BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #38 in Bronzer

Create a radiant, sun kissed look with this bronzer-highlighter duo. This formula is enriched with vitamin E and hydrating jojoba, rose hip, sunflower, apricot, and grape oils to nourish the skin.

How to Use

With A Face Brush, Apply The Bronzer Onto The Cheeks, Hairline, Jawline, Chin, And Down The Nose For A Sun Kissed Effect.
Apply The Highlighter Over Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Inner Eye Corners, And Cupid’s Bow To Illuminate.

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Is this really a good product for the price?6 Answers
  • I can never find [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-baked-highlighter-&amp...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is the highlighter?3 Answers
e.l.f. Baked Highlighter & Bronzer
  • "this is perfect for bronze and highlight 😉 i like using it when im on the goo and gives me that glow that im looking for but u need to scratch it a lil bit for more pigmented" in 962 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Guys Elf is where it’s at!! They have amazing products and amazing prices! If you haven’t tried them you should soon!! They have black packaging and I love it, it never changes! Their prices are wallet friendly. You can get them almost anywhere, in most stores and pharmacies as well!! This highlighter and bronzer literally makes your face glow!! It also smells great as well! It’s priced so cheaply and it actually works just as well as a high priced highlighter/bronzer duo!! Most definitely would recommend!!
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
e.l.f. will always be one of the brands that hold the most value in what you're paying for.  Their products are always a reasonable price, and they never fail to impress me with the quality.  I'm pretty picky with highlighters, but this one managed to not have too much of a yellow tint, and was still very long-lasting.  I don't use bronzers as frequently as I do highlighters, but I did give it a try and it made me reconsider my lack of using them.  It was very blendable, but still pigmented enough to get the job done well.
katherine t.
Ct
In this product the highlight is easy to use and all. But you will have to push it down hard ob the brush because it’s hard to get it on. It’s not blinded highlight. I would buy just the highlighter again but not it with the bronzer. The bronzer is a very pretty color but they don’t have a choice of a lighter color than that and also when it’s on your face. You can not blend it because it’s hard to do.
Amanda C.
East Meadow, NY
Great product for the price!! I spend my money on good skincare but additional make up products i love to use elf. Their products are amazing for the money!

I have a few different colors for both warm months and the winter! They are great for adding that pop to your contour! I use a smaller brush to use either said to add to my contour or a large brush to add a sparkle to my bronzer!!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
e.l.f. Baked Highlighter & Bronzer is a great and very easy product to use and blend and it’s very convenient that it comes with both a highlight and a bronzer ! This is great for a beginner but a pro wouldn’t want this product but like I said it’s great for beginners
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm fairly new at contouring so I was excited to try this out. I bought this a week ago and I've tried using several times. It does absolutely nothing if you try to use it with a dry brush. This product is so dry and hard you have to get it wet for it to barely show up. I had to scratch off the top layer of the product to get any sort of pigmentation. I'm not sure if it's because I'm too tan, but the highlighter didn't look noticeable on my skin for more than a few minutes. It just showed a little shimmer. The bronzer was a bit more pigmented, it blended pretty easily but did not last. It's perfect if it's your first time with highlighting and contouring but if you want a dramatic difference don't buy this!
Marissa L.
I have only used this bronzer once, but it is really good. It is kinda shimmery, but not too much. It can be good for a pale or tan skintone. It can be a buildable if you work with it enough. If you are looking for a cheap bronzer though I really do recommend this, I have only used it once like i said and I would buy it again!
Mary P.
Lehigh Acres
I’m not particularly fond of this I bought it once and never again. The powder is chalky and the highlight doesn’t show up on my face. I gave it three starts because I heard Elf has since changed the formula of this product and I open minded about using it again. I will give it a brand new review once I test it out again.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
E.L.F. is perfect for any one who is wanting to try something new when it comes to makeup. The products are decent quality for the price. I would definitely this bronzer/highlighter combo if you're just starting to get into contouring. I use this for contour, eye shadow, on my lips, whatever. It's versitile!
Rachel R.
Endicott, NY
I am not totally thrilled with this as it is. The powder sits weird on my skin (made my pores look huge and dirty) and it isn't dark enough as a blush for my taste. I did however use the highliter side as an eye shadow the other day and loved the results I got from that. I won't be buying it again though.
Lori P.
Auburn, WA
Does the highlight actually show? I've been having problems finding highlighters with good shine.
Jully M.
¿Me lo recomiendan?, me encantaría probarlo
Alexis W.
Does anyone like to use this wet? I'm finding little pigment. Is wet better?
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
is this pigmented? and if so, good for medium skin tone ?
Kennedy M.
Howell, NJ
Does this leave a pigmented highlight? I've been torn between this and colourpop for a while and can't decide which I want to buy for a bold high light.