner! It's big easy to grip and it doesn't drag my Tanner off my skin but it smooths over any harsh lines. It's large and works well for body bronzers or for body glitter. I've cleaned mone a few times now no shedding or anything that sends up warning signs. Handle is attached to the brush nicely not like some cheaper brushes that wiggle around and end up calling off after a few uses. I'm going to purchase backup's just in case you never know what will happen lol.
Danielle A.
Great brush for the price. I got it free in my Target Beauty Box. Very soft brush.

Very soft brush. Tried to blend my (Pressed Powder) E.L.F. White Pearl Highlighter after applying with the E.L.F. Highlighting Brush. It didn't blend well, but I'm not sure if it was the brushes fault or the powder, rather. Definitely was not a fan of the highlight powder.
I'll try this brush again to blend my KVD Loose setting powder when it arrives and I'll create a new review to see if it does better blending loose powders.
KIMI W.
This little brush is all my favorite things. The bristles are compact, soft and dense, making this brush an all-around winner. It kind of has a chunky, fat fan shape to it. It does it all! Powder? Check. Blush? Check. (MY FAVE) Contour? Check. Bronzer? Foundation? Check, check. What makes this even better is it's affordability. I only own one at the moment, but plan on buying more! It is worth so much more than the price tag! e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush
Brigid A.
United States of America
This is my favorite brush to use for my makeup! It's perfect for liquid foundation because it doesn't soak up too much of the foundation and it also doesn't leave any brush strokes. I also use this for applying bronzer and contour. It blends bronzer and contour out like a dream and the shape of the brush makes it easy to apply everything exactly where it's wanted. I have multiple of these brushes and for the price think they are very well worth picking up to add to your collection!
Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This has to be my favorite foundation brush. I use it with my liquid foundations and it blends perfectly. Plus the price is amazing. I love the size of the brush also. I do find that when going to deep clean e.l.f. brushes tends to kind of fall apart or dry oddly. But because of the price it is easy to buy new ones regularly.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
LOVING this brush! It's great for foundation, especially if you like more coverage. However, I'm a sheer coverage kind of girl, so I tried this for something else. I am now using this to blend out my cream contour and cream bronzer and it's perfect for the job. My contour has never looked more smooth and natural, and I feel like this brush is the perfect size if you like a more diffused contour, rather than a sharp cheekbone. This brush is very versatile and I highly recommend it!
Nikki K.
I bought this brush on a whim on black Friday and I'm so glad I did! I'm definitely not what you would call an experienced makeup person, so I figured I'd start cheap and go from there. First off, this brush is so soft! I find that most of the elf brushes are honestly. Secondly, it blends so well! I use it to blend my contour in and I've never had any issues with it. Overall it's definitely a great buy and you can't really go wrong with elf's prices!
Sarah W.
This brush is pretty incredible for being a cheaper brand product. I am actually blown away by how much I like it. The shape is perfect for putting on blush, bronzer and highlighter and being able to get it exactly where you want it to be. Highly recommend for a versatile brush at a low cost!
Maci P.
Atoka
Elia M.
I absolutely love my e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush! I used it to buff out the edges of my contour every single day. It applies bronzer beautifully. And I also use it at the end of my makeup application to soften my overall look. It is a staple brush in my makeup bag!
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this brush good for bronzing the face?
Is it a good product ? thinking about buying it , price is not to bad!
Kinzee A.
Tucson, AZ
Do blending brushes work better than bueaty blenders? And is this brush worth getting even tho its pretty cheap, like is it good quality... just wanna know if this is a good way to spend money?
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
I am thinking about buying this product i just wanted to know if it works better for blending or bronzing?
Mary A.
Who bought this online? Does it come broken or have a weird scent?