e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20

Looking for weightless, protective coverage? This BB Cream foundation blends super easily, giving you a clean complexion with UVA/UVB SPF 20 protection. Formulated with skin-loving ingredients so your skin stays healthy and hydrated all day long.

Where can I find the e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 ? I've seen pictures of this & pictures of people owning this but I never seen it in stores before.
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 Is this as good as the purlisse BB cream?
Is E.L.F's BB Cream comparable to Loreal?? e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20
Start your review of e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20!
Product Highlights
...espiecally for winter because my skin tends to dry up and i barely have acne so even better the only thing i dont like that is creases around my nose but its fine since its a bb cream not a foundation. i give ✴✴✴✴ 1/2 stars put of 5. in reviews
Kadencee F.
Odem, TX
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Kadencee F.
Review for: Beige
I loved the e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 !! It goes on smoothly with a blender, I have combination skin and it works really well, light coverage just how I like.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Christine B.
Review for: Buff
Just stared using elf bb cream and it’s great! Very [email protected] and shade blends in super easy. Buff is my fave - you have to work with a sponge to get it to blend well around your hairline. Feels silky soft on my face and looks fresh all day ! I e.l.f. Cosmetics BB Cream SPF 20
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Cassie R.
Review for: Elf Cosmetics BB Cream SPF 20
I don't love this product, but I don't hate it either. It's just kind of.... Meh. The positives are it goes on easy, it matches my skin tone quite well and it is minimal coverage so you can definitely build with it. The negatives are it has a chalky/makeup scent that I just don't care for, it seems to settle into the lines on my forehead and after an hour or so starts to feel heavy and cakey. It's one of the few elf products I've tried so far that falls short of the mark.
Andrea O.
Austin, TX
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Andrea O.
Review for: Beige
I’m super impressed by this $6 bb cream. It provides just the amount of coverage you need to run errands and doesn’t break the bank. I wish they had a matte version but this will do for a few hours, just need to set it with powder.
Brianna H.
Lebanon, IL
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Brianna H.
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Brianna H.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
I got this as a freebie with my order and I actually really like it. It does have a sunscreen type scent to it and blends pretty well. Depending on the skin you definitely need to reapply every two hours like it says. e.l.f. Cosmetics BB Cream SPF 20
Amie A.
Gastonia, NC
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Lately my regular foundation hasn't been matching very well so I tried this out. I love it. It smells like sunscreen and has great coverage. The only issue is that it's so dang thick.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,306 reviews
Review for: Elf Cosmetics BB Cream SPF 20
It blends really well it’s nice and creamy it makes your face feel good it’s easy to apply but if you’re looking for for cabbage to last a long time this is not it I would definitely buy again if I was going somewhere for a short period of time
Karena M.
Chattanooga, TN
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Karena M.
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Karena M.
This has been my bestfriend since I haven’t been able to afford a new luxury foundation. The coverage on this is amazing for a bb cream and it blends seamlessly into my skin. This is by far my fav foundation.
Jocelyn T.
Mount Carmel, PA
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 uploaded by Jocelyn T.
Review for: Nude
This is probably my least favorite elf product. I am very oily so this made it even worse! However, when I wore it I did get compliments on how glowy my skin looked. I just personally don’t enjoy the way it feels on my skin. It seemed to never dry down and is very watery. I hope the new CC cream is much better for me.
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I really enjoy this B.B. cream, it has a fair amount of coverage and it’s a really good deal. You also get a good amount of product as well, it will last you quite awhile. I’d recommend for a no makeup, makeup kind of day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley G.
Florissant, MO
il y a 2 jours
Leah E. il y a 2 jours
Try Target or Amazon! :)
Sonia R.
Bellwood, IL
il y a 4 mois
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 Is this as good as the purlisse BB cream?
member-5f6a9 il y a 2 mois
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
il y a 6 mois
Ashley A. il y a 4 mois
I have never tried the L'oreal BB cream, but I definitely would give the Elf one a try. It has amazing coverage, is lightweight, blends nice, stays on all day. I absolutely love it
Nevaeh G.
Virginia
il y a 10 mois
e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 So I used these two products and I usually use the elf bb cream but I tend to get very pale during the winter so what brand would be a good alternative to the elf bb cream, i would prefer something cheap but good quality since I don't make a lot of money, would anyone be able to help?