BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
Everything given, this is such a nice and affordable palette! The eyeshadow colors are nicely pigmented, but a bit chalky and have fallout. The cheek colors steal the show though! Incredibly easy to blend, rich pigment, and long lasting. If they could make the eyeshadows the same consistency, all would be better. Granted, they still have fallout, but it's not too terrible. The fallout gets into the lipsticks, but I didn't buy it for that so it's not an issue to me, but easily could be. For something very cheap and fun, maybe for a kid who likes makeup, this is a good choice.
Hannah B.
Jersey City, NJ
I like this palate because it has a number of different options for me within it. I wish it had more colors for brown eyes though. The blush is a bit abrasive as well. But I like the variety. I'd appreciate more eye color and less shiny lip gloss.
Stephanie R.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE THIS COLOR PALETTE. Has everything you need for the perfect beachy or fun day at the pool look! Application is very smooth, and I feel like it last all day. While swimming it did come off but to be expected. I bought this product from Walmart and it's very inexpensive for what your getting. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother my skin at all. I highly recommend this product!
Emily A.
Dacula, GA
I've always had a huge amount of respect for this palette. It's very pigmented and stays on very well, which is nice for people like me who don't have the time to refresh my makeup. I don't wear all of the colors all of the time, but there's enough product in the colors I do wear to make this a reliable palette. I would suggest this for vacation bags or on-the-go makeup kits. Definitely a great steal.
Nichole O.
Toledo, OH
I am always looking for
Inexpensive real makeup for my daughter who plays dress up. E.L.F. Is less expensive that other Brands so I ordered it. I don't wear tons of makeup everyday but, I stole this from my daughter and use it when I get dressed up and go out. It's a good palette. Lots of color and the blush/powder isn't overpowering!
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Elf really does make a variety of nice cosmetics..and at a great value. I use this palette for my everyday looks..simple and easy..and it lasts all day. You don't get a ton of product, though. It's worth it considering the value.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is a pretty inexpensive palette for what you're getting. The blushes and bronzer are very pretty and blendable, but the eyeshadows are not impressive at all and the pans are way too small which is a bummer. I'd skip on this.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
This is a great product. I would highly suggest this product because it stays on for a while unless you take it off. These are some great colors. This palet is also not expensive and it comes with lots of colors.
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
This pallet I highly suggest for beginners! It's a great way to get started in your makeup journey with decent makeup and not so super high price! I used it as I got started wearing makeup!
Jordan T.
JmI am a huge elf fan but these just missed ghe mark for me. They were a bit too chalky and hard to blend which is a BIG problem for me. I love almost all of their products but these just didn't impress me.
Olivia B.
Is this long wearing? Would you buy again?
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Sierra M.
Maumelle , AR
Do these eye shadows blend well? And are they long lasting?
Marisela S.
Long Is City, NY
Hi! The colors from thid palette are matte or shimmy?
nora v.